where do I buy torch upgrades for my scepter weapon?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: tralon.2135

tralon.2135

I am a level 10 Guardian who has a scepter with a torch upgrade. I can use a staff weapon instead, but I don’t like it even though it has a higher rating than my scepter with the torch upgrade. There is also a bell thingy upgrade which is higher than the torch upgrade. I just want to buy an upgrade for my scepter.Where do I go to get one? I tried the weaponsmith and the merchants but to no avail.

Posted by: Blarrg.8305

Blarrg.8305

So you’re after an offhand weapon then? You’ll find them as random mob drops or you can get them from the TP. Story quest rewards also dish them out.

Edit: they aren’t upgrades, they are their own item. Upgrade for weapons are the sigils you put in them

\m/ \m/

Posted by: Whit.2385

Whit.2385

Trading Post. Push ‘o’ by default i think, pick up what you buy from a black lion trader in the city. Or ask in map chat.

Posted by: choban.9027

choban.9027

Try to search on market. Press “O” and then choose “Trading post” tab. You can search for everything there.

But if i were you, i would stick to quest rewards and random loot drops. Your level is too low to spend your silver on stuff you really don’t need atm.

Just play the game and don’t worry too much about items you carry around, for now.

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Scepter and focus (that bell thing)? I didn’t realize Guardians used the same gear as elementalists. Cool.

And for the OP. Usually karma vendors after you finish heart questlines offer scepter choices, but different NPCs offer different things, so you’ll have to hunt around.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)