3rd Line Chemo

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: DoYourBestBear.6810

DoYourBestBear.6810

I have some screencaps from the latest undefeated PuG – Team Passive Ai/Team Turret/Sedentary Lifestyle [BAMF]. Not to be confused with Team Rocket, since they can’t get kitten done like we do. So far, we’ve been utilizing all of the tools provided to us by our gracious leaders, Arena Net. All of our traits are passive, none of our utilities require thought, and our entire comp is nothing but AI (including the players).

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/duf2w
http://imgur.com/a/rEZfx

Shoutout to:

Kinjax – for playing turret engi more effectively than his 2k hour thief
Suchalameo – for running spirit ranger since the buffs effect turrets and fire fields provided us with ranged burning as well (passives on passives on passives)
Acandis – for showing up to complete the comp
Rin – for promising to ditch No Clue so we can sign up for Mistpedia Weeklies
Supcutie – for taking the team pictures
Hman and whoever the second person was – for dying to Suchalameo on Gate when he was alone and assisted only by our turrets
Evan Lesh – for being completely baller #EvanLeshFanClub #ChristmasCard
Karl – for giving us more AI builds to utilize that have a low skill floor and depressingly low skill ceiling
Countless – for showing us that the only way to deal with cancer is to mutate faster than the tumor itself
Pharmaceutical companies – for providing 2nd and 3rd chemotherapies in the event that first line treatments are ineffective
Grouch – for making sure your primary class was ridiculous

Attachments:

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Voljin.5421

Voljin.5421

You also forgot to thank that GASM pug for losing 521-198. Locking in our second win and securing our vision of undefeated.

“wow, you’re such-a-lame-o” … “it’s such-a-la-me-o”

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

i congratulate you, good sirs! a perfect display of broken mechanics!

Ayaílla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Lukin.4061

Lukin.4061

I can’t imagine a person looking at these pics and NOT instantly thinking ESPOOOOOOOOOOORTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZ!!1

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Narkodx.1472

Narkodx.1472

Why no MM Necro? After the patch will you be running Spirit Weapon Guard? I want to see more of this team

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Looks like a typical soloq match to me.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: wasted.6817

wasted.6817

This is good.

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: panicbutton.1053

panicbutton.1053

Can confirm, eyes have cancer from seeing this many turrets.

Hàrlèy Quínn – Power S/D / D/P – Northern Shiverpeaks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQPIPT2aTjJOBRcAWmlhUkw

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Lachanche.6859

Lachanche.6859

haha where is your cleave now ?

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: manveruppd.7601

manveruppd.7601

You guys should absolutely sign up for tournaments. With you dominating US and Cheese Mode dominating EU maybe it will finally send a message to whoever’s been in charge of balancing this game.

A bad necromancer always blames the corpse.

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: EoNxBoNx.9213

EoNxBoNx.9213

This is the esports that we were promised.

AI vs AI

Passives working with other passives, passives proccing other passives, and having to actively react to said passives. This is the highest echelon of GW2 esports and PvP, you do not even have to be at your computer to play the game, seems like we have already made it.

“You’re either a Noob or a Pro your entire life, that’s life”
IGN – Kinjax // World – Anvil Rock
IGN – InTheseDays // World – Anvil Rock

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Voljin.5421

Voljin.5421

Why no MM Necro? After the patch will you be running Spirit Weapon Guard? I want to see more of this team

MM necromancer is confirmed rekt by turret engineer. Tested earlier the same day.

“wow, you’re such-a-lame-o” … “it’s such-a-la-me-o”

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: xantosnightwish.5438

xantosnightwish.5438

DPS must test this comp for its efficiency. Of course it can carry Pro players. But can it carry 2 players that have NEVER played pvp before?

Find out here

DPS Co-Owner and CEO
Digital Pro Sports
Bear Cavalry of Legend PVP 4life!

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

xantosnightwish.5438

Went 3-2 with 2 new players and only 1 person who had the XIII trait in alchemy.

Comp not op. Carry on as usual

DPS Co-Owner and CEO
Digital Pro Sports

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

DoYourBestBear.6810

You didn’t even run the right builds?!!??!?!?!

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Aereniel.7356

Aereniel.7356

This is the esports that we were promised.

AI vs AI

Passives working with other passives, passives proccing other passives, and having to actively react to said passives. This is the highest echelon of GW2 esports and PvP, you do not even have to be at your computer to play the game, seems like we have already made it.

