message suppressed due to excessive messaging

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: RestInWar.7418

RestInWar.7418

“Your message was suppressed due to excessive messaging.”

How do I get rid of this stupidly annoying message when I am posting in the LFG?

I solo a dungeon and want to sell it in the LFG Tool, so I make a LFG, but nobody joins so I remake it, same thing happens. Next thing is that stupid annoying message not allowing me to use the LFG for quite some time. I have also received it when trying to whisper or send gold to friends, why?!

I have also experienced people joining my party only to leave in order to kill the LFG and forcing me into getting the error message.

Any tips for avoiding this anti-spam crap?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

I agree, this is very annoying.. they really should remove it but I don’t think it will happen. If you mail more than 2 ppl some gold you also get this error, same thing with trying to sell a path on the LFG after a while. I would suggest have a friend or someone join your group so your post doesn’t get taken down, and then when someone joins they can leave. You can also (this is the only other way I foudn that works) exit the client and relog completely, then wait like 10 mins before posting again.

Arun Kar

(edited by nagr.1593)