so how do i get to karma gear temples?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: vincentvfx.1794

vincentvfx.1794

so i have been looking up the karma gear temples and as far as i can tell i must go through the orr area to get to it. or is there a way to teleport there so i can spend my karma? the problem for me is not many pve peeps on my server and i find i cannot solo the orr content and keep things held. waypoints keep getting lost and if i can manage to take anything with a group at all it is gone the next day.

so is there another way to get to the area to the temples to spend karma on exotic gear?

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

unfortunately no, there is no way to really get those without having server control over that area.

Mine you if you are just going for the looks to transmute, all temples look the same, and as for stats, the only 1/2 decent one you can get from the temples that you can’t easily get anywhere else is the Power/Vit/Toughness.

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

vincentvfx.1794

well as far as i can tell. the badge gear in wvw, and the karma gear sold at temples are of same top quality, numbers-wise. if i buy gear in wvw with my karma it is weaker than the gear i can get with karma at the temples (although cheaper karma price). so to get the best gear with karma i need to buy it at the temples as far as i can tell.

Posted by: Corian.4068

Corian.4068

I believe your statement is accurate.

If you need access to the vendors, you’re probably just going to have to log in at high-activity hours (3pm-midnight in your server’s region) and bug people in map chat to come help you do it. Outside of Cursed Shore I don’t think those regions have enough of a population to be able to do those events on off-hours.

Hit level eighty
Priorities, what to do?
Spend hours with dye

vincentvfx.1794

hmmm, well this is very interesting game design. have the vendors in a place that you cannot access. what a novel idea.

Posted by: Safari.3021

Safari.3021

Don’t sulk, its unbecoming.

There is a solution:

Server transfers are still free as far as I know, although limited to once per day. Transfer to a server more interested in PVE, spend the day helping the pve peeps on there take the temples, buy your gear, transfer back to your original server.

I can’t speak for other servers, but Aurora Glade normally has a good presence in orr and holds Arah all day long, where theres one of the Karma venders.
We also we do Grenth and melandru events all day long where theres karma venders and also during peak EU times, (6pm-12am GMT) I’ve had no problems taking Dwayna and Lyssa temples.

Today, sunday, would be an ideal time to transfer, most people have a day off work/school so the temples will see a higher uptime

Just pick a different server for a day.