8% signet reduction

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

I have my middle mouse scroll button.

ooo !!!
hmm i am not comfortable with the middle mouse button.
maybe i should consider ctrl or alt keys …

are the ctrl or alt binded to any important functions? O_O

oh. i think one of them is used as default for highlighting npcs or something.

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

I have my middle mouse scroll button.

ooo !!!
hmm i am not comfortable with the middle mouse button.
maybe i should consider ctrl or alt keys …

are the ctrl or alt binded to any important functions? O_O

oh. i think one of them is used as default for highlighting npcs or something.

For PvP you can use ctrl or alt. Those keys for me are for PvE or WvW. Just pick a key you fell confortable to use.

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: Ant.3415

Ant.3415

Stop blaming healing signet. That’s not the only source of regen heals on a warrior. Play the profession before you bash it. Besides warriors have been crap for most of the year that GW2 launched in PVP, and they still have trouble with certain classes like engineers and mesmers.

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

why not just get rid of adrenal health? That is the real problem imo when paired with hs (Always)

How much do you seriously think adrenal health heals for? It is less than 80 a second for any warrior that actually wants to be useful. The real problem is bad players that dont know how to dodge thinking warriors are too strong.

Just for you to know i play warrior too, and compared to other classes i main in tpvp (Read AGAIN in TPVP, and versus many good players, not hj or crap wvw like someone else posting bs 24/7) it’s just ridiculous, it takes way less skills being effective in tournament with a warrior with let’s say 200 games on it than with shatter mez with 2k+ matches (Come on during a fun run with feel we got matched vs den and i downed helseth while i was playing war since…maybe 1 week and i didn’t even know the kitten i was doing but still managed to land an arcing arrow+some kitten and it was done…seriously? Downing one of the best mesmers around just spamming random kitten on points…now i play axe/shield cause hambow is too stupid and i refuse to go in and spam around, at least eviscerate needs some timing, but still have my broken traits+stances keeping me up)
The amount of forgiveness on war is just nonsense and this comes from both stances and traits, they nerfed hammer but they left intact every single broken thing outside it…and for answering your question:

Regenerate health based on adrenaline level.

Adrenaline level 1 healing: 125
Adrenaline level 2 healing: 240
Adrenaline level 3 healing: 360

Now do the math, i did and i have 500hps with 3 bars and they fill up in no time, 10 sec cond immunity, endure pain, balanced stance, 22+k hp, 2.5k armor, permanent 25% mov speed, almost permafury + around 55% base crit chance, permavigor from stances, insane crit dmg (Since i don’t need more survivability i went 6 divinity), cc, stun, burst dmg, sustained dmg, aoe dmg+fields, aoe burning covering whole point for 2.5k with berserker lol, and can survive way more than i’m supposed to since i’m running basically glass cannon.

Think i’m not the one who doesn’t know what is he talkin about when i say warrior is way out of control..

(edited by Archaon.6245)

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

Healsig gets nerfed —> People complain that it’s not enough.

As expected of this cesspool of a community.

@Archaon: It ticks once every three seconds. You play warrior and don’t even know this? You do the math.

The absolute maximum is 120HPS if you never use your adrenaline bar at all (aka, get butt kitten d by conditions and don’t use any burst skill) Realistically, it would be 60-80 HPS, just as Zirith said.

(edited by Kagamiku.9731)

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

And when did he wrote that it ticks every second? o.O Don’t post if all u wanna do is hate/flame/etc

It scales with healing power also so it’s more for certain builds (400+ if im not wrong with 30 points i trait line).

Still, as I said before, warrior aint that bad if compared to other classess.

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Kagamiku.9731

And when did he wrote that it ticks every second? o.O Don’t post if all u wanna do is hate/flame/etc

It scales with healing power also so it’s more for certain builds (400+ if im not wrong with 30 points i trait line).

Because he quoted Zirith implying he was wrong, when infact he was right.

