t6 t6 t6 fine mats

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: ThePlanez.5871

ThePlanez.5871

So hard to farm and so expensive! Why why why! I’m almost done with my twilight just need some mapping and the t6s. How do I get them? Plz don’t give me ‘visa’ as an answer it’s not acceptable.
And plz, next time people find some contents that r to our advantage, for example the Orr event, which u let it fail, tell ur mum and dad about it, I do not care, but not the whole community plz.

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

Which T6 do you need? All of them? Or just certain ones? I have several spots that are great for farming T6. Farmed most of what I needed, sold what I didn’t need and bought those I did.

Also you are looking for T6 farming spots, but don’t want the community to know? While I get that you fear a nerf, or people finding a way to exploit it, but it seems silly that you are publicly asking for farm locations, but don’t want a public answer :P

In any event If you make a list of what you need here, I’ll PM you my spots.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

Posted by: ThePlanez.5871

ThePlanez.5871

Which T6 do you need? All of them? Or just certain ones? I have several spots that are great for farming T6. Farmed most of what I needed, sold what I didn’t need and bought those I did.

Also you are looking for T6 farming spots, but don’t want the community to know? While I get that you fear a nerf, or people finding a way to exploit it, but it seems silly that you are publicly asking for farm locations, but don’t want a public answer :P

In any event If you make a list of what you need here, I’ll PM you my spots.

I currently need all 8. I don’t mind grinding if it is a good and promising yield. Plz PM me ur spots. Thanks for the support.

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

There are a myrid of ways to farm gold and just buy the T6 mats off the TP….farming them directly is much more time consuming (and frustrating).

Just a suggestion.

If you just insist, I suggest you path between the exit of Straits (do an Event) and the far end of Cursed Shore (doing a few events in each zone) and back. Kill EVERY risen you see and gather every node you find (added gold via T5/T6 raw). Keep in mind that Foxfire Clusters still sell fairly well (hit every tree possible). The moldy bags should generate some T6 fines (and raw and rares as well) and you will earn some gold to buy more.

Note that you need to move back and forth between the 3 zones (and do an event or 2 in each) so you don’t incur DR in your farming runs.

Frostgorge works also, but you need to zone out occasionally and do some events to clear DR.

Note that DR is NOT cleared by logging out and logging back in with the same character the next day….you MUST do some events in another zone.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

(edited by Brother Grimm.5176)

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

Posted by: VodCom.6924

VodCom.6924

There are a myrid of ways to farm gold and just buy the T6 mats off the TP….farming them directly is much more time consuming (and frustrating).

If you farm gold to buy T6, all you do is just driving inflation up. Because the materials you are ultimately buying are farmed by other players.

In the end (as Brother Grimm said) you want to do both the frostgorge champ/event train and the cursed shore event/champ train. You will get champ bags and heavy bags that drop T6.

Make sure you alternate between the two zones to avoid the DR (that kicks in after you’ve killed around 300 mobs in a give zone).

Known as Reegar Else, Linda Else, Xiana Else and Thorgall Breakstone

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

pdavis.8031

If you farm gold to buy T6, all you do is just driving inflation prices up. Because the materials you are ultimately buying are farmed by other players.

In the end (as Brother Grimm said) you want to do both the frostgorge champ/event train and the cursed shore event/champ train. You will get champ bags and heavy bags that drop T6.

Make sure you alternate between the two zones to avoid the DR (that kicks in after you’ve killed around 300 mobs in a give zone).

Fixed for you.
Increased demand for an item, and the resulting increased price doesn’t mean it’s due to inflation.

In any event, I agree. While it is easier and faster to farm gold, and buy them, it will only serve to increase the price. But farming them, and selling them, will help bring prices down.

recognize my command!”

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

Posted by: VodCom.6924

VodCom.6924

If you farm gold to buy T6, all you do is just driving inflation prices up. Because the materials you are ultimately buying are farmed by other players.

Fixed for you.

Thanks for this one. I should not post when I’m getting sleepy.

Known as Reegar Else, Linda Else, Xiana Else and Thorgall Breakstone

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

pdavis.8031

Fixed for you.

