1 point away from ranking up, then...

in PvP

Posted by: SoulstitchMMO.1396

SoulstitchMMO.1396

Then vs guild team, vs guild team, my team with thieves, vs guild team.

Nice matchmaking their anet.

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfs Shadow.7234

Wolfs Shadow.7234

You could join a guild team….. o_0 heck ask one of the ones you faced

But in all honesty I understand that frustration.
Win, Loss, Win Loss, Win, Loss….. (4 hours just to get passed 2 pips)

(edited by Wolfs Shadow.7234)

in PvP

Posted by: SoulstitchMMO.1396

SoulstitchMMO.1396

You could join a guild team….. o_0 heck ask one of the ones you faced

But in all honesty I understand that frustration.
Win, Loss, Win Loss, Win, Loss….. (4 hours just to get passed 2 pips)

I wouldn’t even care about win/loss being even, if I were in SoloQ, it’s being a team facing a guild team that’s frustrating.

in PvP

Posted by: Myst.9182

Myst.9182

Story of my life.

This is a terrible sytem because it only works if u are in a team of 5.

Ranked should only be for full 5 teams, and there should be other ways of getting the rewards when u whole team isnt on.

Solo queing just kittening wrecks your MMR and paralyses you because you cant move ahead. Its RNG as to whose on your team and its RNG as to whether you go up a teir. You can win 10/20 games and never leave ur tier. Or get lucky and go up 2 tiers depending on how it pans out. (On lower divisions anyway.)

This is a soul destroying system, because it just doesnt matter how well you played personally. (And I’m not talking about personal score here either.) 1 bad team mate can easliy lose you a game u should win.

in PvP

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

I would take a thief any day over ranger.

Yepp.

I don’t know why but 80% of the rangers I got on MY team are unwaveringly bad. I’m talking zero support pew pewing on ledges and die in seconds feeding the enemy ez kills. Double rangers. It’s just. Unbearable. (No pun intended).

But yeah, match making is trash. Being pit up against full guild teams and you look on your side with… 2 rangers and a warrior and it’s literally sigh from there on.

I’ve learned though. Premade or say bye bye to your hard earned pips, son.

I’ve met fun people though, in ranked; start a premade. Get a team going. It helps.

in PvP

Posted by: volpenvieh.3201

volpenvieh.3201

My best league experience so far was last week when after an awesome match someone invited the other players. 2 declined, so we queued up with 3 people. After the next match we invited another person. We played a couple of matches, somehow always getting randoms that would always run far and get themselves killed but most of the time the other 4 could make up for that. Unfortunately I couldn’t stay long because I had to attend a lecture, but it was a lot of fun while it lasted.

Tried guild team beforehand, didn’t work out well. The only thing that’s more frustrating than randoms ignoring team chat is guildies sitting on ts and still ignoring basic strategies. Seriously, 3 people fighting one ele next to a point that isn’t even ours for several minutes… facepalm