4v5....

4v5....

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Pleaseeeee……add ready button to this game. Pleaseeeeeee. This been my latest matches. And this is how it looks EVERY day (yes, i can provide screenshots):

4v5
5v5
5v5
4v5
5v5
5v5
5v5 low lv
4v5 low lv
5v5
4v5
4v5
5v5
5v5

4v5 is too frequent for this game to be enjoyable.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

4v5....

in PvP

Posted by: corin.1298

corin.1298

Are you serious? Everytime I see posts like these I feel like I’m incredibly lucky, or people are far to disturbed by something that does not happen as much as they claim. You either have the WORST luck on anyone I have ever met, or you are lying. I only spvp in this game. Everyday in fact. Never even pve. I NEVER get into 4v5s as much as ANYONE ever claims on these forums. Out of the last 100 solo arena matches, I probably have gotten into 4 to 8 4v5s.

4v5....

in PvP

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Does it happen more at lower rank levels?

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

4v5....

in PvP

Posted by: Lux.7169

Lux.7169

I did the math, if 4v5 is happening as often as people say then this game has 17,422,913,453 active pvp’ers due to the dishonor system.

This is based on science, people, gw2 has over 17 billion people active in the pvp scene.

[SoF]

4v5....

in PvP

Posted by: Am Teh Bear.8409

Am Teh Bear.8409

I have had quite a lot of 4 vs 5 matches also, not happened very much in the last few days but at one point i had 7 in 1 day.

4v5....

in PvP

Cynz.9437

I did the math, if 4v5 is happening as often as people say then this game has 17,422,913,453 active pvp’ers due to the dishonor system.

This is based on science, people, gw2 has over 17 billion people active in the pvp scene.

You are assuming they get dishonored right away…which doesn’t happen. I had a guy today in the match that decided to leave game for entire match and came back at very end, despite everyone reporting him, he ended up on my team on next queue again.

Are you serious? Everytime I see posts like these I feel like I’m incredibly lucky, or people are far to disturbed by something that does not happen as much as they claim. You either have the WORST luck on anyone I have ever met, or you are lying. I only spvp in this game. Everyday in fact. Never even pve. I NEVER get into 4v5s as much as ANYONE ever claims on these forums. Out of the last 100 solo arena matches, I probably have gotten into 4 to 8 4v5s.

Same here, i pvp in 90% of the time. On some days it’s not so bad, on some days i get 4v5 all the time (be it my team or enemy team). I can’t explain it but my guess is that many of those were caused by long queue + afk. I personally get nothing from lying, i am not asking to give me points or anything. Just a ready button that would be a good change to anyone.

All is Vain~

(edited by Cynz.9437)

4v5....

in PvP

Posted by: AlbertoUlkesh.4517

AlbertoUlkesh.4517

Hmm… worst luck or lying – no. I did one Solo match today. Yes, 4v5. That’s 100% today

(edited by AlbertoUlkesh.4517)

4v5....

in PvP

Cynz.9437

Fine, i will record games next time~

All is Vain~

4v5....

in PvP

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Come to TeamQ with me Cynz. Take something other than your thief though.

I run the thief. I make the f***ing whoosh noises.

4v5....

in PvP

Posted by: povV.5681

povV.5681

yah idk…when solo Q came out my first 5 matches i was on the short end of the stick in 4v5’s. i think ive played a total of like 40ish since its came out. lots of 4v5. I refuse to play this game type because there is no amount of skill that can stop an extra player on the other team. its just a solid loss with no hope. nice that it has leaderboards tho O_o

Too Pow – Do You Even HP [Bru]
pvp = shopping at gucci n loui
wvw = shopping at walmart and costco

4v5....

in PvP

Posted by: The Art of Killing.8643

The Art of Killing.8643

Yeap. Happens to me every now and then 4v5. Even get 35% of the matches i play 1-2 afk people at spawn. The most irritating thing was the other day when we were inside the map 4 people from my team, the match after the 1:30 minute ready timer was still with us having 4 people and ended without the 5th ever appearing in the game.

4v5....

in PvP

Posted by: Dany Little Star.2837

Dany Little Star.2837

Yeah this is terrible. A lot of 4vs5 or afkers…

4v5....

in PvP

Posted by: Wintel.4873

Wintel.4873

ArenaNet made it clear they don’t want to create a functional readycheck button.

Dead horse is dead.

4v5....

in PvP

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

Yes, it is more common at lower ranks.

When I first started with the new leaderboards even after the new Dishonored system was in place, I got lots of 4v5s.

When I crawled onto the top 1000, they stopped happening.

When I fell off the top 1000 (bad playing on my part), I found I continuously got 4v5s and was quite frustrated at my position.

After climbing back onto the top 1000, they stopped happening again.

So yeah, at least in my personal experience, it seemed to happen more the lower ranked I was.

4v5....

in PvP

AlbertoUlkesh.4517

First game of the day. 4v5.

I don’t get it. We were winning, so I doubt a rage-quit.

4v5....

in PvP

Posted by: Lipstickxx.1043

Lipstickxx.1043

I had 4 4v5 matches in like 15 games…. so y not fun

4v5....

in PvP

AlbertoUlkesh.4517

And now 5v5. But one was afk for the whole game. Wonderful.

4v5....

in PvP

AlbertoUlkesh.4517

Okay. I didn’t keep track, but I had less than 10 Solo matches today. If I count the one that was afk from the start, 4 of those were 4v5. That’s just ridiculous.

I don’t know what the solution could be. But this is really frustrating.

4v5....

in PvP

Posted by: alexandermrgn.3648

alexandermrgn.3648

3 4v5’s so far today -_- Down goes the rank…

Dumpy the Dwarf
Anbu Ops [ANBU] | HoD

4v5....

in PvP

Posted by: dbzz.3147

dbzz.3147

5 games 5v4 is starting to get me(((

4v5....

in PvP

Posted by: joonasp.9217

joonasp.9217

People need to stop whining about 4v5 games. The fact that Anet still lets tournament matches start without 5 players in either team only proves that Anet doesn’t care about the current stage of PvP.

If you’re complaining because you expect quality PvP, don’t bother. The fact that PvP has been in beta stage since release only shows that Anet still considers it a lost cause.

- JanS Löllykkä – www.jansguild.tumblr.com -