mesmer or warrior!

mesmer or warrior!

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: wollizen.3984

wollizen.3984

hello! i got to 80 with my guardian and got full exotic set, im working on my map completion, but i get easily bored when im working on it. so i decided to creat a new char, so i want to play warrior or mesmer, i always play warrior/tank/heavy dps in MMOs but i really like mesmer, so i cant decide what to play, what do you guys think?

mesmer or warrior!

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

If you really like mesmer, play mesmer- don’t let what you did before limit your interests. I’d also imagine that the playstyle needed for a mesmer is much different from a guardian’s, moreso than warrior. It’s one of the most complex classes out there, so you won’t get bored easily. I have heard that it’s meh until level 40, though, but shines afterward. So you may have to stick it out for a bit.

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

mesmer or warrior!

Posted by: wollizen.3984

wollizen.3984

okey thank you!

mesmer or warrior!

Posted by: Jam.4521

Jam.4521

Depends what you like, the warrior is very in your face with its skills, and provides good but straightforward group support using shouts, has pretty good AOE etc, I play my main as a warrior, you will find it fairly similar feeling to a guardian.

The mesmer requires an entirely different playstyle and is all about mis-direction, its fun but tricky and you will have to get used to adjusting your movement etc when you switch.

BOOM