2016 tourny predictions: place em

in PvP

Posted by: duster.7013

duster.7013

I anticipate over 10 moas on noscoc every match. Wakey always goes far or home so they using gyro/s&r for res and those are kinda punishable.

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

How will this work? if im right you give me 5g in game?

I bet you that none of the NA teams win a series.

I bet you that Never Lucky and Team PZ will get 1 win between both of them.

I bet you this is the first land event where someone gets serious hand crapping issues and a sub will finally get into the finals.

in PvP

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

stream will fail to cross 100 views

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide

in PvP

kdaddy.5431

stream will fail to cross 100 views

omg there will at least be 2k bot views

in PvP

Posted by: Mr Godlike.6098

Mr Godlike.6098

e-sports hate is so real on this forum :/

I bet UE win and something crazy again happens during TCG vs RAWR match

Was depressed ele…now depressed druid
Kawaleria (KW)

in PvP

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

Blu makes his triumphant return as the savior of gw2 esportz, but instead of casting he auctions off dates with each of the players in a desperate attempt to fund the next season of pro league.

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Wish there was a team list to view.

I don’t even know where one would have to go; the right tournaments to compete in, to be accepted in the WTS.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

I think it is going to be an awesome tournament. I predict that TCG Will beat never lucky 3-0 but it will not be total annihilation like rank 55 vs. PZ in the season 1 finals. I predict NL will reach 400 points in 1 game but they won’t take a game off TCG.

As for PZ against vM, I suppose most people think vM will win but I don’t think so. I predict that PZ will win 3-1. Vermillion I don’t think have been playing as much as other teams recently (at least from what I have seen) and they didn’t even challenge rank 55 in any of the games they played against them in the qualifiers and PZ are a very skilled team so I believe they will pick up their first series win at LAN here.

Rank 55 vs. TCG in the semi finals will be the series of the tournament. It will be truly epic with every game going to the last moments just like rank 55 vs. Astral in the season 2 finals. Because the meta favours rank 55 over TCG right now, especially with the engi/necro duo I think zan/texbi will be stronger than drazeh/denshee (it wouldn’t make sense for the duo to be anyone else on TCG) and rank 55 will take an awesome series 3-2.

Astral against PZ in the other semi final will be pretty good but the meta again favours astral over PZ so I don’t think their performance against astral will be as good as when they beat them in pro league but they will not lose 3-0. PZ have improved too much for that. Astral win 3-1 in my opinion.

Then we have the final as astral vs. Rank 55. There is no doubt that this will be an amazing series just like it was in the season 2 finals. They are extremely even teams when you look at the compositions they will likely be running. Astral will probably not run a Mesmer so rank 55 may be able to gain an advantage with superior rotational play with portal plays and moas. Astral will probably run a guard though so this will limit the 1v1s that the Mesmer can take. This series has potential to be just as good as the one against TCG and I think rank 55 will win this 3-2, taking their second win in 3 finals events this year.

I am SO HYPED for the finals and can’t wait to see what will happen, as you can probably tell with me writing such a long post about the finals, lol.

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

in PvP

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

All I know is I’m rooting for Astral Authority.

NSPride <3

in PvP

Posted by: Skittledness.5106

Skittledness.5106

I’m rooting for PZ!!!!!lets go bois
Wait I’m on never lucky oops

Jeffies Jeffie Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeffies Jeffie Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeffies Jeffie

in PvP

Posted by: Nerifes.4931

Nerifes.4931

Helseth’s team ftw

[TV] Jade Quarry

in PvP

kdaddy.5431

I’m rooting for PZ!!!!!lets go bois
Wait I’m on never lucky oops

Omg there is where we need GW2 media.

Never Lucky falling apart before the match even beginning. 1 player already look to sign in the off season with a potential contender. The group has seemed distant with one another since June, 11 in a report where Never Lucky engy/ele blew up on the rest of the team. It seems his back was hurt from carrying them all season.

Unfortunately my sources will not let me reveal who has spoken out. Lets see how they do in this tournament with this turmoil inside there locker room.