in PvP

Posted by: Argilla.8340

Argilla.8340

maybe you have higher MMR than collero which people thoughd to be impossible

3min average queue they say ^^^^

in PvP

Posted by: LunarNacht.8913

LunarNacht.8913

Did you try turning it off and on again?

in PvP

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

If the timer goes above the average time you get a message that says you have been removed from the queue and must queue again which resets the timer. so i’m calling faked.

in PvP

Posted by: Cactus Brawler.7415

Cactus Brawler.7415

Given that I usually get a full minute more wait time than the time it states is average…. Zudet, you’re wrong.

in PvP

Posted by: Tux der Pinguin.3049

Tux der Pinguin.3049

If the timer goes above the average time you get a message that says you have been removed from the queue and must queue again which resets the timer. so i’m calling faked.

What a kitten bs xD
Where do you have this from? I nearly always wait about 8 mins, which is higher than average for sure. Altough waiting half an hour is really high, we dont even need that long going as a full group.

in PvP

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

I’ve gone for 15 minutes without getting a message like that.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

in PvP

Posted by: Hubris.7436

Hubris.7436

I don’t think you know how averages work

in PvP

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

I don’t think you know how averages work

in PvP

Posted by: Auldon.1972

Auldon.1972

Shocking news: 50% of people will have queues times longer than the average queue time!

Also, I think after waiting 30mins, you should just exit the queue and try again, looks like something is broken.

in PvP

Posted by: Tux der Pinguin.3049

Tux der Pinguin.3049

I am not even sure about the 50%, no need to be a gaussian distribution, but I agree in general

in PvP

Posted by: meow one twenty.4376

meow one twenty.4376

Shocking news: 50% of people will have queues times longer than the average queue time!

That’s not even close to needing to be true.

Alright meow, where were we?

in PvP

Posted by: MrKrataus.6420

MrKrataus.6420

nono I got q pop after 28min

[vM] Alkore

in PvP

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

Plot twist: after waiting 28 minutes in queue you finally get into a match with 2 free-to-play players on your team both of whom just reached their rank 20. You are playing against a tryhard Celerius premade with TS. Your team mates start the match by going for both Svanir and Chieftain and then get destroyed 2v1 by Posi.

GW2 EU PvP in a nutshell.

Attachments:

Leman

(edited by leman.7682)

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

Plot twist: after waiting 28 minutes in queue you finally get into a match with 2 free-to-play players on your team both of whom just reached their rank 20. You are playing against a tryhard Celerius premade on TS. Your team mates start the match by going for both Svanir and Chieftain and then get destroyed 2v1 by Posi.

GW2 EU PvP in a nutshell.

Then you find yourself 1v3 mid tryharding like if there’s no tomorrow, sides lost and minimap full of “downed ally” icons everywhere after you stupidly thought that 2 teamates should have been enough to kill one guy on close (Ending up with a d\d ele facerolling 2 guys on close + another one passing nearby who was probably running away from svanir or smt)

And after all of this an “Help close” suddenly appears in teamchat

Istant Alf F4

Sad but true story…so sad and so true…

Attachments:

Ark 2nd Account

(edited by Archaon.9524)

in PvP

Posted by: Sisyphus.4237

Sisyphus.4237

don’t worry when you hit 45min talk to me i actually forgot i was in a q it was so long, i eventually went to go q and realized i had been waiting that long……… plus average q time don’t even work i think… i average like 7 min per q solo and like 10 min with a party of 3 or more

Throwny Is Bae ~ DROOID Kek Ez Pz [Toez]
Not Throwny is literally Not Me.
Aspect GG Admin.

in PvP

Posted by: Ristillath.6745

Ristillath.6745

don’t worry when you hit 45min talk to me i actually forgot i was in a q it was so long, i eventually went to go q and realized i had been waiting that long……… plus average q time don’t even work i think… i average like 7 min per q solo and like 10 min with a party of 3 or more

Throwny pls

Average que time = average of all players

Not your average 4Head .