2 legendary take 2amber is right playing?

in PvP

Posted by: bud.9246

bud.9246

i think 2amber is not new player think new account

is it can report some about abuse?

I just want to make it absolutely clear; if you’re a legend right now it is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A QUEUE POP. It will sit you in queue for 2 hours- then have you restart the queue. So basically if you’re halfway decent at this game and got legend too fast you can’t pvp anymore unless you either make a new account and start from amber again, or you get lower division friends.

If you think you belong in legend you should be able to beat them if they have two kitten ambers, am i right?

What a load ~

Unranked pops all the time – go flex your carry muscles while everyone catches up. Or, whine and cry and game the system like the kitten you are.

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

Did I miss the part where ArenaNet said players can’t have multiple accounts?

You realize that enforcing that rule is nearly impossible right? It’s technologically impossible to tell if a new account is a legitimate new account or a alt account.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in PvP

Posted by: claytonmorby.3751

claytonmorby.3751

While I understand that people at legend and up have longer que times, it is kinda a result of them farming for several days straight while taking lower division people who while may still be highly skilled just don’t play as much. I’ve grouped with sunfish before, he’s a good guy and not being malicious and he wants to play the game. That being said he plays about 300% more than the average player, maybe more when leagues first hit so people haven’t had a chance to catch up if they have other obligations or just don’t play 10+ matches a day

in PvP

Posted by: Ritt.3069

Ritt.3069

they lost the game

This.

That being said, I honestly doubt that its that big of a deal who is at what rank at this point. I haven’t played since leagues dropped, but I’m far better than any of your average amber players. Would it make me a bad guy for playing ranked against them? I suppose you’d say that I’m not intentionally trying to find matches against lower ranked people while they are, but it honestly doesn’t matter. If you win, great. If you lose, look at what you could’ve done to tip the scales in your teams favour should you ever run into more legendary rank players again and make it so that ranks are nothing but pretty little gemstones next to your name.

The thing is, those high-ranked players will be punished less for losing and rewarded more for winning; that, or being matched up with equal ratings against easier opponents. And that would probably be fine, if that Division was where their true skill is, but most likely it is a highly competent friend of theirs and/or another account made by someone to boost others. I know several great people that are still not even in Amber, since they dgaf about the leagues atm, but their true skill would be equal to that of Diamond-Legend.

Here’s the problem: having people of low divisions, but high level of play, will completely warp the matchmaking in favor of the (most likely) already a stronger team, unless the low ranked person plays at his intended level. Basically the easiest way to go above your intended division is to have low ranked, yet (even moderately) high-skilled players of low rank to boost your progress.

William Van Dine/Aria Entreri/Weaver of the Dream
Thousand Lakes Alliance [TLA], Desolation
4 Champion titles, solo/duoq Legend, best old LB rank 64.

in PvP

Posted by: Dagins.5163

Dagins.5163

@rchu.8945, Manimarco Devil.1790
We are talking about like top 1% players who abuse this, not 30%. This is marginal and can be withstood. Again, I am not saying this is good – I am saying banning it would create more problems.

Signed, level 1 alt

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

they lost the game

This.

That being said, I honestly doubt that its that big of a deal who is at what rank at this point. I haven’t played since leagues dropped, but I’m far better than any of your average amber players. Would it make me a bad guy for playing ranked against them? I suppose you’d say that I’m not intentionally trying to find matches against lower ranked people while they are, but it honestly doesn’t matter. If you win, great. If you lose, look at what you could’ve done to tip the scales in your teams favour should you ever run into more legendary rank players again and make it so that ranks are nothing but pretty little gemstones next to your name.

The thing is, those high-ranked players will be punished less for losing and rewarded more for winning; that, or being matched up with equal ratings against easier opponents. And that would probably be fine, if that Division was where their true skill is, but most likely it is a highly competent friend of theirs and/or another account made by someone to boost others. I know several great people that are still not even in Amber, since they dgaf about the leagues atm, but their true skill would be equal to that of Diamond-Legend.

Here’s the problem: having people of low divisions, but high level of play, will completely warp the matchmaking in favor of the (most likely) already a stronger team, unless the low ranked person plays at his intended level. Basically the easiest way to go above your intended division is to have low ranked, yet (even moderately) high-skilled players of low rank to boost your progress.

I already posted what I think would be a fair fix for this on the first page of this thread.

Of course, what you quoted was just wishful thinking of mine since lower leveled people tend to know less of the game and even less in regards to where their mistakes were and then they eventually give up because no one enjoys being farmed.

in PvP

Posted by: Dire Rut.6439

Dire Rut.6439

i think 2amber is not new player think new account

is it can report some about abuse?

I just want to make it absolutely clear; if you’re a legend right now it is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A QUEUE POP. It will sit you in queue for 2 hours- then have you restart the queue. So basically if you’re halfway decent at this game and got legend too fast you can’t pvp anymore unless you either make a new account and start from amber again, or you get lower division friends.

If you think you belong in legend you should be able to beat them if they have two kitten ambers, am i right?

What a load ~

Unranked pops all the time – go flex your carry muscles while everyone catches up. Or, whine and cry and game the system like the kitten you are.

You are comparing unranked q time to ranked q time???lolwhat

in PvP

Posted by: Hansen.3264

Hansen.3264

yeah and i think they have zero fun either running people over

Attachments: