point of no return

point of no return

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Amora.8530

Amora.8530

So i am getting really frustrated that i cant continue. It says look for the mail and there is no mail. It isnt the firsr time it has happened…. Anyone got a quick fix? I submitted a ticket but who knows when it’ll come through.

point of no return

Posted by: crochip.2389

crochip.2389

Try to switch to another episode then switch back to point of no return, you should receive the e-mail again if something went wrong the first time.
If that doesn’t work, you probably have the e-mail in your inbox, but it’s not registering it. If you delete it, it should continue the story or at least send you a new one when you change episodes.

Maaarrrr | Piken Square | Second Law [Scnd]

point of no return

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

There is a limit of 10 mails in your box, if you have 10 the new mails will enter in a queue until you clean it.
If your box isn’t full then do what crochip said.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

point of no return

Amora.8530

I deleted a lot of the mail and it still doesnt show. I dont rmemeber what i did last time. The part where you have to talk with kasmeer when you are looking at the party with the magister.

point of no return

Posted by: crochip.2389

crochip.2389

Have you tried switching episodes? Other than that, i don’t know what the problem could be, you are going to have to wait for the reply from support.

Maaarrrr | Piken Square | Second Law [Scnd]

point of no return

Amora.8530

yeah tried switching episodes. for some reason Echoes of the Part has a white star next to it but when I click it, it shows that I got the achievements and rewards and there are check marks next to everything but it asks to continue this episode or replay this episode… which makes no sense to me.

point of no return

Posted by: Drede.4701

Drede.4701

Echoes of the past shows that because you completed it. Choose continue then try going back to point of no return and restarting that one. Hopefully the mail will pop then.

The many different ways I can spell Regnilond xD
Guardians of the Creed [HATE]
Yak’s Bend