revive confirmation

revive confirmation

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: prozaic.8965

prozaic.8965

I have a short attention span with video games, so I’m frequently alt-tabbing out to do other things on my computer. Normally in an mmo death is a natural time to do this. But since guildwars players are so much more helpful (read: you are an exp node) and there is no confirmation dialogue for revival, I’ll often come back to fully broken gear. This has happened to me at least 10 times now.

I know I’m just going to get “log out noob”, but I feel this is a very reasonable issue that has surely affected others. Am I missing something, can I expect a fix, or am I just being silly?

revive confirmation

Posted by: Vexus.5423

Vexus.5423

You’ll probably get rezzed within a minute or two. So unless you’re going long periods of AFK, I think it’s just a matter of timing. If you’re dying at the edge of the world, and waiting for a rez, save yourself the money and just teleport to a waypoint.

revive confirmation

Posted by: Adoofus.5743

Adoofus.5743

I think it’s an issue that could use some looking into, I know I’ve seen plenty of people afk at waypoints being killed by event mobs, just being revived again and again for the experience/achievement progress. It’d be a nice feature to have, but I sure wouldn’t want to have to confirm my revival from a party member in a dungeon.

revive confirmation

Posted by: draeath.8536

draeath.8536

My advice? Grab a laptop or get a second monitor.

revive confirmation

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

lol this is why I only afk in safe areas

L’enfer, c’est les autres