2k ping

2k ping

in PvP

Posted by: jbondo.9817

jbondo.9817

So I just had 2k ping and my animations were 30seconds behind. The other team thought I was hacking I have screenshots of the entire thing. I couldn’t get stomped or ressed or even use my skills.

The ping dropped to 80 after I left the match. Not sure how to fix this since my router is completely fine.

Thanks!

Dusty Dawg

2k ping

in PvP

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

So it doesn’t only happens to me..
65 ping while farming, queue pop → join → +1500 ping
After the match 65 ping again.

2k ping

in PvP

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

So you were able to fight in a match & not be worthless (as in contribute to the game) playing with 2k ping & packet loss.

Sorry if I play with that I instantly die & can’t even play let alone contribute to a match.

Also don’t you play FA ele and you did it with 2k ping & packet loss……..

Sorry but I’d report you too. If you didn’t Anet won’t do anything but it sounds like you got trolled hard and REALLY took the bait.

Good luck friend

2k ping

in PvP

Posted by: Seteruss.4058

Seteruss.4058

Happens to me twice. Basically my whole team was lagging for about 30 secs then calm for a mi ute and then lag again.
I don’t think is a bait..
No constribution though and we lost the match ofc

Is it luck or skill keeping you alive?

(edited by Seteruss.4058)

2k ping

in PvP

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

When I have such ping the only thing I could do its help with decaps, in team fights such situations are only free rally to foes.

Attachments:

2k ping

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

Been a problem for me for at least a month. About half the NA servers are perfectly fine while other NA servers spike from 200 to 2000 millisecond latency continuously and are effectively unplayable.

From what I’ve read, it only happens to certain people (ISP-based), but that’s really confusing because I’d expect the symptoms to be uniform across all ANet’s servers (64.25.33.x and 64.25.38.x) and they aren’t.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

2k ping

in PvP

Posted by: RainXiZ.8573

RainXiZ.8573

Hey! I reported you for that game! Super sketch that you got 2k ping yet winning 1v1’s on point while rubber banding everywhere and completely disappearing at random times just to come back and keep fighting… you were unkillable and seemed to be having no skill lag or problems killing people… must be that super rare kind of ping that gives you super powers in the game and for some reason only effects everyone else’s game but yours. How odd! /s

-GF-

2k ping

in PvP

Azukas.1426

Hey! I reported you for that game! Super sketch that you got 2k ping yet winning 1v1’s on point while rubber banding everywhere and completely disappearing at random times just to come back and keep fighting… you were unkillable and seemed to be having no skill lag or problems killing people… must be that super rare kind of ping that gives you super powers in the game and for some reason only effects everyone else’s game but yours. How odd! /s

And the plot thickens LOL

There’s no way you can do that stuff with 2k ping & packet loss

2k ping

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I don’t know about the ping but what I get from time to time is very slow loading screens that load me into the game with a timer of 14:20…. By this stage, my team has already wiped and is behind 30 odd points.

I don’t get this slow of loading times anywhere else. Not sure if related or not, not a tech wizz.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

2k ping

in PvP

Posted by: Undo.5091

Undo.5091

I’ve had the same issue since around March. For whatever reason, I went from a constant 50-60 ping to 120-150… but with frequent ping spikes ranging from from 400 to 4000. The only way I can actually PvP anymore is to use a VPN. It’s still perfectly fine in PvE maps and the usual WvW skill-lag without the use of a VPN.

Engineer (XIII) (KoTR)
Darkhaven

2k ping

in PvP

jbondo.9817

Happens to me twice. Basically my whole team was lagging for about 30 secs then calm for a mi ute and then lag again.
I don’t think is a bait..
No constribution though and we lost the match ofc

That’s what I’ve experienced. I also noticed other forums complaining about server problems around the same times as the ATs, so that might have something to do with it.

Dusty Dawg

2k ping

in PvP

Posted by: Anna.7845

Anna.7845

Same problem here.Cant play because of lag .

PvP, Raids, Fractal CMs, Lore-hunting and some RP

(edited by Anna.7845)

2k ping

in PvP

Azukas.1426

Read the guys post up and you’ll read that he could play quite effectively but everyone else who experiences this can’t?

Yeah no. Also he’s ignoring the guys post for a,reason lol

2k ping

in PvP

jbondo.9817

Read the guys post up and you’ll read that he could play quite effectively but everyone else who experiences this can’t?

reads entire forum post of people experiencing the same thing

continues to believe that people need to hack to beat me

repeats

Dusty Dawg

2k ping

in PvP

Azukas.1426

repeats

So what you’re saying is you can play with 2k ping at a high level on FA ele while experiencing packet loss?

LOL ok sure.

I wasn’t there just find it hilarious you got called out in a game then made a post on this forum only to have the person who did report you contradict your story.

2k ping

in PvP

jbondo.9817

repeats

So what you’re saying is you can play with 2k ping at a high level on FA ele while experiencing packet loss?

LOL ok sure.

I wasn’t there just find it hilarious you got called out in a game then made a post on this forum only to have the person who did report you contradict your story.

I didn’t have a single kill that entire game and my damage was below 100k.
and high level SF ele?? I can barely play the build without any ping what the hell are you on???

Dusty Dawg

(edited by jbondo.9817)

2k ping

in PvP

Azukas.1426

repeats

LOL ok sure.

I didn’t have a single kill that entire game and my damage was below 100k.
and high level SF ele?? I can barely play the build without any ping what the hell are you on???

Here’s the dilemma here. We got you who are saying you had 2k ping and packet loss & you were accused of cheating. We got another fella who said you were able to 1v1 and contribute to the match. You’ve not posted any proof that you did poorly just admitted you were teleporting around the map. You only admitted to not being able to be stomped, BUT one of the people on the opposite team said it was much more.

I’m inclined to believe the fella who contradicts you b/c you actually contributed to the match with that connection (which is pretty f’n impossible btw)

Also the fact you actually posted here kinda shows some guilt IMHO.

2k ping

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

He’s a Rev where 1 click can teleport and do damage regardless of ping. Another click does an auto-target 3k burst.. stop trolling the OP

He’s posting because he’s frustrated just like the rest of us and has been posting about his ping frustrations prior to making this post. I witnessed his map chat vent after the game. I too was venting about my 2k random ping spikes. There’s no conspiracy here folks…

Everyone, please post in this thread just as I have because we’re not the only ones… obviously.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

2k ping

in PvP

Azukas.1426

He’s a Rev where 1 click can teleport and do damage regardless of ping. Another click does an auto-target 3k burst.. stop trolling the OP

He’s posting because he’s frustrated just like the rest of us and has been posting about his ping frustrations prior to making this post. I witnessed his map chat vent after the game. I too was venting about my 2k random ping spikes. There’s no conspiracy here folks…

Everyone, please post in this thread just as I have because we’re not the only ones… obviously.

He’s got screenshots let em post them of the post game results

2k ping

in PvP

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

My ping has been ridiculously high too! Can someone help me troubleshoot?

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

2k ping

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

He’s got screenshots let em post them of the post game results

..wut?

My ping has been ridiculously high too! Can someone help me troubleshoot?

It’s pretty much everyone The servers pick and chooses who lags and who doesn’t! :p

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

2k ping

in PvP

jbondo.9817

THANK YOU.

Back on track! The same thing happened again last night towards the end of the match, and then the firewall message popped up when I tried to queue again, I restarted the game and was stuck in a 10 minute queue until logging out. With this many people complaining about the same thing I think it’s safe to say A-net is having some server problems.

Dusty Dawg