100% uptime

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Is it me or is engineer boons getting wildly out of control? Every one I faced tonight has had 100% up time on regen and 50% up time on swiftness, let alone an additional 2-3 extra’s. A number of people over the last few months have complained about healing signet, but at least healing signet has no pop heal to it, whereas the engineer still has a slotted heal when needed.

I don’t have issue with a player smartly pulling it back from the brink so to speak..but pulling it back over and over again?

If someone could walk me through this one without assuming I have perma boon hate/boon stripping constantly at my disposal I would appreciate it.

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

Just hit him really really hard. Also HGH is coming back.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: Peow peow.2189

Peow peow.2189

Yeah , finally uninstalled gw2 bout 10 min ago. Tired of these no skill builds , run around and gain life, run around as an engi and make condos into boons have perm swiftness vigor and mass aoe.

I could handle ghese minion necrosis but now so many Engis with aoe spams adding to the warrior and necro bullkitten class list. Good riddance to gw 2 , I may play again when there is actual balance

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

I always assumed most meta engies had 100% uptime on swiftness, vigor and regen along with some additional might stacks and sometimes fury and protection. On the other hand they have no passive skills so I think it’s only fair if they have something to make up for it. Keep in mind if you want to get the boons you have to pick certain traits and skills.

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

100% uptime

in PvP

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Hitting real hard is difficult with the 50% up on swiftness. I play numerous alts, with guardian being the main. It is no big secret guardian has some of the worst mobility in game. They simply cannot match anyone with that much swiftness and ability to drop bombs/nades if you choose to try and angle down their kiting.

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: Yasha.5963

Yasha.5963

Is it me or is engineer boons getting wildly out of control? Every one I faced tonight has had 100% up time on regen and 50% up time on swiftness, let alone an additional 2-3 extra’s. A number of people over the last few months have complained about healing signet, but at least healing signet has no pop heal to it, whereas the engineer still has a slotted heal when needed.

I don’t have issue with a player smartly pulling it back from the brink so to speak..but pulling it back over and over again?

If someone could walk me through this one without assuming I have perma boon hate/boon stripping constantly at my disposal I would appreciate it.

I would like to know more about this as well. Some people claim engi is a real skill based class, but when fighting them I find the strong builds seem to run around farting bombs and aoe conditions, with as u say perma swiftness, various boons and amazing heals.

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: Vargamonth.2047

Vargamonth.2047

Healing Signet takes the place of the active healing skill. The complaints are there because it has a far better HPS than most of them while being passive (no interruptable among other things).
A Warrior can still trait for regeneration on banners and not only get but provide perma AoE regeneration uptime on top of that heal. It also has other traits like Furious Speed which provides 10 seconds of swiftness every 10 seconds, so the chance of perma swiftness is there too.

Most classes have this kind of perma-something tools tbh; it’s players choice to decide if they are or not the best choices for the build they’re trying to play.

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

It was here since release maybe just you starts notice enemy buffs:-) Its nothing compare what you can see on some Guards or Eles imo.

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: data.4093

data.4093

Engis and necros are offensive while playing defensively. They can just kite around crippling and applying loads of AOE conditions to anyone who chases them meaning melee becomes borderline useless and suicidal. Then if you try to range them you still get nuked. This is why only a few(maybe 1?) classes can handle them consistently.

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: Klinch.2964

Klinch.2964

I’d just like to point out that Rangers can give permanent AOE Regeneration and Swiftness, why aren’t we complaining about that?

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: Yasha.5963

Yasha.5963

I’d just like to point out that Rangers can give permanent AOE Regeneration and Swiftness, why aren’t we complaining about that?

I don’t think you can really build immunities or massive aoe condition damage into that build. But really I am more interested in hearing about engis and counters than to reiterate for example that healing signet is OP so its ok for other things in game to be OP.

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

meanwhile…thieves keep getting nerfed….

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

100% uptime

in PvP

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Healing Signet takes the place of the active healing skill. The complaints are there because it has a far better HPS than most of them while being passive (no interruptable among other things).
A Warrior can still trait for regeneration on banners and not only get but provide perma AoE regeneration uptime on top of that heal. It also has other traits like Furious Speed which provides 10 seconds of swiftness every 10 seconds, so the chance of perma swiftness is there too.

