5 Burn Guards vs Generosity Sigils

in PvP

Posted by: izzy.5876

izzy.5876

in PvP

Posted by: aggelos r.5387

aggelos r.5387

we to face a team of 5 burn guards we won with 350 points ahead with change nothing . The olny problem was to stomp

in PvP

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Beautiful stuff. xD

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

i loved this, make them eat own crap xD

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Vapour.7348

Vapour.7348

That’s why I’ve been saying all along that people who complain about burn dmg tend to be inexperienced.

Your comp plus generosity is overkill vs a team of burn guards.

Serves them right.

But I do hope people would stop complaining about burns being OP. Because it’s really not. It’s ridiculous how easy they are to counter.

Mini Unagi – Iuther – Iiq – Trend – lancaster

in PvP

Posted by: Spasticlese.2358

Spasticlese.2358

The burn guards were me and my group of friends. We merely did this for a good laugh and despite losing we still had fun running it. We also did this crap with 5 mesmers as well kitten power rangers. You guys played very well and your comp was solid our final thoughts after the match – “We freakin suck at this”

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

It’s pretty disgusting how around 6:40 one of those Burn Guardians rallied off of his teammate being defeated thanks to the condition transfer bug.

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

in PvP

izzy.5876

The burn guards were me and my group of friends. We merely did this for a good laugh and despite losing we still had fun running it. We also did this crap with 5 mesmers as well kitten power rangers. You guys played very well and your comp was solid our final thoughts after the match – “We freakin suck at this”

You guys gave me and my guildies one of the best, most hilarious matches we’ve had in months. Thanks so much for that!

in PvP

Posted by: Spasticlese.2358

Spasticlese.2358

You guys gave me and my guildies one of the best, most hilarious matches we’ve had in months. Thanks so much for that!

You are quite welcome we had a great time syncing up dances and creating the stupidest characters that we could within the first like five minutes of the match we were like we’re so boned. Then one of us caught on to the condi passing when he ate 15+ stacks of our own burn and died instantly lol

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

Twitch not loading for me. Do you have it on YouTube?

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

in PvP

Posted by: Gurp.5394

Gurp.5394

I was one of these burn guards!!!

It was my first time playing burn guard. They told me it would be fun.

They Lied. Q_Q

in PvP

izzy.5876

Sorry, we don’t have it on YouTube. It’s not really my video , it’s my friend’s since it was from his stream, so I don’t want to extract and post it there.

in PvP

Posted by: meow one twenty.4376

meow one twenty.4376

Looks fun, izzy. You shouldve tried Necro, just for them.

Alright meow, where were we?

in PvP

Posted by: Kravick.4906

Kravick.4906

Good for them. Instead of crying about “OMG XYZ IS OP NERF IT!”, they adjusted their tactics and roflstomped them because of it. This is how PVP should be.

Stuff goes here.

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Good for them. Instead of crying about “OMG XYZ IS OP NERF IT!”, they adjusted their tactics and roflstomped them because of it. This is how players should be.

Changed 1 word to 100% agree with you lol

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

“Ahahahaha stacked up condi guards. Get over your delusional selves, your kind isn’t chosen to be able to stack up”

- said every sassy overweight d/d ele

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

in PvP

Posted by: Robthedevil.3409

Robthedevil.3409

put it on youtube just for you

in PvP

Posted by: Belial.9350

Belial.9350

Why would you use poison cloud?

in PvP

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

I remember seeing these 5 guardians in the mist practicing their combo. They looked like one of those vanilla WoW multiboxers….. i thought they were hacking based on how synchronized they were at times. Their names and look did give me a good laugh!

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

I play warrior and guard. Pure burn guards are pretty easy to play against when im on my war. Its a one trick pony which is why i prefer to play hybrid medi guard. That way if i come across a condi transfer team or condi cleanse team at least i have some physical damaging ability as well.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

Posted by: Robthedevil.3409

Robthedevil.3409

Why would you use poison cloud?

poison cloud is a great aoe for downs and people just love standing in it. its a personal preference thing. Im sure I could easily find something defensive to use in its place.

in PvP

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Heh, nice to see both teams taking it in good humour.

in PvP

Posted by: alemfi.5107

alemfi.5107

This was beautiful.

When ground-targetted bone minion explosions become a thing, I will change this signature.- 2013
http://twitch.tv/alemfi/

in PvP

Posted by: Kharr.5746

Kharr.5746

That necro sure was soaking up a lot of burning due to the plague signet passive. I feel like he was your MVP.

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

put it on youtube just for you

thank you, the video was taking for ever on stream so i got 2 min the video before i left but this was great.