Archaeon

Now do the math, i did and i have 500hps with 3 bars

…And more proof he has no idea what he’s talking about.

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Archaon.6245

Because he quoted Zirith implying he was wrong, when infact he was right.

Archaeon

Now do the math, i did and i have 500hps with 3 bars

…And more proof he has no idea what he’s talking about.

…405+120 hps so it’s 525 hps @ 3 bars actually…try to power up your brain before posting bs son, or do you need a wooden abacus maybe?

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Kagamiku.9731

How about writing a coherent sentence? Not once did you mention healsig, and how do you get 120HPS. That’s the absolute max without using any adrenaline. Aka no burst skills or cleansing ire. Aka, you have no idea what you’re talking about. It’s called taking the average of adrenal healths healing, not the max 100% of the time, which will never happen.

Zirith is right, you are wrong. That hasn’t changed.

8% signet reduction

in PvP

silentnight warrior.2714

Now the problem is Adrenal health?

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Archaon.6245

How about writing a coherent sentence? Not once did you mention healsig, and how do you get 120HPS. That’s the absolute max without using any adrenaline. Aka no burst skills or cleansing ire. Aka, you have no idea what you’re talking about. It’s called taking the average of adrenal healths healing, not the max 100% of the time, which will never happen.

Zirith is right, you are wrong. That hasn’t changed.

why not just get rid of adrenal health? That is the real problem imo when paired with hs (Always)

Quoting myself lol…reading some posts above? too much effort.

…anyway already lost too much time here, hurr durr hj hero wars obviously don’t want their faceroll-spam to win class being balanced, feeling pro while having no clue on what you’re doing it’s so good right? Don’t worry that little 8% won’t hurt you, 32 hps wow…you’ll still be able to roll better players than you easily…

Casual friendly kitten got out of hand…no wonder competitive play is dead…already pretty much everyone in high tier pvp (And i’m not talking about high ladder…that’s a totally different thing since many old good players stopped going competitive a while ago) aside from warriors, well also some warrior mains too, realized they’re broken and many just play it because it’s a must have, even more than one, in every team, no matter what. There’s a reason why the majority of old pvp players just go tpvp pug…if you want to play for ladder you must go lame and skilless specs (Not only warrior) and since there are no rewards for being high positions already left this kitten meta. Go on with casual pve heroes friendly mentality…see what happens..

(edited by Archaon.6245)

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

No, problem is Archaon-s imaginary world with 30-30-30-30-30 warriors constantly spawncamping him, 6k soloQ matches in row. Evil, evil warriors.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Kagamiku.9731

Quoting myself lol…reading some posts above? too much effort.

Except you didn’t give any numbers during that post and it wasn’t even a reply to me.

…anyway already lost too much time here, hurr durr hj hero wars obviously don’t want their faceroll-spam to win class being balanced, feeling pro while having no clue on what you’re doing it’s so good right? Don’t worry that little 8% won’t hurt you, 32 hps wow…you’ll still be able to roll better players than you easily…

Just so we’re clear here. You admit you were wrong about adrenal health and Zirth is right, correct?

The rest of your post is just the typical over dramatic and exaggerated QQ, nothing new there.

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: azuzephyr.7280

azuzephyr.7280

why not just learn to counter warriors properly and stop complaining? That is the real problem imo when paired with players who are doing puny damage.

you should stop your spam – rly – it is not even funny or so

how about you warrior haters stop complaining and learn to play the game?
whiners always win unfortunately.

anyway i learned something from this.

just keep complaining about something, and they will eventually nerf.
time to do the same to other professions that i do not like then.

remember, you warrior haters started it first.

You have been doing ranked matches for 5 minutes and haven’t played anything but warrior while doing so.

Maybe if you had a clue you’d see that 30phs reduction is nothing on this ability.

Go back under the bridge, quietly.

