world transfer questions, please help!

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Lord Pain.3480

Lord Pain.3480

Hello fellow gw2 players! My name is jake and i have some questions about tranferring worlds. I want to change servers through deleting my characters and moving to a different server for free because i havent gotten very far lvling wise. BUT i have gotten pretty far in pvp and i have bought some things off the gem store and transferred them to pvp. If i deposit them into my pvp locker and then delete my characters and.change servers, will i still have them in my locker? Also will i still have my pvp rank? Please let me know! Thanks?

Vale X

Lord Pain.3480

Hello fellow gw2 players! My name is jake and i have some questions about tranferring worlds. I want to change servers through deleting my characters and moving to a different server for free because i havent gotten very far lvling wise. BUT i have gotten pretty far in pvp and i have bought some things off the gem store and transferred them to pvp. If i deposit them into my pvp locker and then delete my characters and.change servers, will i still have them in my locker? Also will i still have my pvp rank? Please let me know! Thanks?

Edit* i dont care about the rank sincw theyre getting rid of it anyways. But please do answer my other question

Vale X

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Actually they have decided to keep ranks.
Anything that isn’t in a character’s inventory or being worn should be retained.

You will also lose access to anything in the guild bank because each server has a separate guild bank.

Lord Pain.3480

Ok. Thanks so much.

Vale X