Most classes have this kind of perma-something tools tbh; it’s players choice to decide if they are or not the best choices for the build they’re trying to play.

Thank-you for the info. I am aware of everything you have said, but this thread is kinda specific to engi. As stated the warrior healing signet has no real heal pop if it is fired, unlike the engi. The warrior also have to achieve critical hit with the stated trait to gain swiftness, the engi doesn’t need this, it merely pops a combo field or uses F1 abilities. The warrior banner skills are fairly placed. They are in vital/boon tree at master level which as a warrior is helpful, but also secondary to their main purpose of being a damage dealer. The warrior also has the distinct disadvantage of having to be in melee range, whereas the engi has ranged and ground targeting. Ground targeting may sound more difficult, but with a high quality mouse the task is made a lot simpler. I truly don’t think we can compare the two. It would be like comparing apples with road kill.

(edited by CntrlAltDefeat.1465)

100% uptime

in PvP

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

meanwhile…thieves keep getting nerfed….

I don’t like thieve’s..however i agree their evade needed addressing and their ability to disengage. I do acknowledge though having played one that their only survive methods are smart use of their utilities and some of their weapon skills. To nerf these isn’t just reducing their evade/disengage/damage..it is nerfing their ability to remain viable across the board.

100% uptime

in PvP

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Very valid. Add to the list of things with near and/or 100% up time.

This is something I am questioning..should 100% up time be viable for anyone boon?..if you’re a longer term player you’ll remember the old guardian build that had 85% up time on retaliation and what crazy-as feedback damage/chaos that could create at times. It eventually lead to it being nerfed.

100% uptime

in PvP

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

It was here since release maybe just you starts notice enemy buffs:-) Its nothing compare what you can see on some Guards or Eles imo.

very true. Both Guardian and ele have had their boons reduced since the beginning.

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

lol – funny this “warrior” players

trie to play an engi i bet you will whine after your facerolling with warrior – alone the healmanagement with healturret to have perma regen need more skill than pressing all buttons on a warrior

have a nice day

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

finally uninstalled gw2

Thank you.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

100% uptime

in PvP

Vargamonth.2047

Thank-you for the info. I am aware of everything you have said, but this thread is kinda specific to engi. As stated the warrior healing signet has no real heal pop if it is fired, unlike the engi. The warrior also have to achieve critical hit with the stated trait to gain swiftness, the engi doesn’t need this, it merely pops a combo field or uses F1 abilities. The warrior banner skills are fairly placed. They are in vital/boon tree at master level which as a warrior is helpful, but also secondary to their main purpose of being a damage dealer. The warrior also has the distinct disadvantage of having to be in melee range, whereas the engi has ranged and ground targeting. Ground targeting may sound more difficult, but with a high quality mouse the task is made a lot simpler. I truly don’t think we can compare the two. It would be like comparing apples with road kill.

The easy to get perma-boons on engineer are swiftness on tool kit swap and vigor through swiftness (which is going to be indirectly nerfed in the next balance patch afaik).

Most regeneration sources are tied to healing skills, which should mean that it has been accounted on balancing CDs, direct heal amounts and so.
Out of those, there’s only one on Elixir Gun (which is somewhat a bunker weapon, and still only 10 seconds every 40) and the one provided by the healing turret dropped with the elite.
It’s possible to achieve perma regen (10 sec every 10) trait wise, but it requires you to be hit under 25% health which is a quite risky playstyle.
IDK, they can indeed be quite strong if built for bunkering, but I don’t think there’s a real issue with regeneration on regular builds.

100% uptime

in PvP

Vargamonth.2047

Healing-turrets initial heal isn’t really amazing either, but the skill in general is good. HGH has other weaknesses.

Healing turret is arguably the best heal in the game tbh (also the hardest to properly use).

Dropping the turret, using the cleansing burst and then either exploding it for a water blast or picking it up for lower recharge, nets 350 or 379 HPS respectively.
It’s not too far from what healing signet does (392), with over half of the total healing being AoE and also including a short (probably hard to blast for anyone but the engineer) water field for potentially greater healing and a 2 condition removal (also AoE).