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

they dont nerf warrior – they fix them

As they will fix all other classes.
Beside peope forget what the devs said about they being alert about the true warrior bunker builds and probably some damage will be reduced in those builds, but HS will stay.

Edit: The changes to pin down shows that aproach. It will be harder to land pin down.

Show me this…where they will lower the dmg of warriors even more ? Where have you read this ?

@Chocolata,just besides ranger and thiefs then,but you’l know what i mean..there are other classes with condi immunity,but all the focus is on warrior…

I believe it was J. Sharp just before the end of warrior anouncements. I´m going to see if i can find the time in the video.

http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/b/496005243

56:00

Ugh.. well,thanks for that..

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

why not just learn to counter warriors properly and stop complaining? That is the real problem imo when paired with players who are doing puny damage.

You have been doing ranked matches for 5 minutes and haven’t played anything but warrior while doing so.

Maybe if you had a clue you’d see that 30phs reduction is nothing on this ability.

20 solo arena games is not 5 minutes.
and after playing warrior on 20 solo arena games, i can conclude that warriors are not overpowered.

really, them warrior haters need to accept that warriors are not overpowered but balanced, and learn how to counter warriors properly.

not asking for meaningless nerfs.
learn to play the game.

seriously, go play a warrior to see for yourself how “overpowered” warriors are.

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

Any nerfs to warriors makes me happier because too many people use it in tourneys whom otherwise would be a lot lower thus causing uneven matchups in higher ranked solo queue. I tend to loose a lot more games where my team has tons of warriors and the enemy team has high skill floor classes that they actually know how to play.

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

and after playing warrior on 20 solo arena games, i can conclude that warriors are not overpowered.

really, them warrior haters need to accept that warriors are not overpowered but balanced, and learn how to counter warriors properly.

learn to play the game.

seriously, go play a warrior to see for yourself how “overpowered” warriors are.

hmmm how many ppl does it take to kill mace/shield, banner/tank warrior…. if bringing more ppl to kill one player is only way to kill one then idk what to say to you, sir

i also have a warrior because my guild asked me to run one, i am sorry to say it but the class has too little trade off… i can mess up multiple times and get away with it; if i messed up as much with my thief i would be sitting at spawn point the entire match

what i really hate about current state of warriors, they ARE easy to play, they ARE too effective, so it is not uncommon that everyone and their mother rolls one….the real problem starts though when you start to get better teams that know how to play and you end up with those fotm reroller on your team that can only kitten kitten hammersmash… so you end up losing match because your team consists of rerollers who don’t know junk about the class

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

8% signet reduction

in PvP

silentnight warrior.2714

learn to play the game.

hmmm how many ppl does it take to kill mace/shield, banner/tank warrior…. if bringing more ppl to kill one player is only way to kill one then idk what to say to you, sir

i also have a warrior because my guild asked me to run one, i am sorry to say it but the class has too little trade off… i can mess up multiple times and get away with it; if i messed up as much with my thief i would be sitting at spawn point the entire match

what i really hate about current state of warriors, they ARE easy to play, they ARE too effective, so it is not uncommon that everyone and their mother rolls one….the real problem starts though when you start to get better teams that know how to play and you end up with those fotm reroller on your team that can only kitten kitten hammersmash… so you end up losing match because your team consists of rerollers who don’t know junk about the class

Right now (in my experience) there are more thiefs, mesmers, necros stacked together than warriors when i play. The problem is fotm players changing classes. You will still going to loose with them on you team even when they rerool warrior for other class.

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Original was 200hp/sec. So it is actually approximately 16% nerf.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Cynz.9437

learn to play the game.

Right now (in my experience) there are more thiefs, mesmers, necros stacked together than warriors when i play. The problem is fotm players changing classes. You will still going to loose with them on you team even when they rerool warrior for other class.

i would rather have someone who played their class for a while and knows it well than someone who just rerolled warrior because it is fotm

All is Vain~

8% signet reduction

in PvP

silentnight warrior.2714

learn to play the game.

i would rather have someone who played their class for a while and knows it well than someone who just rerolled warrior because it is fotm

But that its not going to change. After warrior they will roll other classes and do the same.