Now all we need is Anet marketing the right kind of accessories for highly-skilled PvP, and we’re on our way. Espawts dollars, baby!

Attachments:

Been here since launch
Legend S1-S3 with 100% solo queue 100% conquest
Filthy casual, 6k sPvP games

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

they buff turrets next patch too lol

this is definitely something devs can be really proud of, just like skyhammer

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Lachanche.6859

they buff turrets next patch too lol

this is definitely something devs can be really proud of, just like skyhammer

since they don’t plan on removing skyhammer or the overabundance of AI might as well rub it in and spread the word.

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Bojoo.7819

Bojoo.7819

Bear yet again provides gold. Now win some tournies.

Can’t wait to watch this.

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Thiefz.3695

Thiefz.3695

FOOLS! Do you not realize the counter to this build?! SPIRIT WEAPONS FTW!

But seriously, needs more supply crate.

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Really enjoyed the stream!
Comedy is often found in truth and this was a gem.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

DoYourBestBear.6810

FOOLS! Do you not realize the counter to this build?! SPIRIT WEAPONS FTW!

But seriously, needs more supply crate.

In all honesty, people were yelling that staff ele bunker/hybrid/whogivesakitten was the counter – but then we would just put the turrets at nearly max range from the point to keep the pressure up and the player has to decide to go for the engi or the pressure turrets lol. Some pretty funny wins vs eles when the turrets are off point and you are on point.

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Wolf.5816

Wolf.5816

“Nothing but Net Turret!"

Veteran of The Mists & Professional Engineer
Dingo King-Hound King-Coyoti King-Thylacine King-Hyena King

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Thiefz.3695

Thiefz.3695

I have been on the side of moderation when looking at taking the nerf bat to engineer turrets since people have had bad experiences with turret engi’s in sPvP. However I will flat out say that ranger spirits buffing turrets is bad and Anet should feel bad on that one. The only thing that should impact the effectiveness of the turret is the engi’s build.

On a less than serious note. I would enjoy seeing a group of mesmers/rangers vs this team. Anyone test if clones/illusions benefit from sun spirit?

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

DoYourBestBear.6810

They probably do.

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Warlord of Chaos.7845

Warlord of Chaos.7845

Clones/illusions do benefit

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

xantosnightwish.5438

You didn’t even run the right builds?!!??!?!?!

Only Gorris and I had the trait and everyone else refused to play spirit ranger so I had to do it. Heurix doesn’t play engy and is lazy so he refused to unlock the trait ahead of time. Matt is returning to the game after a years absence and didn’t know where all his pvp gear went and Dale had never played the game before So ya, only 2/5 builds last night were optimal.

DPS Co-Owner and CEO
Digital Pro Sports

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: dylan.5409

dylan.5409

“What runes do I run”
“Pirate”
*Audible groan
Vid had me lol’ing and grateful I dont team pvp XD

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

I like how certain autoattacks dont damage or totally miss turrets.
Turrets are considered foe’s right?
I mean they have a red hp bar and you can damage them, if i am correct, right?

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Siva Mira.3546

Siva Mira.3546

^
It is called “Firewall” a kind of protection that Anet Dev invested that took a lot of time and effort into make it happened.

All is vain.

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Pixels.6532

Pixels.6532

3rd line chemo? More like 1st rate esports!

Sanctum of Rall

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Kjeldoran.3849

Kjeldoran.3849

This shows nothing… an elementalist can destroy all those turrets in few seconds with meteor shower, or a ranger with barrage, or every melee classes with cleaves and even those over pillars can be break down with few ranged skills and also remeber that these cant hit under the pillar so there are plenty of safe areas where to sit e destroy them 1 per 1

ps: oh i forget, a team like this would lose easily even against a pug party. Why? All those ppl to cap 1 point? ilarious. This makes gw2 a REAL eSport: you can play the way you like, you can do those… crazy screens but if you don’t really know how to use your class… well, there is nothing you can do

(edited by Kjeldoran.3849)

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

This shows nothing… an elementalist can destroy all those turrets in few seconds with meteor shower, or a ranger with barrage, or every melee classes with cleaves and even those over pillars can be break down with few ranged skills and also remeber that these cant hit under the pillar so there are plenty of safe areas where to sit e destroy them 1 per 1

ps: oh i forget, a team like this would lose easily even against a pug party. Why? All those ppl to cap 1 point? ilarious. This makes gw2 a REAL eSport: you can play the way you like, you can do those… crazy screens but if you don’t really know how to use your class… well, there is nothing you can do

lol

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Evan Lesh

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

/15 Videos plz.

