4vs5 PvP matches should not be counted!

in PvP

Posted by: Vieux P.1238

Vieux P.1238

(4 vs 5) match-up as default Should not be counted in lost or wins on the leader board. It’s just frustrating to loose cuz either 1 player or more is missing for what ever reason. If a player leaves in mid game or so, he till should be punished.

(edited by Vieux P.1238)

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

(4 vs 5) match-up as default Should not be counted in lost or wins on the leader board. It’s just frustrating to loose cuz either 1 player or more is missing for what ever reason. If a player leaves in mid game or so, he till should be punished.

+1 at the end of the match the team that finished the match with a 4v5 shouldn’t have that match counted as a loss, unless they are in a party to prevent teams from making one leave match so the team doesn’t get a loss. But the person who left the match should be awarded a loss.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

in PvP

Posted by: Ekelon.7041

Ekelon.7041

I don’t think they count already.

I have a counter example still. What if my team is losing really badly, and one person from the team leaves at the end of the match (before it ends) just to spite the other team? Does the other team not get credit now?

in PvP

Posted by: Justin ODell.9517

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

They don’t count toward points, or affect your MMR. However we do role defeats, forfeits, and desertions into the loss column on the leaderboard.

Server Programmer (sPvP)
Isle of Janthir: Flux, Latch, Aegir

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

You would see many teams with 100% win ratio then. Just sayin…

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in PvP

Posted by: Vieux P.1238

Vieux P.1238

They don’t count toward points, or affect your MMR. However we do role defeats, forfeits, and desertions into the loss column on the leaderboard.

they dont really? ah ok.. thx