one shot

one shot

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: zengara.8301

zengara.8301

Is one shot a legit bug? I ask this since alot of people seem to use it. Personally not a fan of one shot, it kills the idea behind the dungeon, but might be because my main is not guard abd i like to solo arah?

How would you like to remove 1 shot, for or against?

one shot

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

Are you talking about reflecting Lupi’s projectiles? If so then yes its a bug, and should be discouraged. Reflects on yourself are ok, but one shotting lupi should be unintended.

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

one shot

Posted by: Nova.3814

Nova.3814

Wall on Wall should be fixed imo. It’s a very unique use of the mechanics (just like creating as many targets as possible for a Mesmers feedback for a similar effect or their own Curtain on Wall) but it does make cut out 2/3rds of the fight which is a shame.

one shot

Posted by: zengara.8301

zengara.8301

Glad to hear people are thinking that

one shot

Posted by: badwhitecat.5609

badwhitecat.5609

I am not sure what you are talking about

one shot

Posted by: Rainmaker.7594

Rainmaker.7594

I’m against exploits. I mostly create my own lfg now that says melee lupi off wall no exploits. When I join other parties, I avoid joining ones with guards or mesmers, or join one with a similar post to mine. Personally, I really don’t like walling him at all, as it makes phase 3 too easy. As for a fix, I’d like them to make it so he shadowsteps to the middle of the room just before using his AOE, maybe add shadowstep to phase 3 also.