ore farming

ore farming

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Existencex.9712

Existencex.9712

for farming ori ore or ancient wood is there a site that would perhaps show where the nodes are on your server… i found gw2nodes but it doesnt seem to show the ore in some if not most areas

ore farming

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

It’s because ore nodes don’t spawn at the same place after the reset.

ore farming

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

That’s not why the ore maps are messed up. They’re messed up because of the megaservers. As there is no knowing what map you will load into each time, any maps will be inaccurate most of the time. Ori and ancient wood farming are also very unprofitable today. If you want to earn gold by harvesting, go for platinum and iron mining, plus soft/hard wood harvesting.

One – Piken Square

ore farming

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

Megaservers ruined gw2nodes. As was said, you never know which map you are loading into.

And I also agree, farming Ori/Ancient Wood is not as profitable as it once was. Not worth the effort, tbh.

ore farming

Posted by: Ojimaru.8970

Ojimaru.8970

Megaservers ruined gw2nodes. As was said, you never know which map you are loading into.

Well, you can find out which map you’re in with the /ip command. The second last bit of numbers are what we call “maps” now.

ore farming

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

GW2nodes worked fine for me after mega servers. You just need to enter the correct IP. I’m not sure how it is now after everything became less profitable when foxfire clusters came out. That’s about when I stopped as there were more profitable, and less boring, ways to farm.