2 duo vs all solo should be impossible

in PvP

Posted by: Rickster.8752

Rickster.8752

Literally should never be allowed to happen. I mean wtf. No other game would do this. This game has been out 4 years. How does this still happen.

Official winner of solo queue MMR leaderboards – EU

in PvP

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

THIS is why duo should not exist. It should have been solo only.

I mean, what did people think was going to happen? This is a blatant disadvantage.

As long as you have mixed queues of teams and solo queuers, matchmaking problems will always exist.

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

No but that is not the point. The point is that the match maker should have put each of the duos on different teams. Instead like the MM system was head hunting OP and demand his loss and ratings to force him into the place it wants him to be at.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if there even a hint of foul play by some of the devs, programing certain players accounts into forced placement in order to protect what ever interests ANet are striving for.

Because to me in order for stuff like this to happen at such a constant rates has to be a forced design decision. Set up to put said players at a inherently huge disadvantage at the get go.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in PvP

Posted by: Chapell.1346

Chapell.1346

Set up to put said players at a inherently huge disadvantage at the get go.

I’m afraid to ruin someone fiction but back then during alpha phase; the climb was so easy that even my niece can get into the worlds and lets be honest here, isn’t that this pve mini side game needed? some Challenging content?
#ChallengeAccepted

[Urge]
Between a master and apprentice, i would love to see the differences.

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

I’m pretty sure the MM works by arranging players into 5 man teams and then finding another arranged team for them to fight.

I doubt the matchmaker finds ten players and then arranges the ten into teams.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Just because you fave a team of 2 duo players, by no means will this mean they are any good, or that you will lose. I’ve been on teams where I’ve faced the double duo and won, also been on the all solo team and lost, and been on the double duo team and lost.

But yes, it should not be a thing.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

in PvP

Posted by: Magnito.6187

Magnito.6187

Yeah, remove the last tiny bit of interactive teamplay you can have, in a team oriented game mode! And nerf everything besides my class! Everything is OP and there’s no way that I’m just not good enough. There has to be done something about everything I can’t counter, because hell it’s not like I can improve any further!

(P.S. Ever tried finding a friend to queue with? It’s fun! It’s also what you’re supposed to do. Oh and, ha, at the start of Guild Wars 2, it was even intended that you’d look for a team to play with. Isn’t that silly? Ha!)

Way to go guys… Waaaay to go..

(edited by Magnito.6187)

in PvP

Posted by: Rogue.8235

Rogue.8235

I’m pretty sure the MM works by arranging players into 5 man teams and then finding another arranged team for them to fight.

I doubt the matchmaker finds ten players and then arranges the ten into teams.

This is true. Recall on release how the old queue system worked. You’d know your five random teammates before being placed in a match.

The Blind player

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

I don’t know why the game can’t just divvy things like duo’s and equally ranked players over the two teams either. The thing is, duo’s are just a couple of solo’s linked together. It only makes a difference by guaranteeing two good players on the same team, and potentially four, but this assumes these are truly good players.

In cases like the image, the duo’s might have only helped balance out the solo’s.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

agree i its 2 duo on one side and none the other then system should swap one team for players with similar MMR on the other side. Same goes for class stacking.