sanctum of rall vs jade quarry

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Jferraro.6423

Jferraro.6423

well i’m on santum of rall but when i play it just seems as their not so many people around here idk if its just the time of say cause i’m on east coast and come on mostly at night or just people are just in higher lvl areas even nears some of the dungeons. . it just inst the same compared to when i first played. i guested to jade quarry and their seems to be alot more people frolicking around. ive ive been thinking about switching but now you have to pay and my other concern is when it was free i had to switched each character individually. if i pay do i have to do this as well cause that alot of money or gold

Posted by: Shahotinaro.9250

Shahotinaro.9250

The server transfer is for your entire account.

[CORE] is recruiting. http://4thecore.net/
[US First] Complete FotM 50

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

There are plenty of people to do dungeons with on SoR. Also, you don’t have to be on the same server to play dungeons with others. Have you ever used gw2lfg.com ? It’s a great site to group up for dungeons.

Posted by: Jferraro.6423

Jferraro.6423

yes i have used gw2lfg.com it is an awesome site and it has helped me alot. i’m just saying maye its my time zone it just doesnt seem to be lots of people venturing around like when first started playing. or maybe theri all in wvw now.

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

yes i have used gw2lfg.com it is an awesome site and it has helped me alot. i’m just saying maye its my time zone it just doesnt seem to be lots of people venturing around like when first started playing. or maybe theri all in wvw now.

I used to be on SoR, but yes they are most likely in wvw since they recently went to tier 1 and east coast primetime (after 5pm) is usually the only time they can do wvw. You could always try Tarnished Coast for fun. I would guest around and just get a feel of the different servers.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

well i’m on santum of rall but when i play it just seems as their not so many people around here idk if its just the time of say cause i’m on east coast and come on mostly at night or just people are just in higher lvl areas even nears some of the dungeons. . it just inst the same compared to when i first played. i guested to jade quarry and their seems to be alot more people frolicking around. ive ive been thinking about switching but now you have to pay and my other concern is when it was free i had to switched each character individually. if i pay do i have to do this as well cause that alot of money or gold

I live on the east cost and only play at night. I leveled my third eighty and the whole time I saw people everywhere I went, more so since they added the newer daily. I don’t know where you leveled at but I have a hard time seeing empty places even when I try.

Edit: I play on SoR just incase you didn’t get that from my post.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!