silverwastes question

silverwastes question

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

So I know dry top is do events for geodes. Spend those on items and in sand storms get buried chests if needed.

Was curious what to expect when I go to silverwastes next week and the main thing there

silverwastes question

Posted by: MARKONINI.4153

MARKONINI.4153

Its similar … you do events. Events mostly consist of defending 4 forts that are on the map (and dolyaks that carry supply to those forts).

This will award you with Bandit Crests which you can use to be items that will allow you to do extra stuff on the map (opening hidden chests, salvaging organs from underground bosses).

The point of defending these fort is to reach an event called “The Breach” where you get to fight an underground boss in each of these forts. (You can use organ extractors on these to get items for collection and trading).

After the Breach there is an additional boss fight (in west part of the map) where you need to defeat 3 champions to be rewarded the boss chest (you can only fight one of these champions, you’ll see that people at the event split between “lanes” that lead to the champions. And you should also know that the organ extractors for underground bosses also work on these champions)

Tinypaws / Tiny The Charrdian / Marko The Guardian

Guardian has no alternative :)

silverwastes question

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

Which of these gets me the caprace armor (I know I spelled that wrong) the chests?

silverwastes question

Posted by: MARKONINI.4153

MARKONINI.4153

There are multiple ways to get these armor chests. You will get a chest every time when you complete a story episode – the later ones. You can’t get chest this way tho – it only drops in in final boss chest (the three lane boss – Vinewrath).

Additionally you can be lucky and get some pieces from bandit chest you open around the map and of course you can always buy them (for 1000 Bandit Crests + 1 Gold).

Best way to understand this is to go to http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Carapace_armor and then check how you can get every chest individually (because they don’t drop from doing same things).

Tinypaws / Tiny The Charrdian / Marko The Guardian

Guardian has no alternative :)

silverwastes question

Posted by: synk.6907

synk.6907

You can also think of Silverwastes as WvW, only the players are facing Mordrem with boss events spawning at times.