wanderer's Intricate Gossamer Insignia

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Luthien.9786

Luthien.9786

Hi there
I am new, crafting wanderer’s armour for the first time. I need to buy the recipe for this from heroics notary in borderlands wvw map. I have plenty of proofs of heroics but I can’t see the recipes to buy… is this because I dont have HoT yet???

If this is the case, will I be able to get the recipe any other way? I planning on getting HoT during the next sale.

If it is indeed impossible for me to obtain, would a kind soul purchase the recipe for me?

Or, can anyone let me know another way I could obtain the recipe??

Thanks everyone

Luthien (on behalf of Sister Gina, my guardian)

Posted by: Ashandar.2570

Ashandar.2570

You can only buy that recipe if you own HoT. It is account bound so noone else can buy it for you.

In due time, all will serve the asura.

Luthien.9786

Oh that’s a shame. Thanks for the info.

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

When you do get HoT do note that wanderer’s armor can be a reward from Dragon’s Stand though it may take a while to get it.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Luthien.9786

hey guys, back again… so the only way I know to obtain this recipe is Dragon’s Stand… is there another way I can buy it???

I have HoT now

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

hey guys, back again… so the only way I know to obtain this recipe is Dragon’s Stand… is there another way I can buy it???

I have HoT now

you can buy it in WvW from the heroics notary, like you said in your original post, after putting points into Provisions Master and maxed it out (wxp upgrade ~ you need 55 points).

that’s the only other way to get it.

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |