4v5's or worse

4v5's or worse

in PvP

Posted by: Vieux P.1238

Vieux P.1238

+1 on this one.. I Agree.
Suggestion at the very least: 4 vs 5 occurs = Game Auto cancel the fight.
There, problem solved.
ThQ Anet for thinking of it.

4v5's or worse

in PvP

Posted by: darksoverign.5360

darksoverign.5360

i just had a fight where we had 1 player quit at the start but the other team only had 4 as well so that was fine. Mid match though the other team got a 5th player ending in them outmanning us for the win.. such a bullkitten system they should have a penalty to leaving match like a 1-2 day suspention from pvp if you dc its fine if you re log within 2-3 mins to get back in any longer should invoke the penalty.

4v5's or worse

in PvP

Posted by: Drawing Guy.3701

Drawing Guy.3701

Over half my fights in the last few days had someone (on my team) AFK or quit/dc at the start of the fight. Been fun not having a chance to win and losses accrue in my stats.

4v5's or worse

in PvP

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Over the past couple of days I played 44 ranked matches with a 59% win rate. I made 11 points on the leader board total. Now today, I just had three losses in a row. First one had a salty player on my team complaining most of the time. Then the 2nd was a close match, which is fine. Then the third was an utter blowout. This person on my team started complaining right after we loaded into spawn. Then proceeded to prance around spawn the whole time complaining. These two matches are more than likely going to wipe out almost half the points from the previous 44 matches! WTF Anet, WTF???? Stop punishing player for trolls and things that are out of our control.

Anet needs to learn to reward time and effort! I did a quick PPM (points per match) on the top 1000 on the leader board. You have some players earning double the points of other players per match. More than likely it’s due to the sever penalty’s from blowout’s, DC’s, and trolls.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

4v5's or worse

in PvP

Posted by: Scar.2658

Scar.2658

So far tonight, six matches, three were 4v5, THIS IS GETTING OUTA CONTROLLE with the people leaving when they start to get behind in points. Please its not fair for the side that is the 4. Dishonorable doesn’t seem to matter to most of these people, so that is not working.
I like the idea of the cancelling out the loss for the 4, however, I also see how people would leave right before they lost, so that they can not have it count against them.
I am sure u can figure out another way to fix this problem.

(edited by Scar.2658)

4v5's or worse

in PvP

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

I had I think 3 out of 6 games have at least one person leave, but to be fair it was because there were multiple turret engis “playing”.

4v5's or worse

in PvP

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Yup, whatever happened with yesterday’s beta, it seems to have screwed up today’s matches. I’ve had several 4v5’s tonight. Best one was a solo Q’d 4 vs 5 man premade. It’s like seriously Dev’s???? I should get leaderboard points for just entertaining/enduring such crud.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

4v5's or worse

in PvP

Posted by: Trini.3576

Trini.3576

Please fix this Anet.****************

4v5's or worse

in PvP

Posted by: Scar.2658

Scar.2658

I had I think 3 out of 6 games have at least one person leave, but to be fair it was because there were multiple turret engis “playing”.

Just because of the team comp, people should still not leave, if u stay, and fight it out, maybe u can get better at killing that class. There is no excuse to act like a child w/ a temper tantrum because of loosing.

4v5's or worse

in PvP

Fluffball.8307

Just because of the team comp, people should still not leave, if u stay, and fight it out, maybe u can get better at killing that class. There is no excuse to act like a child w/ a temper tantrum because of loosing.

Preachin’ to the choir. I didn’t leave even after a 3v5. But at the same time it’s not hard to realize there is no penalty for leaving and there is no fun to be had in fighting against turrets instead of humans, so everyone has to ask themselves if this is a good use of their time. It may actually be more childish for us to stay in the game and bang on turrets rather than go mow the lawn or something.

4v5's or worse

in PvP

Posted by: Lord of Madness.2603

Lord of Madness.2603

Oddly enough people are even abusing this system. 10 or so people Q at the same time. and one person is designated as the “winner character” if ANY of them end up on the enemy team of the “Winner Character” they leave the match and wait for it to be over. and because there is no penalty for it at the moment they can req right after every match. so ya your almost 100% going to be in a 4v5 now. have a fun time!

4v5's or worse

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

So far tonight, six matches, three were 4v5, THIS IS GETTING OUTA CONTROLLE with the people leaving when they start to get behind in points. Please its not fair for the side that is the 4. Dishonorable doesn’t seem to matter to most of these people, so that is not working.
I like the idea of the cancelling out the loss for the 4, however, I also see how people would leave right before they lost, so that they can not have it count against them.
I am sure u can figure out another way to fix this problem.

Sometimes really you can’t take it, there is no matchmaking in this game and sometimes the situation is behind hopeless, is there any reason to play a 50 – 300 match where you’re the one who did those 50 pts?.

You go secure close after winning 1vs1 , then go help mid and secure it also by winning team fight..then run back close to defend vs2, meanwhile your team manage to lose mid while being 4vs3, not once…but twice…I say screw this kitten system and I rather alt f4 because I can’t win a game entirely on my own

4v5's or worse

in PvP

Fluffball.8307

I’ve noticed a MASSIVE uptick in leavers. I think the word is getting out that dishonor is gone and you can game the system?

4v5's or worse

in PvP

Posted by: iKeostuKen.2738

iKeostuKen.2738

Pretty sick of this. Cant even take pvp seriously anymore. Unbalanced crap ontop of uneven team system which is pathetic for something that should be “Structured” in the first place.

I now hotjoin only and if i see people stacking a team, i seriously join it and sit down. Especially if they are kittens and zerg a team 5v4 to even spawn camping.