what to do with duplicate pvp armor?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

Thanks to the achievement reward chests I’m getting a bunch of pvp armor. I’m starting to get duplicates of some of the armor skins. As a pve’er I have know idea what to do with these duplicates. Any suggestions?

Posted by: SuLor.2840

SuLor.2840

get a pvp salvage kit and salvage them into pvp mats that can be used to craft other pvp skins. Or through them in the bank and put them on various characters if you have alts. Or if you are really not into pvp and don’t want the pvp mats, then you may as well just delete them because they serve no other purpose than to make your character look good in pvp.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I’ve never played PvP but I’ve gotten myself a PvP salvage kit and I’ve been salvaging the repeats for materials. I’m not sure what to do with the materials yet, but at least I’ll have them when I do start PvP.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

Thanks for the replies. Can the pvp mats/salvage kit be stored in the pvp locker?

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Thanks for the replies. Can the pvp mats/salvage kit be stored in the pvp locker?

Yes they will automatically go there when you press the deposit all collectables button.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

I’ve just been deleting them because I didn’t know about PvP salvage kits. Heck I deleted PvP pieces before because I didn’t know about the locker.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: kokocabana.8153

kokocabana.8153

Darn, I was destroying them as well since I’ve never heard of PvP salvage kits.