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

Yeah , finally uninstalled gw2 bout 10 min ago. Tired of these no skill builds , run around and gain life, run around as an engi and make condos into boons have perm swiftness vigor and mass aoe.

I could handle ghese minion necrosis but now so many Engis with aoe spams adding to the warrior and necro bullkitten class list. Good riddance to gw 2 , I may play again when there is actual balance

Yeah, because mesmers require mad skillzzzz. I assure you an engi is harder to play. By a lot.

For all others: back in my days people used to WALK out of bombs, which were only somewhat dangerous in group fights, and useful to gain some rest from meleers with smoke bombs.

Even with chill on it’s hard to land bombs on someone.

However, I might understand warrior and guardians complaining about this. Guardians are somewhat hard-countered by condi engies, even if it requires them several minutes to gain victory (if against a bunker-ish guard).
Warriors, on the other hand, can be either countered by engi or hard counter him. If you play cc, engi is in DEEP trouble. He can win if he circle-strafes a lot and can manage to blind the war each time he reaches melee. If you don’t have cc, you might be countered by bombs. Use gs whirlwind to get in and out of bombs’ range while still damaging him. And remember: engi has higher sustain than you. So don’t try to chase him around the map, he will outlast you.

For all the others… keep moving. ‘nades will barely hit you and you’ll be able to get out of bombs easily.

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

I hope youre not lying and really left the game, not some bizarre take back condtion, if thats the case I doubt you really unstalled the game then, also, why are you still on the forums if you left the game? ._.

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

I hope youre not lying and really left the game, not some bizarre take back condtion, if thats the case I doubt you really unstalled the game then, also, why are you still on the forums if you left the game? ._.

Actually a very large percentage of the forum doesn’t play. I don’t understand it, either. That’s why it’s good to balance off of internal data rather than forum complaints, because so much vocal forum qq is coming from people who don’t play the game.

On topic: engineers are well balanced because their builds have trade-offs. If they have a lot of AoE, they will only be able to take 0-1 stunbreakers, next to no condition removal, and little to no team utility. If they play tanky, they will have no damage.

One thing that almost all engineer builds are weak to is conditions. Immobilize is especially bad. The standard builds are also very weak vs. ranged dps builds (phantasms, some rangers, necros). Necros especially hard-counter condition engineers. It’s probably the most uneven 1v1 matchup in the game currently.

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: Mightymealworm.8409

Mightymealworm.8409

A lot of forum posters CLAIM to have left the game, even more threaten to quit or are “going to quit soon”. I suppose people say that to feel empowerd? For the life of me I can’t figure out why someone would hang out in a forum of a game they don’t play. Must be lonely.

Back on topic, I don’t think 100% uptime of one or two boons is too bad as long as A: the boon is not overpowered and B: it takes sufficient effort and sacrifice to obtain that amount of uptime.

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: JinDaVikk.7291

JinDaVikk.7291

ok listen up cause most of this thread is a lie.

Engi does have perma vigor/swiftness.
Regen is not permanent in every build! We can get perma regen through dwyana runes. This hurts mosts builds though.
Protection isn’t permanent. We have nearly permanent protection if we are being CC’d repeatedly. We also have 3s every 20s if we trait for it.
Elixir B trait is 90s icd.

HGH engi has perma might, swiftness,vigor. Only access to protection is from RNG on the heal. 1/3 chance. If they get on CC means they have higher cd’s or no condi removal.

Engis aren’t god mode but we do have nice access to boons. Quit your complaining and get your facts right.

TLDR:
Elixir b= fury swiftness might retal for 10s (13 for boon duration). 32s cd when traited.
elixir h= RNG 1/3 prot, vigor,regen(10s prot is 5s). 20s cd when traited.
protection inject=3s prot on 5s cd if cc’d.
on critical hit 3s prot 20scd.
perma vigor/swift (being nerfed dec 10th)

Team Radioactive
Crysis, Lil Damage, Ovi, Jindavikk, Guard
Causing cancer all day.