Thanks for this one. I should not post when I’m getting sleepy.

LOL

Go to bed :P

recognize my command!”

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

Posted by: Maethor.2810

Maethor.2810

In running around for the T6 you also end up with a lot of T5 – or at least I did. There was a trick with the Mystic Toilet that I found to help me finish off the last bits of what I needed with some sacrificing of Crystalline Dust.

I wouldn’t suggest doing this until you only have a little left to go because it only yields 5-7 pieces (in my experience anyway).

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mystic_Forge/Material_Promotion#Fine_crafting_materials

~Signe Grimsdottir | Wynne Everheart | Magiere Massing~
The Archivist’s Sanctum [Lore] – Just Us Grown-Ups [JUGS]

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

So hard to farm and so expensive! Why why why!

They aren’t that hard to farm, but they are expensive because most everyone wants them for something, in quantities unlikely to be accumulated by accident.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

Posted by: Jigain.8231

Jigain.8231

So hard to farm and so expensive! Why why why! I’m almost done with my twilight just need some mapping and the t6s. How do I get them?

Well, the best way I’ve found is to-

And plz, next time people find some contents that r to our advantage, for example the Orr event, which u let it fail, tell ur mum and dad about it, I do not care, but not the whole community plz.

-never mind then.

This post may contain a high concentration of sarcasm and irony.
If you are allergic to these ingredients, do not consume.

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

pdavis.8031

So hard to farm and so expensive! Why why why! I’m almost done with my twilight just need some mapping and the t6s. How do I get them?

Well, the best way I’ve found is to-

-never mind then.

Thats what I thought too….

recognize my command!”

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

I get my T6 materials from the level 80 areas and laurels. But then I hate to farm.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I get mine from level 80 zones, WvW (people keep running past those Moas and Wargs! I just kill the odd one I run across and sometimes get Vicious Claws/Fangs as a result) and supplemented occasionally by Heavy Crafting Bags from Laurels.

Dry Top is a superb map to farm T6 mats in. Just about every single type of T6 mat can be found from various monsters there, and the event train + locked chests also yield a whole bunch of other valuable loot. Southsun Cove is also a great place to farm Powerful Blood and Powerful Venom Sacs.

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

Posted by: Michaeas Magister.1589

Michaeas Magister.1589

Note that you need to move back and forth between the 3 zones (and do an event or 2 in each) so you don’t incur DR in your farming runs.

Frostgorge works also, but you need to zone out occasionally and do some events to clear DR.

Note that DR is NOT cleared by logging out and logging back in with the same character the next day….you MUST do some events in another zone.

Wow. I never knew that. Is this the same for WvW maps or is it just the PvE players who have gotten this undocumented nerf?

Also, with the New Player Experience now gating and explaining everything in the game to you from how to dodge to how to fight in the downed state, why is there not any indication in the game that you have reached these diminishing returns in a zone? Or that you have to do more than log out and back in again in order to clear them? I really think this information needs to be released in the game in some form rather than being a very quiet “undocumented feature”.

Thanks.

It’s as I have always said,
“You can get more results with a kind word and a big stick,
than you can with merely a kind word.”

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

That’s just sad because this way of thinking is widespread in the community.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

For T6 mats i still prefer to farm Arctodus in Frostgorge .. and kill the Champ Troll
every now and then when some people start to do him

In the end its all about your preferences .. i simply like Shiverpeaks much more than
Orr .. and also prefer to grind solo and take breaks every now and then instead running
in big trains.

Also .. there is no DR on direct drops of T6 mats .. not shure if Bags are affected by DR.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

Posted by: jackaljag.8637

jackaljag.8637

Also, with the New Player Experience now gating and explaining everything in the game to you from how to dodge to how to fight in the downed state, why is there not any indication in the game that you have reached these diminishing returns in a zone? Or that you have to do more than log out and back in again in order to clear them? I really think this information needs to be released in the game in some form rather than being a very quiet “undocumented feature”.
Thanks.

