5 Games played 5 games afk'd

in PvP

Posted by: Rentapest.6503

Rentapest.6503

It ryhmes and it perfectly describes my PvP evening.

Why is nothing done about balancing the teams in spvp? Why is nothing done about players abandoning the battle? Why are the teams not auto-balanced when players leave?

Why are bunker builds not removed from 5v5? This is an important and relevant question. Think about it this way…a bunker takes 3-5 players (or more) to kill them! So if it’s 5v5 and the enemy team has 2 bunkers, they effective have 10-15players versus your 5. How is that even remotely balanced?! It’s not, so why is nothing done about it?

Large/massive aoe circles that cover entire capture points. The perfect example of this is the rediculously OP hambow with his 500mile radious fire aoe that never ends with his tough armor, 30k health and immunity to damage, stun etc. Why is nothing done about this?

in PvP

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

if you need your whole team to take down a single bunker, you might be doing it wrong.

and if you afk, you’re part of the problem.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

It ryhmes and it perfectly describes my PvP evening.

Why is nothing done about balancing the teams in spvp? Why is nothing done about players abandoning the battle? Why are the teams not auto-balanced when players leave?

Why are bunker builds not removed from 5v5? This is an important and relevant question. Think about it this way…a bunker takes 3-5 players (or more) to kill them! So if it’s 5v5 and the enemy team has 2 bunkers, they effective have 10-15players versus your 5. How is that even remotely balanced?! It’s not, so why is nothing done about it?

Large/massive aoe circles that cover entire capture points. The perfect example of this is the rediculously OP hambow with his 500mile radious fire aoe that never ends with his tough armor, 30k health and immunity to damage, stun etc. Why is nothing done about this?

Because GW2 has very dynamic combat, the damage you deal increases drastically the better you get at landing it. The “bunkers” that you’re seeing aren’t taking much damage because you’re not landing very much. Keep practicing, and you’ll start to see bunker builds melt to your onslaught. Bait out dodges, strip defensive boons, stack might on yourself, use and cover poison effectively, interrupt key skills, immobilize/stun to lock into AoE, dodge well, and bam—suddenly that bunker doesn’t seem so OP anymore.

Hambow is a strong build, but has plenty of weaknesses. Don’t be afraid to give up the capture point when dueling one—too many players feel they must stand in the circle no matter what, and just melt to combustive shot.

And once you’re feeling a bit more confident, try solo or team arenas. People generally don’t leave mid-match and the teams don’t usually become 4v5. But it sounds like you’ll want to keep honing your skills a bit first. (Hint: if you’re afk, you’re not honing your skills.)

in PvP

Posted by: Anton.1769

Anton.1769

Bad news for you: if you need 3-5 to kill a bunker, it’s mean all your team has bunker builds xD

in PvP

Posted by: XacTactX.6709

XacTactX.6709

This is the same loser who has no leaderboard rank and made the last thread talking about afking 100% of the time in hotjoin. Please stop playing PvP thanks.

Mods deleted his trolling but quotes stayed.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Removed-3/first#post4060423
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Removed-3/first#post4062143
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Removed-3/first#post4062311

Anet likely didn’t want to remove the armor stats entirely because…well,
we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.

(edited by XacTactX.6709)

in PvP

Posted by: Anton.1769

Anton.1769

This is the same loser who has no leaderboard rank and made the last thread talking about afking 100% of the time in hotjoin. Please stop playing PvP thanks.

Mods deleted his trolling but quotes stayed.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Removed-3/first#post4060423
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Removed-3/first#post4062143
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Removed-3/first#post4062311

Ahaha,thx, make my day xD

I more like this : “Second match, versus 5 Mesmers. Again, unbalanced and pointless with al the phantasms and illusions, no thanks … afk.”
So to all in this topic, pls take lightly this topic with author and relax)

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

The sad thing is, that his threads proof that ANet doesn’t care about the forums.

If he admits several times that he intentionally afks in matches, you should consider banning him from the game. But either Anet doesn’t care, or they don’t read the forums.

in PvP

Posted by: sMihaly.1492

sMihaly.1492

OP is intentionally idling thru consecutive matches, probably avoiding afk detection by moving.
OP asks for getting banned from PvP for ruining others game experience, please fulfill his request.

in PvP

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

If you never play the games you won’t get any better.

But afking through matches is essentially botting so you should be reported.

in PvP

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

ignore him, he’s a troll. doesn’t actually do it.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in PvP

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

The sad thing is, that his threads proof that ANet doesn’t care about the forums.

If he admits several times that he intentionally afks in matches, you should consider banning him from the game. But either Anet doesn’t care, or they don’t read the forums.

Confessing to a crime does not make you guilty of it. I can go tell the cops that I killed my wife but unless they have proof that I actually did I won’t go to jail for murder. Unfotrunate in this case.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

(edited by Julie Yann.5379)

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

@op

why than join pvp when afk all matches everyday?

just go afk lionsarch or something^^

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

Confessing to a crime does not make you guilty of it. I can go tell the cops that I killed my wife but unless they have proof that I actually did I won’t go to jail for murder. Unfotrunate in this case.

Yea, but I’m pretty sure if they wanted, ANet could easily proof him guilty.

in PvP

Posted by: isolatedchimp.2510

isolatedchimp.2510

Why hasn’t this guy been suspended from the forums yet? He’s constantly making these threads to troll people. Hell, I got suspended for a few days just for saying some guy was “dishonest”. Good job mods!

in PvP

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

Op when you see a bunker holding a point just move out to another point and cap it. I try to ignore the bunkers, MM, and decap Ing.

I was like: stupid faceroll warriors and the faking healing signet. Now that I created a warrior I notice is no so faceroll is just a L2P issue.

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

in PvP

Posted by: ezd.6359

ezd.6359

4/5 games today with afkers/leavers. I report all afkers for bottings. Thanks arena.net for rewarding people for nothing. Tournament solo arena is new hot join with better rewards.

English is not my native language, sorry :<

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

4/5 games today with afkers/leavers. I report all afkers for bottings. Thanks arena.net for rewarding people for nothing. Tournament solo arena is new hot join with better rewards.

Reporting doesnt really do anything (yet). There was this guy who akitten more than he played esp vs guys he wanted to troll. He got reported by a lot of players. but nothing happened.

Maybe one day theyll figure out a way to solve this problem but untill that day its best to avoid getting worked up about it.

(edited by Locuz.2651)