(edited by JinDaVikk.7291)

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: jmatb.6307

jmatb.6307

The only thing that makes Engi “out of control,” if you can even call it that, is the vigor. Every other boon is comparable to what you get on any other class.

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Well it’s mainly game mode problem. In real fight nades or bombs don’t really hit anybody if enemy isn’t stupid. Problem is that in sPvP people circle hmm hug inside some small ring. And engi needs perma vigor because they don’t have any good stun breaker or stability source.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

100% uptime

in PvP

redslion.9675

Well it’s mainly game mode problem. In real fight nades or bombs don’t really hit anybody if enemy isn’t stupid. Problem is that in sPvP people circle hmm hug inside some small ring. And engi needs perma vigor because they don’t have any good stun breaker or stability source.

That’s the only reason why low-range skills are still used: sometimes you won’t be able to count on running around the whole map.

100% uptime

in PvP

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

The only thing that makes Engi “out of control,” if you can even call it that, is the vigor. Every other boon is comparable to what you get on any other class.

Really..my ranger/guardian/mesmer/warrior don’t get 98% up time regen/50% up time swiftness/100% up time vigor and random assorted boons on top. Please don’t accuse people of lying when the evidence can be seen in matches.

100% uptime

in PvP

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Regen is not permanent in every build! We can get perma regen through dwyana runes. This hurts mosts builds though.
Protection isn’t permanent. We have nearly permanent protection if we are being CC’d repeatedly. We also have 3s every 20s if we trait for it.

HGH engi has perma might, swiftness,vigor. Only access to protection is from RNG on the heal. 1/3 chance. If they get on CC means they have higher cd’s or no condi removal.

Engis aren’t god mode but we do have nice access to boons. Quit your complaining and get your facts right.

TLDR:
Elixir b= fury swiftness might retal for 10s (13 for boon duration). 32s cd when traited.

So with your own words;
perma vigor/swiftness
perma regen on some builds
perma protection if getting stunned/cc’ed
access to high up time might

I never said they were god mode. I did say I can respect good play rewarding players being able to pull back from near defeat.

I did say are the boons getting out of control?..look at what you’ve just said about them..seriously, look at the statics you’ve just stated.

The point being made here is that i respect there is no passive and every boon must be activated. But as stated by others, running in circles dropping nades/bombs with 98% regen/ 50% swiftness/100% vigor/ 40% might/ with activated protection on CC/30% retail/30% fury…it may not be god mode, but perhaps Jesus mode.

Please state any other profession that can stack this many boons for these duration’s and rinse-repeat them with as many low cool downs.

it is one thing to call others liars, and then go and give facts about how many boons they can keep at near 100% up time.

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: Sifu.6527

Sifu.6527

TLDR:

So with your own words;
perma vigor/swiftness

I never said they were god mode. I did say I can respect good play rewarding players being able to pull back from near defeat.

I did say are the boons getting out of control?..look at what you’ve just said about them..seriously, look at the statics you’ve just stated.

The point being made here is that i respect there is no passive and every boon must be activated. But as stated by others, running in circles dropping nades/bombs with 98% regen/ 50% swiftness/100% vigor/ 40% might/ with activated protection on CC/30% retail/30% fury…it may not be god mode, but perhaps Jesus mode.

Please state any other profession that can stack this many boons for these duration’s and rinse-repeat them with as many low cool downs.

it is one thing to call others liars, and then go and give facts about how many boons they can keep at near 100% up time.

I wouldn’t say 100% uptime but PU mesmer can get high uptime on Aegis, Regen, Protection, and Vigor while running around farting clones and applies conditions (not to the extent of an Engi bomb/nades) while their 1.5K HP phantasms do 2-4K damage and multiple stack of bleeds. You get the idea. The only thing keeping this build at bay is…condition meta and you can’t decap/cap points in stealth.

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: RaynStargaze.6510

RaynStargaze.6510

you can have perma swiftness and vigor on alll builds for 20 trait points and those are pretty much mandatory because engineeer lacks other escapes (still no weapon swap – no BS utilitys pls..)

thief builds were or are (not sure) able to maintain a LOAD of vigor + the endurance regen trait which has already been nerfed i think

perma vigor on engineer will be nerfed in the next patch – and perma swiftness is pretty much the requirement at the moment to get perma vigor – most other classes have reasonable ways to reliably increase movement speed as well.

You can also get runes that give 25% movement speed.

Other than that what you mostly see is this trait:
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hidden_Flask

Hidden Flask

I`d like to point out that other classes can get an even better big amount of boons by using runes of Lyssa! (like war or thief) which is not something that is viable on engi. Runes of Lyssa provide an additional full cleanse + stability + other boons

there is some regen on engi builds especially when supply crate is dropped and you never destroy healing turret but unless you go tanky its most likely not going to be permanent

Actually having that many boons is a real issue vs fotm warriors because its 12% more damage for quite some time with destruction of the empowered

(edited by RaynStargaze.6510)

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: JinDaVikk.7291

JinDaVikk.7291

TLDR:

So with your own words;
perma vigor/swiftness

You didn’t seem to read mine correctly let me verify it… you cant get all of that on 1 build. Those are the POSSIBILITIES. If you want to go full boon “jesus” mode come back and tell me how engi’s do any damage at all.

TLDR:
Protection/might stacking don’t come on same build.
Engi always has vigor/swift and its being nerfed.
the other boons are 1/3 uptime or RNG.
Regen comes from heal turret. Anything else is hurting build due to changes in runes. (a lot of people can get nice regen from runes)

Team Radioactive
Crysis, Lil Damage, Ovi, Jindavikk, Guard
Causing cancer all day.

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: google.3709

google.3709

Jin, this is a hotjoin issue! stay out this!!!

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: jmatb.6307

jmatb.6307

+1 google, this guy must go nuts when someone uses Lyssa runes

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: apt.9184

apt.9184

Jin, this is a hotjoin issue! stay out this!!!

XD

Lil Apt
L2P deeez nutz

100% uptime

in PvP

redslion.9675

So with your own words;
perma vigor/swiftness

Oh yeah, the good old 30/30/30/40/30 engineer with Berserker and Rabid Amulet, 12 runes (6 Dwayna, 2 Fire, 2 Strength and 2 Hoelbrak), 3 Kits (Bombs, ’nades, Elixir Gun) 3 Elixirs, Medkit, Healing Turret with Rifle and Shield as weapons.

I agree, that build is a beast.XD

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: Wintel.4873

Wintel.4873

Permanent Vigor from Invigorating Speed (kit-swapping) is getting a nerf in upcoming patch, 5 sec internal cooldown will be increased to 10 secs. Vigor uptime will be cut down to 50% (if they time the swaps perfectly) but they can still get perma-Swiftness with that trait. No biggie.

The class is still far less faceroll compared some other classes like Warriors or Minion/Spirit Rangers. At least you need to push buttons, have cooldown awareness and cycle through kits to be effective instead of having AI do most of the work…or only needing to use 2-3 skills (Warrior/Thief).

100% uptime

in PvP

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Permanent Vigor from Invigorating Speed (kit-swapping) is getting a nerf in upcoming patch, 5 sec internal cooldown will be increased to 10 secs. Vigor uptime will be cut down to 50% (if they time the swaps perfectly) but they can still get perma-Swiftness with that trait. No biggie.

The class is still far less faceroll compared some other classes like Warriors or Minion/Spirit Rangers. At least you need to push buttons, have cooldown awareness and cycle through kits to be effective instead of having AI do most of the work…or only needing to use 2-3 skills (Warrior/Thief).

I agree with you. It should be recognized and said again they aren’t passive play. I don’t mind the number of boons..just some of the duration’s and recast windows chain into 100% up time on some pretty powerful boons. However in regards to thieve’s and warriors..it’s not their fault about being 2-4 skills. If you look at warrior sword..well, what can I say? sword 1=good dmg+bleed+cripple sword 2=looks flashy, but is basically a good gap closer. sword 3= pathetic damage and long recharge unless you meet the under 50% health requirement, then awesome damage..so best saved for when they hit 15% health for a slow, but near 100% instant drop last hit….that means you enter fight and your key strokes basically look like;
2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-1-1-1-1-1(maybe a 4 here)1-1-1-1-F1-1-1-1-2-1-1-1-3-stomp it’s not their fault that the weapon is 95% auto attack.

That is why hammer, despite being a tad powerful is so popular with warrior, because it hits hard..all of it’s attacks are close quarter combat orientated, can stun and each skill has a specific use that can be used for counter play…compare that to double axe..well you can see why warrior’s flocked to hammer when they got buffed and hammer became the weapon that was fun/viable for counter play/close quarter/powerful.

100% uptime

in PvP

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

So with your own words;
perma vigor/swiftness

Oh yeah, the good old 30/30/30/40/30 engineer with Berserker and Rabid Amulet, 12 runes (6 Dwayna, 2 Fire, 2 Strength and 2 Hoelbrak), 3 Kits (Bombs, ’nades, Elixir Gun) 3 Elixirs, Medkit, Healing Turret with Rifle and Shield as weapons.

Just quoting the pro-engi own words. Not my fault he described viable builds that you think are god mode, which aren’t god mode..they’re just what a-net has said, “Too many too good of skills in adept that doesn’t require them to go into grand master.”

So what you’re really saying is;
10-15-20-15-10 w/ nade/bomb kit and healing turret+shield/pistol with supply dump elite.= may as well be “Oh yeah, the good old 30/30/30/40/30 engineer with Berserker and Rabid Amulet, 12 runes (6 Dwayna, 2 Fire, 2 Strength and 2 Hoelbrak), 3 Kits (Bombs, ’nades, Elixir Gun) 3 Elixirs, Medkit, Healing Turret with Rifle and Shield as weapons.”

Please read all of thread before answering. Skim reading doesn’t do you any favors. It is only a few thousand words long. An average intelligence person can read that in under 3 minutes..not a long time to spend to answer thoughtfully.

hugs+kisses thread creator.

Tl/DR;
It’s easier to be sarcastic than actually add something useful.

100% uptime

in PvP

redslion.9675

So with your own words;
perma vigor/swiftness

Just quoting the pro-engi own words. Not my fault he described viable builds that you think are god mode, which aren’t god mode..they’re just what a-net has said, “Too many too good of skills in adept that doesn’t require them to go into grand master.”

So what you’re really saying is;
10-15-20-15-10 w/ nade/bomb kit and healing turret+shield/pistol with supply dump elite.= may as well be “Oh yeah, the good old 30/30/30/40/30 engineer with Berserker and Rabid Amulet, 12 runes (6 Dwayna, 2 Fire, 2 Strength and 2 Hoelbrak), 3 Kits (Bombs, ’nades, Elixir Gun) 3 Elixirs, Medkit, Healing Turret with Rifle and Shield as weapons.”

Please read all of thread before answering. Skim reading doesn’t do you any favors. It is only a few thousand words long. An average intelligence person can read that in under 3 minutes..not a long time to spend to answer thoughtfully.

hugs+kisses thread creator.

Tl/DR;
It’s easier to be sarcastic than actually add something useful.

If you have all those boons in a signle build, you’ll have a pretty bad build. Like the one you posted. If you want to use ’nades, you need the Grenadier trait. And you need the explosives III trait. With the traits you showed, you have awful damage. Maybe you can build a bunker, but even there there are better bunker builds.

In order for might to be useful, you need to either invest 30 points into Alchemy for HGH and use at least 3 elixirs, or to invest 20 points into explosives for enhanced performance and use Medkit.

If you play HGH, you have to wave goodbye to defensive utilities other than elixir S. You are wearing glass amulets, and you will probably go down pretty quickly. And you don’t have stunbreakers nor protection injection to cover you.

And about protection… if you have 2 ccs you can go around this. If not, you can just burst an engi down.

And you don’t run in circles and spam bombs. Everyone worth their salt can avoid it. Even someone dumb like me can do it.

(edited by redslion.9675)

100% uptime

in PvP

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

A lot of forum posters CLAIM to have left the game, even more threaten to quit or are “going to quit soon”. I suppose people say that to feel empowerd? For the life of me I can’t figure out why someone would hang out in a forum of a game they don’t play. Must be lonely.

We simply follow the development and progress of a game we see potential in.
I dont understand why that is weird.

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian