sylvari sparkle effect?

sylvari sparkle effect?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Hayden.6897

Hayden.6897

I was looking back through my videos of the gw2 beta and i noticed that my sylvari ranger emits a sorta cloud of sparkles when she moves and I love the way it looks and want to duplicate it but I have no idea what causes it, here is a video of it and would very much appreciate it if someone can figure it out
[URL=http://tinypic.com/r/2r2nrit/8]View My Video[/URL]

sylvari sparkle effect?

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Whenever that was, it doesn’t seem to be in the game now. Maybe it was some special Sylvari glow related thing back in beta that was later removed.

sylvari sparkle effect?

Posted by: Nova.3814

Nova.3814

I tend to get the same glow once in a while, mainly after trying to loot enemies. It’s the same glow as loot, but I have no idea why it sometimes gets onto me aswell or if it’s even related. Then again I play on a rather horrid machine, I get the best visual bugs.

sylvari sparkle effect?

Posted by: Hayden.6897

Hayden.6897

ok another thing i remember and ive seen recently is my warrior had a sort of particle effect with yellow brown moats of light that would come off his armor, i think it might be related to either a passive skill effect or a weapon/armor upgrade component, does anyone know what causes that?

sylvari sparkle effect?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

On the warrior, it’s a Signet, perhaps one in the Elite slot. Signet of Rage maybe? I haven’t played warrior for a long time. But it definitely comes from an equipped utility. Some think it looks like mud and the warrior is filthy; to me it was more like champagne bubbles, my warrior just fizzing with rage

sylvari sparkle effect?

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Do you have signet of rage on your warrior?

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Signet_of_Rage
“The passive effect causes your character to emanate small particle effects, representing the adrenaline gain.”

sylvari sparkle effect?

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I tend to get the same glow once in a while, mainly after trying to loot enemies. It’s the same glow as loot, but I have no idea why it sometimes gets onto me aswell or if it’s even related. Then again I play on a rather horrid machine, I get the best visual bugs.

Heh I forgot the cause but there was something that gave me that loot sparkle as well. I think it was something that involved the crystal event with the inquest in dry top.

sylvari sparkle effect?

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

The sylvari sparkle effect was removed after beta, if I remember correctly. The glow-in-the-dark effect is still present, though.

If you want a character to emit tiny motes of light, there is a LS1 back item called the Fervid Censer that emits pieces of luminescent pollen. I believe you can still buy it from the laurel vendor.