12/21/2012 is over

12/21/2012 is over

in PvP

Posted by: SAtaarcoeny.8476

SAtaarcoeny.8476

so now that ANET knows the world isnt going to end do we think the PVP is going to go to the next lvl soon?

URTFC.COM

BIG GW2 TOURNAMENT INC SPONSORED BY URTFC.COM

12/21/2012 is over

in PvP

Posted by: Syko.3726

Syko.3726

I agreeee totally .

12/21/2012 is over

in PvP

Posted by: OneArmedBandit.7936

OneArmedBandit.7936

Following the implementation of all announced e-sports features, ArenaNet has to come up with a really attractive prize pool to show they mean biz. I’d like to believe that their e-sport aspirations weren’t just PR talk for improved sales, but a carefully planned and financed business model. Judging by how rushed the game’s PvP is and the PvE-biased allocation of resources, it’s more like the former than the latter…

Durrrrr [EU]

12/21/2012 is over

in PvP

Posted by: Harrier.9380

Harrier.9380

I doubt this game will have ‘all announced e-sport features’ by June/July.
And by then there will be no one left to use them.

I’ld love to be proven wrong, but looking at the state of things it seems unlikely.

“Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit,
because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.”

12/21/2012 is over

in PvP

Posted by: SAtaarcoeny.8476

SAtaarcoeny.8476

i bet by end of january we get everything we need to go Esport. now we just need to start making teams.

URTFC.COM

BIG GW2 TOURNAMENT INC SPONSORED BY URTFC.COM

12/21/2012 is over

in PvP

Posted by: Harrier.9380

Harrier.9380

i bet by end of january we get everything we need to go Esport. now we just need to start making teams.

My, you’re optimistic one, aren’t you? Well I’ld love to, sadly, no serious team wants to use Warriors. I guess I’m out until something changes. And I bet it’s gonna be quite a long wait.

Please, forgive my doom and gloom, but my optimism and faith in Anet just ran out.

“Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit,
because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.”