most fun class for you so far??

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: ShadowSide.5072

ShadowSide.5072

from your exp…
wich class did you like the most?? and why?

im:
warrior …. loved him the most
cuz u can build him with so much wep’s

Come To The Shadow Side We Have CooKies

Posted by: Rek.9487

Rek.9487

Guardian so far for me. Very fun with the greatsword.

I’m looking forward to spending some time with the Warrior soon, I’ve played it in the BWE and was also very enjoyable.

People dont like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, dont run, dont walk.
We’re in their homes and in their heads and we haven’t the right.
We’re meddlesome. – River Tam

Posted by: SiNoS.2147

SiNoS.2147

Guardian here. So many different roles i can build into. A close second is a tie between thief and ele. Working on a dual pistal lifesteal thief with massive crit. That build should be fun to play around with. And well ele’s are just aoe beasts.

Posted by: mdrave.3145

mdrave.3145

1. Warrior – it gives me this feeling of power, its almost addicting
2. Engineer – The amount of CC, knockbacks, aoe, etc etc is just insane

I played all of the classes at least to lvl 15 tho and all are amazing, couldnt decide long

Posted by: remix.9856

remix.9856

Guardian was fun for me cuz you can pretty much fill any role.

I’m gonna try warrior next because he can use so many weapons.

Posted by: TrollinForNoobs.6831

TrollinForNoobs.6831

Warrior cuz its less squishy

Posted by: Premium.4075

Premium.4075

Seems the classes that can take a lot of hits and not die so easily are proving to be quite popular lol.

I loved Thief which was my first 80. I’ve taken Ranger up but I am not liken it at all, I might leave it where it is. I also took up Elementalist but it only is fun in Groups.

Trying Mesmer now to see how that goes then maybe Warrior or Engineer as those seem to be popular.

Posted by: TrollinForNoobs.6831

TrollinForNoobs.6831

Im going to do a necro for my second, played that in the beta. it was a lot of fun

Posted by: Von Adder.2487

Von Adder.2487

Mesmer without doubt!

Nobody plays a mesmer, not only is the class incredibly fun and tactical to play it is also the best looking and the most helpful in the spell department imo, in pvp the right build will own anything thrown at it and in pve the gameplay is sublime!

Put down your generic warrs, guardians and elementals, man up and play a mesmer!

On Desolation during a major event, of the 30 or so people taking part in the event i was the only mesmer, and this happens all the time!…says it all really.

Posted by: Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

Mesmer without doubt!

Nobody plays a mesmer, not only is the class incredibly fun and tactical to play

Mesmers were my favorite back in the first Guild Wars. I made my first character a Mesmer and had no idea what to do with her. A friend had to walk me back and show me what role I played in the team and things made more sense. A Mesmer is a spoiler to all the best laid plans. In GW2 I was initially disappointed with all my spells gone, but I soon discovered how to manipulate Phantasms and Clones. Enemies destroyed by their confusion.
They are very unique class and not everyone knows how to completely ruin a mob with them. They are quite devastating when, played effectively.

“Look like the innocent flower, but be the Obaba under’t.”

Posted by: Ponyan.3471

Ponyan.3471

I like engineer and all his weapon kits, gives me a vast amounts of skills in all varieties at my disposal, and it has lots of skills that are good for getting out of dangerous situations.

Posted by: Phoenix the One.4071

Phoenix the One.4071

Started with guardians, the warrior, then elementalist, then engineer…
But ended up with thieves:D Love the initiative and steal:D

Posted by: Notsure.7028

Notsure.7028

Guardian was my first toon past 30, and although I loved that character, I got sick of having nearly no ranged ability at all.

So i then rolled a ranger, and havent touched my guardian since. I absolutely love being ranged and tearing things up WAY faster than my guardian ever could.

So for me, ranger so far. Eventually I will play all classes to cap though ;p

Posted by: Danjo.5192

Danjo.5192

Went into GW assuming I would love necro and ended up hating it and rolling an engineer. Most fun I’ve had with an MMO class in a long time.

The variety of kits makes for an interesting set of skills.

Posted by: Warboss.9780

Warboss.9780

The Thief for me for sure. I really enjoy the duel guns + intense crit, switching back to dagger and gun. This allows for good cc, in combination with intense dps. Its love….:-)

Posted by: Sinner.5064

Sinner.5064

I’m sticking with the Me right now, and it’s a lot of fun.

Haven’t tried any other class yet Don’t have time ^^

To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens.