1st placement match

1st placement match

in PvP

Posted by: Justified.9178

Justified.9178

i log in after doing a diag check for ping to see if i had any problems all comes back fine, start my placement match, 850ping straight as i come out the gate. then you kick me out with error code 7 so i log back in almost instantly to get back in the match, boom kicked me out just as i loaded back into the match. 15 MINS DISHONOUR when i log back in. HONESTLY absolute bloody joke. SORT YOUR GAME OUT !!!!!!!!! one pe’d off customer ><

1st placement match

in PvP

Posted by: OlrunTheBlade.1486

OlrunTheBlade.1486

From my googling, error code 7 has to do with packet loss between you and ArenaNet’s servers. Since it wasn’t a server wide issue, it’s highly unlikely to be ArenaNet’s fault.

Captain of Never Lucky [NL]
Competitive Warrior, Ele, Mesmer, Ranger, Engineer, Thief

1st placement match

in PvP

Posted by: Justified.9178

Justified.9178

olruntheblade thank you for googling what i already googled, i will give u a heads up. At the time this happened to me i was watching an Unnamed Twitch Streamer (about 5 mins after i d/c’d people started to complain to this streamer in pm about high ping spikes then 2 mins after this unnamed streamer d/c’d and forfieted his match also) btw it was his last placement match and is a high tier player in spvp.

1st placement match

in PvP

Posted by: SneakyTouchy.6043

SneakyTouchy.6043

I’ve had issues with connections halway distant between Anet and my home. Sometimes connection faults can’t be blamed on either side, but if you find one, some ISPs will cooperate by permanently rejecting routes involving those nodes. I had to have one from Texas rerouted and I haven’t had any issues since.

1st placement match

in PvP

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

A few friends have had issues with losing connection the last day or two so could be an issue with an intermediate server losing a packet. 1 lost packet and GW2 just stops entirely due to its protocol. Also had GW2 crash too which I have a feeling is down to all these patches and PoF updates going on atm. I expect the game to have a few issues up until PoF release as they quietly get everything ready in the background for release.

On the plus side if PoF stability is anything like HoT you’ll get few issues when the new expansion is launched. HoT was probably the most stable expansion releases I’ve ever seen outside when you used to buy them on DVD.