JUN YANG.4328

Hi Guys

current the way i get T6:
1. dungeon run- use gold to buy on TP
2. exchange dungeon token to glob and sell on TP get gold to buy T6
3. MF T5 to T6
4. spend all laurel get “heavy crafting bag”
5. run kaka event.

just wan to know is there any other way to get?

thx

need help for fast way getting T6

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: ITheNormalPerson.9275

ITheNormalPerson.9275

gold -> X is the fastest way (and arguably only) way to obtain T6 or practically anything in this game via grinding/farming.

i do enjoy a good kaka event though.

Druid main, 80 on all, Legendary ranked, Eternal and all that jazz (I go by Feyris in game)

Posted by: Cyrill Faust.9340

Cyrill Faust.9340

Orr events Plix, Mel temple pres, ect basically anything where you kill alot of level 80 mobs. Im assuming you need them for a legendary if so make your mystic clovers now if you haven’t already your “failures” will produce T6 mats (rare (lodestones) and common(metal, wood, cloth) too not just fine(Blood,Venom, ect)).

Proud member of [BANK] my bank guild and [BANK](2) my other bank guild

Posted by: JUN YANG.4328

JUN YANG.4328

yep i need them for legendary i have enough mystic clovers already. now only need to work out the T6.

is it possible way to have gold or T6 from Badge of honor? i got over 4k

Posted by: Pepsi.8907

Pepsi.8907

yeah but you also need a lot of skillpoints
basically buy a ton of flame ram blueprint and use the mystic forge to transform them into superior flame ram > sell them
and voila

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

Forging mystic clovers also has a nice side effect: instead of mystic clovers, you could also randomly receive a good number of Tier 6 fine materials.

Posted by: Sakri.7234

Sakri.7234

I recommend doing Mystic Clovers early so you can get some nice T6 mats as a side product.

Posted by: sazberryftw.3809

sazberryftw.3809

Orr champ farming is a nice way on the side (assuming you want to do it anyway, for rares, for loots, for fun). You get them straight up as drops, and then you get the Heavy bags which have a chance to give you one.

But as said above Mystic Clovers always come first.

They are a by-product of dungeon running. They are a by-product of champ farming. The straight up methods are laurels and forging T5.

But sadly, it is still gonna take time, and then maybe money when you get so bored of waiting for them.

| Lithia |

(edited by sazberryftw.3809)

Posted by: VodCom.6924

VodCom.6924

gold -> X is the fastest way (and arguably only) way to obtain T6 or practically anything in this game via grinding/farming.

By grinding dungeons you only create inflation, since the items you buy at the TP must be farmed by someone else.

In the end, both method are on average equivalent (economic arbitrage). So I recommend to farm cursed shore, especially the temples and plinx (to limit inflation in the game).

Tunnel farm yields mostly champ bags that do not drop T6 as often as heavy bags.

Known as Reegar Else, Linda Else, Xiana Else and Thorgall Breakstone

Posted by: Sakri.7234

Sakri.7234

One person’s effect on inflation is negligible no matter how much he farms dungeons. Therefore I recommend you farm them and buy T6s from TP.

Posted by: Eggman.1405

Eggman.1405

After reading these comment I tried some clover farming. After 10 individual tries I ended up with 4 clovers and then 1-3 of a couple of different items. Is this what people are calling a `good amount`? It didn’t seem like that much to me, so I wanted to check.

Posted by: sazberryftw.3809

sazberryftw.3809

After reading these comment I tried some clover farming. After 10 individual tries I ended up with 4 clovers and then 1-3 of a couple of different items. Is this what people are calling a `good amount`? It didn’t seem like that much to me, so I wanted to check.

Getting 77 Mystic Clovers is what you should do for T6 mats before you spend gold on them. This is because we’re all assuming your reason for getting T6 mats is for a legendary, as Mystic Clovers you need for a legendary. Therefore, considering the clovers give you T6 mats, you might as well do that first and see how many you get in the process. If you’re not wanting T6 for a legendary, this still is a viable way, considering you may one day want a legendary anyway, so your clovers will be used. However, if it’s not for a legendary you shouldn’t need half as many as I’m imagining (250 of each for legendary) so you could stick to Orr farm, dungeons and laurels

| Lithia |

(edited by sazberryftw.3809)

Posted by: Cyrill Faust.9340

Cyrill Faust.9340

yeah but you also need a lot of skillpoints
basically buy a ton of flame ram blueprint and use the mystic forge to transform them into superior flame ram > sell them
and voila

I would recommend against making superior seige to sell it’s a bad SP to gold ratio. To convert BOH to gold just buy rams and AC and sell them on the TP they’re a little over 2 silver a piece so 4k BOH would get you about 14 gold. To convert SP to gold the best ratios are the most tedious you can get about 1g per SP converting kitten T2 but it involves alot of buy orders and alot of MFing, the second best way is making the 200-1000 gold weapons you get about 50-80 silver per SP from them but there’s alot of risk so you need to understand the TP. the easiest and lowest risk way is cores to loadstones you get about 20 silver per SP for those. For superior siege your looking at less than 10 silver per SP.

Proud member of [BANK] my bank guild and [BANK](2) my other bank guild

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

If you use the ten-at-a-time recipe (http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mystic_clover), you could end up with 20-40 of a single tier 6 material.

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

If you already have clovers(aka no more use for ectos) salvage those ectos for dust using a good salvage kit for 2-4 dust.
then use the forge to make more t6 materials.

250 T5 equal (exmple large claw)
1 Vicious claw
5 crystalline dust
5 Philosopher’s Stone (i’ve got more than enough skill points to do this though)
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vicious_Claw#Mystic_Forge

using the spare materials DEPENDING on the cost of the t4 material it would add up to 2-3g for the T4 + pick up materials(t1-3 you can sell for dust also)

throw them in the forge and that will give you about 4-11+the one use during the forge.

the current cost of a t6 material of this kind is about 39-43silver if you get lucky averages it’ll save you more than enough gold too.