4 ele and 1 thief win ESL

in PvP

Posted by: Sicarius.4639

Sicarius.4639

Think we’re all missing the point here, Ranger isn’t there, it’s been banned until it can be brought into line with the rest of the classes, nerfs incoming.

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Think we’re all missing the point here, Ranger isn’t there, it’s been banned until it can be brought into line with the rest of the classes, nerfs incoming.

Rangers need gw1 mechanics, and game would be better having the 8 classes on the field with a similiar Gw1 system.
With that u could expect ranger interrupters (good rangers at that time, good timing good coordenation), not just players competing for who playes better 5 man gimmik, and who spams better bursts.

The problem with gw2 pvp is that u need more output damage than tactics, even i a medi/bad(with some classes) player can be supper efficient with some gimmik builds, all i need to think is damage and other target will have to go away or die in point.

It is to casual and it is borking the game overall.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

I agree.

Anet should nerf rangers.

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

in PvP

Posted by: Zento.7401

Zento.7401

Please stop irony .

Anet may not understand it

in PvP

Posted by: YuiRS.8129

YuiRS.8129

Please stop irony .

Anet may not understand it

It’s not like they read the forums.

in PvP

Posted by: Pride.1734

Pride.1734

sheeet jebro has over 14k gems

in PvP

Posted by: philheat.3956

philheat.3956

Here’s the party composition for those that need the info : http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_Overskill

Ahah

Ddos op

in PvP

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

Pitchforks! Get your pitchforks here! Perfect for any angry mob! Pitchforks here!

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

Here’s the party composition for those that need the info : http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_Overskill

this deservers his own topic stuck in front page

Ark 2nd Account

in PvP

Posted by: SPESHAL.9106

SPESHAL.9106

This is more than just embarrassing for Anet…it’s embarrassing for players that choose Ele.

Most players don’t mind being OP, but, when it’s this absurd, the tide turns to shame for even playing the profession.

How is it possible that Anet was able to do quick “balance” changes to Ranger and Necro 30pt traits soon after the recent patch…eventually got to Engineer and Mesmer exploits…but STILL has done NOTHING to Ele???

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

This is more than just embarrassing for Anet…it’s embarrassing for players that choose Ele.

Most players don’t mind being OP, but, when it’s this absurd, the tide turns to shame for even playing the profession.

How is it possible that Anet was able to do quick “balance” changes to Ranger and Necro 30pt traits soon after the recent patch…eventually got to Engineer and Mesmer exploits…but STILL has done NOTHING to Ele???

cause someone needed eles to win wts…and nerfing it right after it would have been pretty suspicious

#esports

Ark 2nd Account

in PvP

Posted by: T raw.4658

T raw.4658

cause someone needed eles to win wts…and nerfing it right after it would have been pretty suspicious

#esports

If they were running 4 of them I’d agree.

Running 2 has been standard for awhile tho

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

It’s been a long time since a thread made me laugh so much. With all the mood changes going on with HoT this can definitely make it stagnant lol.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in PvP

Posted by: Vex.9437

Vex.9437

The solution here is obvious…

nerf necro

THIS!

in PvP

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

haha actually all pvp team should play 5 dd ele team to fasten that anet get them nerf xD

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

in PvP

Posted by: Apolo.5942

Apolo.5942

Lol so sad so true

The term Exploit means nothing in GW2 –
Vials Maize Balm Exploit(Halloween) 2014
Locked out of JP (Wintersday) 2015

in PvP

Posted by: SamuelV.7486

SamuelV.7486

haha actually all pvp team should play 5 dd ele team to fasten that anet get them nerf xD

well, id be happy if it really happened

in PvP

Posted by: Sicarius.4639

Sicarius.4639

Same reason you don’t pee in your own cornflakes. It’s ok to take toys away from things that annoy the class your playing, who gives a kitten when you don’t play it?

in PvP

Posted by: Kicker.8203

Kicker.8203

Did they really need to see this video in order to decide that current dd eles are the most broken class in the historyof gw?

in PvP

Posted by: Kicker.8203

Kicker.8203

Yeah I agree, 4 eles is not enough, they lack of stealth for an unstoppable 5 eles comp.

Pls buff it.

They did go 5 ele during a match and they won with a 199 points lead (at 58:04)

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

I find it funny how nobody complained on the forums when this thing happened ages ago:

Attachments:

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

in PvP

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

I find it funny how nobody complained on the forums when this thing happened ages ago:

Actually….people did.

They complained about everything.
I think this is the second ( or third?) time we have seen Cele stacking be this effective

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in PvP

Posted by: RevanCorana.8942

RevanCorana.8942

Elementalist are so good with celestial because they make use of each and every stats it gives optimally.

can spam burn > burning so strong right now very effective with just 560 condi dmg
can 25might stack passively; might benefits condi and power, perfect for ele
can make use of 560 healing power also because perma regen and heal signet
the rest is trivial

What’s more boring than being extremely strong because simply having more stats than other classes is having at the same time the cheesiest ways to deal damage, notice how not a single d/d skill needs to aim, just aoe spamming behind while running away, also reliable evades on skills, passive might stacking, passive stuns, passive chills, all this makes the ele very strong and very fun breaking for others.
It’s basically unkillable and unstompable

You can say it’s l2p issue that you can break the rotation blablabla but thats just not true and the proof is right here in front of your face.

Ele wars 2 (have fun f2p players)

PS lol that guardian went smiter boon vs 4 ele he didnt know what was happening to him ahah

(edited by RevanCorana.8942)

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

It’s not relevant if it happens now anymore sooo yeah it doesn’t count anymore. I would like to see 4 eles 1 thief vs 4 necros 1 thief it’s risky but it’s tempting.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread