in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

Wow… never saw THOSE before!

what are these teardrop icons

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

The blue one is used in the Twilight Arbor aetherblade path. Anyone with that above them will end up attracting the ooze(s) that are part of two of the rooms there.

These are probably going to be similar. That wurm is supposed to have 3 heads. Maybe 1 color for each head, meaning people with that over their head probably shouldn’t be near each other otherwise overlapping AoEs from the wurms will murder anyone near them.

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

The red and yellow tear icons both have the heart symbol in them, which is the same symbol used in the trait window for vitality. That would lead me to think that there may be new types of buffs that we can (or have to) maintain to help fight the boss.

Kinda makes me suspect there are multiple objectives in the fight, which could mean some interesting mechanics.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I agree that since it uses the same icon as the one in the TA path it’s probably similar in some ways. Maybe it means the wurm has somehow ‘marked’ that person and they have to either stay away or draw it’s attacks.

Or since it has 3 heads maybe draw the attacks from one head into another? That would be cool.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”