26 days left of season, need 30 days

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

you are SOL, next time start earlier and not at the end of the year

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

in PvP

Posted by: Drafigo.4690

Drafigo.4690

Believe a dev posted on a similar topic about missing all the achievements in time for the end of the season. In that post he said not to worry there was a plan to help you achieve your goals. But next time start earlier! But I wouldnt worry to much.

in PvP

Posted by: LUST.7241

LUST.7241

Easiest path is playing on time…but if you missed out, ideally, you should still have the chance later but it will be more difficult.

Honestly, the Achievements can be reworked slightly to be able to be done overtime (like other legendary-gaining achievement paths). While still introducing newer content to keep players who did play on time interested.

in PvP

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

you are SOL

thanks for the answer

next time start earlier and not at the end of the year

But next time start earlier!

Easiest path is playing on time

thanks i don’t think i could have figured that out

But thats the only thing anyone can say, start earlier. You are going to miss 4 days, if you couldnt start earlier fr some reason then sorry, maybe there will be another achievement track

in PvP

Posted by: RaGe.9834

RaGe.9834

i need all of part III and part IV’s daily league participator, but there’s only 26 days of the season left; am i SOL for the year? is my progress going to reset? is all my effort and anything i do now a waste

You can still earn ur wings in s5 which I suspect will start around Octobrr or November ur good bro no worries

What are you a jock?…. get out, This is nerd landia, where nerds gather!

in PvP

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

i need all of part III and part IV’s daily league participator, but there’s only 26 days of the season left; am i SOL for the year? is my progress going to reset? is all my effort and anything i do now a waste

You can still earn ur wings in s5 which I suspect will start around Octobrr or November ur good bro no worries

They have not officially said that is tied to the achievements, the closest thing they have said was, there will be an alternate way to get them after the Year of Ascension is over

in PvP

Posted by: Nila.7813

Nila.7813

Not correct, they officially stated there’s 4 seasons a year so the new one will start in a new year.

@topic
Achievements will go to waste, there will be a new way of obtaining wings, but it’s gonna be hard (thats what Grouch said)

in PvP

Posted by: Gringo.2163

Gringo.2163

Where is writen that achievments are in timeframe ?

in PvP

Posted by: ItsAOcean.5943

ItsAOcean.5943

Not correct, they officially stated there’s 4 seasons a year so the new one will start in a new year.

@topic
Achievements will go to waste, there will be a new way of obtaining wings, but it’s gonna be hard (thats what Grouch said)

What about the hymn of glory for gift of the competitor?

in PvP

Posted by: Dralor.3701

Dralor.3701

This time gated achievement has been the worst part about the seasons. For those of us who are time poor it can be difficult to commit to three games a day as opposed to X games overall.

in PvP

Posted by: Loathar.9375

Loathar.9375

@topic

So the achievements wont be tied to obtaining the legendary wings? There will be a different method not involving the current achievements? So there is no reason to complete part II that I am on currently? I’m wondering because I got the precursor already, so I’m not sure if I should even bother completing the achievements if I know I wont be able to complete part 3 or 4 on time…

in PvP

Posted by: ItsAOcean.5943

ItsAOcean.5943

@topic

So the achievements wont be tied to obtaining the legendary wings? There will be a different method not involving the current achievements? So there is no reason to complete part II that I am on currently? I’m wondering because I got the precursor already, so I’m not sure if I should even bother completing the achievements if I know I wont be able to complete part 3 or 4 on time…

I would also like to know this. I only just unlocked part 4 but I have the precursor and all of the achievements except for league elite. I hate the idea of doing all this work, but having to start all over on my gift of the competitor through a different method just because I can’t make it through diamond this season : /