monthlys

monthlys

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: ArcticRed.3068

ArcticRed.3068

I have completed my monthly, apart from “master crafter”.

My main is a 400 chef so i went and made some “plate of truffle steak” that requires 400 in chef and it didn’t even register.

Anyone with any advice on what i can craft to complete this part of my monthly?

monthlys

Posted by: Goettel.4389

Goettel.4389

I don’t cook, but for e.g. jeweler any masterwork item (identified by “master” after the name in the production tab) counts. Looking over the wiki it seems like there’s no ‘masterwork food’, though, mmhh…

Send an Asura who knows math. Problem solved.

monthlys

ArcticRed.3068

I don’t cook, but for e.g. jeweler any masterwork item (identified by “master” after the name in the production tab) counts. Looking over the wiki it seems like there’s no ‘masterwork food’, though, mmhh…

Yeah, it isn’t like Anet to kitten up like this thou……. ahhh yes it is.
So every craft can complete the monthly but not a chef?

monthlys

Posted by: Neurochazm.5370

Neurochazm.5370

Some of the unidentified dyes have the (Master) suffix. I’m not sure if they count though.

I believe in a long, prolonged, derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown.

monthlys

Posted by: Goettel.4389

Goettel.4389

You’re welcome, I’m sure.

Next time, try looking stuff up yourself ?

Send an Asura who knows math. Problem solved.

monthlys

Posted by: damny.9342

damny.9342

The (Master) dyes count, other masterwork items count too (trays etc.), but doing this part of the monthly as chef is a really inefficient way to go about it when you can just get jeweler as your second profession and make adorned jewels out of copper and pebbles.

monthlys

ArcticRed.3068

You’re welcome, I’m sure.

Next time, try looking stuff up yourself ?

lol wtf?
I didnt have a pop at you so why the attitude?

monthlys

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

All passive aggressiveness aside, yes, it would seem cooking got the short end of the stick on this one.

If you have ‘any’ thoughts of ever doing another profession, like Artifice, Weaponsmith (since I believe those two can work both wood and metal), I would gather or buy lots of green wood and copper and do nothing but make copper (and enough bronze) ingots and planks until you can’t get experience any more then whatever is left over to get to 50 then do these for the monthly.

If you have no interest in keeping the planks and ingots that you used to get your experience up, you can at least vendor them for cash.