2v2 Game Mode Rule idea

2v2 Game Mode Rule idea

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

This kinda came to me after playing a certain game wink.

What if, the 2v2 deathmatch custom arena incorporated a mini “Conquest” area that randomly spawned over the course of the game. Except the “Conquest” circle area isn’t a capture point. It’s a safe zone. If you’re not in the circle’s safe zone you’ll eventually take damage. Enough damage to make you care about positioning.

The reason the circle is even in play is so that perma stealth classes like double Thief/Mesmer combos don’t perma stealth. That and there’s strategies to be made to force players out of the circle if you wish to fight near its edge.

I imagine the circle being as big as Foefire’s middle so that classes like Mesmers can still kite within the barriers.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

2v2 Game Mode Rule idea

in PvP

Posted by: Luci.7018

Luci.7018

If stealth will be the problem (and i think so much … not like Mesmer’s Portal ) , then every1 can get 1 stack of bleed so no1 can go out of battle , but that DoT can be been seen while in stealth like in the past .

Still a double team can constatly switch positions between them to comfuses the enemies . Or the ’’deapth’’ of the visual of the dot in the schreen , makes the illlusion that you are closer/further away

And a Vote , so the community can choose which part of a Map (middle spot of Collesum) should be implanted instead of the Countryard

On break

(edited by Luci.7018)