looking for daggers

looking for daggers

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: EsLafiel.4517

EsLafiel.4517

For thsi char looking for 2 dagger skins that will look nice on it, any help will be nice.

Attachments:

looking for daggers

Posted by: MarkusParkus.8467

MarkusParkus.8467

Furious Scumbag, Raging Scumbag & Geologist Greywind
[NOX] & [Coma] – Gunnar’s Hold.

looking for daggers

EsLafiel.4517

I know I should have said, dont give me link to a gallery.

Well I said it now, SO NO ONE ELSE DO it PLEASE.

I am asking you people opinion, I personal already have dagger I want, but I will never be able to get them. So I am looking towards you people to see what you think. What dagger would be nice.

looking for daggers

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

Choosing a dagger that looks nice with your character is a matter of personal taste. Nobody on this forum knows your personal taste, and nobody can ever tell you what your personal taste should be. (That would be like somebody telling you what your favorite color should be.)

Therefore, the only advice that I (and most people) can give you is to decide for yourself.

looking for daggers

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

Is it Incinerator that you want? If so, go get them. They aren’t going to drop from the sky for you (although Spark might – get lucky there!), so start working if you want it.

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

looking for daggers

EsLafiel.4517

Is it Incinerator that you want? If so, go get them. They aren’t going to drop from the sky for you (although Spark might – get lucky there!), so start working if you want it.

Zodiac is the daggers I want, but never be able to get them.

Choosing a dagger that looks nice with your character is a matter of personal taste. Nobody on this forum knows your personal taste, and nobody can ever tell you what your personal taste should be. (That would be like somebody telling you what your favorite color should be.)

Therefore, the only advice that I (and most people) can give you is to decide for yourself.

Actually I did a thread about my mesmer and people actually was helpful, brought up weapons I normal over look.

Among other things, so no your way wrong.
People see my char and so say thing they think would look nice with it, and it help with my mesmer getting her the weapons and so pretty sure it will help here to.

looking for daggers

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

Zodiac daggers? Those are not out of reach – I’ve checked the prices, it’s ~120g for one. A legendary can easily cost 20 times that. Go save up some money and grab them! :3

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

looking for daggers

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

Actually I did a thread about my mesmer and people actually was helpful, brought up weapons I normal over look.

Among other things, so no your way wrong.
People see my char and so say thing they think would look nice with it, and it help with my mesmer getting her the weapons and so pretty sure it will help here to.

If you don’t have an opinion of your own and want others to supply one for you, then I guess I am indeed wrong.

(edited by Jornophelanthas.1475)

looking for daggers

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

Maybe the ones from crucible of eternity dungeon. That is my personal favorite (after the dreamthistle dagger skin, which are now 5 claim tickets).

looking for daggers

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

I love Moonshank and the wolf born Norn karma cultural dagger.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

looking for daggers

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Maybe the ones from crucible of eternity dungeon. That is my personal favorite (after the dreamthistle dagger skin, which are now 5 claim tickets).

There is also the blue version of the CoE weapons. The various Mystic weapons. That would at least be in the same color scheme as the zodiac weapons.

looking for daggers

Posted by: Treborlavok.3504

Treborlavok.3504

incinerator… fotm dagger… SAB dagger… those are my favs.

Sylvari Engi- Wait! Don’t leaf!
Asura Ele- Sir Im afraid youre short. Why is it always short jokes. No, youre short on the bill.

looking for daggers

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

I personally use Glimmerfang but for a look like that maybe Soulshard , Shiverpeak dirk or vigil dagger would work well. You would have to transmute stats of course but that shouldn’t be a problem .

looking for daggers

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Check the Sylvari Cultural weapons, they are on the ground level of the Grove, se edge. The Warden weapons are like Dreamthistle with smaller blades and no special effects beyond just being a gorgeous deep blue.