Bluxgore (80 Warr), Xilz (80 Necro), Ivo (80 Eng)
Bra (80 Guard), Fixie Bow (80 Ranger), Wcharr (80 Ele)
Xdragonshadowninjax (80 Thief)

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: hehk.8705

hehk.8705

/15 Videos plz.

of gameplay using a DDR pad (all you really need to play turrets), and avid commentary of your advance combos and positioning.

P.S. you guys should form up and raid hot-hoins while they are on skyhammer.

Curie is my smooth Australian sensei.

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Pollution.8703

Pollution.8703

I agree with Evan. Post a vid. This sounds hilarious.

(edited by Pollution.8703)

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

@OP:

You win for the best post in a while. Your comments about Karl and Grouch made me laugh. So true too.

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Now Plug in Logitech GT gaming wheel and play with it. Bazinga!

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: joonasp.9217

joonasp.9217

This is great. Engineer is a unique class amongst all MMOs and more people should know this. We need more teams running all engineers to show the world the true diversity of Guild Wars 2. The AI of Guild Wars 2 should also be known to all, how many other MMOs allow you to let AI play PvP for you? None!

All AI Tournament at some major gaming event would give GW2 eSports the boost they need.

- JanS Löllykkä – www.jansguild.tumblr.com -

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

how many other MMOs allow you to let AI play PvP for you? None!

Apparently you’ve never played GW1.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

DoYourBestBear.6810

/15 Videos plz.

Now, I haven’t been streaming a whole lot in the last couple of weeks that we were running this nonsense, but I do have one that made me laugh a lot.

http://www.twitch.tv/doyourbestbear/c/5079624

This video has everything: suspense, anger, joy, laughter. Watch, as none of us can play engi and Hman rages about how he can’t play the engi turret build. He swaps to ele at some point, but it doesn’t matter because he leaves every team fight as the battle gets underway. You can also tell he’s trying really hard because his accent comes out. Pay attention, because someone on the other team dies to chieftan and, no, Acandis was not in the game.

One of my favorite parts is me going to the team fight, dropping a crate to give them turrets, and walking away.

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Lachanche.6859

you guys sound like a fun team, i wish my team was more like yours lol

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Uuni.3561

Uuni.3561

Bi-yearly balance patches (with AI-based build buffs) and esports totally mix well together right?

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: kiwituatara.6053

kiwituatara.6053

Anet should give hman a unique achievement title: The Abandoner

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

/15 Videos plz.

Now, I haven’t been streaming a whole lot in the last couple of weeks that we were running this nonsense, but I do have one that made me laugh a lot.

This video has everything: suspense, anger, joy, laughter. Watch, as none of us can play engi and Hman rages about how he can’t play the engi turret build. He swaps to ele at some point, but it doesn’t matter because he leaves every team fight as the battle gets underway. You can also tell he’s trying really hard because his accent comes out. Pay attention, because someone on the other team dies to chieftan and, no, Acandis was not in the game.

One of my favorite parts is me going to the team fight, dropping a crate to give them turrets, and walking away.

Oh my goodness that ending. Luckiest boss kill ever.

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

I quit the game, but it’s really refreshing to see it still be as bad as it was when I left it.

AI wars. Cheers.

Leman

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

xantosnightwish.5438

So here is the Youtube vids of the DPS crew playing this comp. We had 2 players who hadnt played PVP before join us on this adventure. Only 1 engy (Goris) had the Experimental Turrets trait. We went 2-2 on stream.

First Game using the comp:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfMqbNB0YZQ&list=UU0LVEMPU5rge290gCz62WqA

DPS Co-Owner and CEO
Digital Pro Sports

(edited by xantosnightwish.5438)

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

This is amaaaaazing.

Out of curiosity; does poisonshare give its poisons to turrets?

Nalhadia – Kaineng

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: Bojoo.7819

Bojoo.7819

/15 Videos plz.

So what I’m seeing here, because of hman you won start to finish 4v5. That is some god tier comp right there

gold, man gold

3rd Line Chemo

in PvP

Posted by: eleshazar.6902

eleshazar.6902

Don’t fret guys. Your classes’ AI will get buffed in 6 months to a year. It will be more powerful than Engi AI. Then we can have E-sports. All is good. AI Wars 2, working as intended.

All professions level 80| Champion Paragon, Phantom, Genius
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] | Rank 80