The very existence of this measure is to prevent or at least discourage botting. Any clear information on how it works would mean botters would be able to work around them, therefore we’re never ever going to get details about it.

Joran Blackgear – Engineer – EU | Juras Blackpowder – Engineer – NA

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

pdavis.8031

Wow. I never knew that. Is this the same for WvW maps or is it just the PvE players who have gotten this undocumented nerf?

Thanks.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Diminishing_returns

We thought we should put in our 2 cents as well.

Guild Wars 2 is a game about freedom. We want you to be able to explore the world and engage in a huge variety of activities, focusing on whatever best suits your tastes.

Some players have run into “diminishing returns” thresholds we put into the game to provide a safety net against unanticipated economy-breaking issues. We do have these thresholds in place, but it’s not our intention that normal players should ever run into them. We’ve recently had bugs and imbalances that have caused normal players to hit thresholds, and we’ll fix those.

These systems are put in place to protect the economy from botters and exploiters. We will close exploits as quickly as we can. These thresholds help create a safety net to keep the economy safe when we aren’t there to deal with the offender. It’s important to have a safety net in place. It would be bad for everyone if, for example, a group of players learned how to speed-clear a dungeon in 5 minutes, with full rewards each time, and then repeated that continuously. When one activity emerges that’s order of magnitudes more profitable than anything else in the game, it forces everyone to either engage in that activity or get priced out of the economy.

While we need a safety net to stop unanticipated economy-breaking exploits and botting, we have no desire to stop farming. Farmers are a part every online economy and when they are doing normal game activity they do not cause any harm. If a player finds a normal game activity fun and would like to keep doing it, that’s fine with us.

Initially we have to rely on smaller data sets, instinct and some guesswork to find the correct cutoff. What this means is that some players are going to bump into the edges of these systems for a while as we get them sorted out. Please bear with us while we gather more data and lower the safety net until it’s only providing critical economy protection. Looking at the numbers this morning, we believe some of the threshold systems are just too harsh empirically and we’ll be adjusting those systems within the next few weeks to ensure that fewer legitimate players are being impacted.

I hope this helps to explain why a game like this needs systems such as this to protect its economy. I also hope it gives some insight into our philosophy about botters (BAD) and exploiters (BAD) vs. farmers (GOOD). Thanks for your support and we will see you in game.
Jon

It’s documented. But as said, the details of it are not known, so that it is more difficult to circumvent it. The threshold for it is around 3 hours for events, but not really known for loot drops. Making it known in game will give the feeling that players can’t do certain things. Most players, playing normally, will never hit DR (with the exception of dungeons) so making an in game announcment about it will be kinda pointless.

recognize my command!”

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

The details on DR are not known because they don’t want gold farmers (and potentially high end farming players) to be able to get around them easily as allowing all players to endless farm any specific items (or mobs) is not healthy for the economy.

You can farm, but not infinitely…this is a better solution than just not allowing it at all (IMO).

In my experience, DR kicks in much sooner than 300 mobs…..but it could vary widely (or even have some RNG aspect we don’t know about).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

pdavis.8031

The details on DR are not known because they don’t want gold farmers (and potentially high end farming players) to be able to get around them easily as allowing all players to endless farm any specific items (or mobs) is not healthy for the economy.

You can farm, but not infinitely…this is a better solution than just not allowing it at all (IMO).

In my experience, DR kicks in much sooner than 300 mobs…..but it could vary widely (or even have some RNG aspect we don’t know about).

While I agree with your point, I would say that it is more targeted toward bots then players. (although players are affected as well) While infinitely being able to farm mobs would be unhealthy for the economy, most players, even the more hardcare farmers, aren’t going to spend 14 hours a day just farming mobs.

recognize my command!”

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

So hard to farm and so expensive!

I feel you answered your own question/complaint.

t6 t6 t6 fine mats

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

HOLD THE PHONE HERE!

Are you complaining about T6 mat acquisition and the difficulty in which to obtain said materials and then turn around and have the audacity to tell others not to complain about precursor acquisition?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/players/Precursor-crafting/first#post4431558

I’m not even sure what to say to this. Some people……