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: Mightymealworm.8409

Mightymealworm.8409

Original was 200hp/sec. So it is actually approximately 16% nerf.

…stay in school.

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: Ferik.3127

Ferik.3127

30 hp/sec = 1,800 hp/min = 108,000 hp/hour >> Max hp pool of any Warrior

This update will kill any warrior in an hour!!! Too much, ANet! Don’t do it!

Casual player of all races, classes and genders
Champion Slayer | sPvP Rank 90
Dragonbrand

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: Troll.4237

Troll.4237

they dont nerf warrior – they fix them

As they will fix all other classes.
Beside peope forget what the devs said about they being alert about the true warrior bunker builds and probably some damage will be reduced in those builds, but HS will stay.

Edit: The changes to pin down shows that aproach. It will be harder to land pin down.

Show me this…where they will lower the dmg of warriors even more ? Where have you read this ?

@Chocolata,just besides ranger and thiefs then,but you’l know what i mean..there are other classes with condi immunity,but all the focus is on warrior…

Necromancers dont have condi immunity, sure i have a couple condi transfers but i am not immune to condis nor due i have stability to deal with hammer warriors.

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: Troll.4237

Troll.4237

learn to play the game.

Play something else besides warrior and meta builds please.

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: Juan Ignacio.8903

Juan Ignacio.8903

i like how they think that the signet is the problem, when its clearly not.

omg signet heals more than the active in the long run… but u can get poisoned on that period of time and really not get that much “op heal”

what the real problem is that being a warrior u have access to so much dmg mitigation such as zerker stance, endure pain. block, lots of dodges (if u got 15 on the top trait) and well stun locks that buy you time so the regen of the healing signet goes 100% effective.

This is not going to change anything tbh its a very small change.

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Also, the increased cast time on Pin Down is a BUFF, I can actually fake cast it now instead of wasting it on a sudden block/dodge/blind/skill queue and not being able to cancel it.

Why would you need to fake cast something they wouldn’t see anyways?

omg signet heals more than the active in the long run… but u can get poisoned on that period of time and really not get that much “op heal”

It’s still OP even through poison. .-. which makes me wonder if -8% is a big enough nerf.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

(edited by Doggie.3184)

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

Also, the increased cast time on Pin Down is a BUFF, I can actually fake cast it now instead of wasting it on a sudden block/dodge/blind/skill queue and not being able to cancel it.

It’s still OP even through poison. .-. which makes me wonder if -8% is a big enough nerf.

When will players stop being so bad ?Warriors die like flies arround necros,engies and mesmers and they still keep moaning warrior is op.Newsflash if it dies in 1v1 then it’s not OP.Bye now and l2p already.

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

I think what makes healing signet strong is the warriors high mobility and survival(cleansing ire, berserker stance, signet of fury+lyssa runes) It’s very difficult to keep poison on a warrior because of this

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

8% nerf is a joke

it is still passive, it still heals for quite a lot and better than any other war heals

Regenerative mechanics are actually quite sensitive to small changes. The difference between seemingly immortal and abrupt faceplant is usually a lot narrower than 8%.

I’ll be very curious to see this one pan out.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

When will players stop being so bad ?Warriors die like flies arround necros,engies and mesmers and they still keep moaning warrior is op. Newsflash if it dies in 1v1 then it’s not OP.Bye now and l2p already.

News flash – if warrior kill/death ratios were more balanced, it wouldn’t be getting nerfed.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

I remember you saying you are casual and do nothing but hot joins or the random soloque here or there.
I have spectated people in hot join with no traits picked even though all the trait points were spent.
Running zerker runes with a cleric ammy.
Having no sigils in any weapons
Forgetting to equip an off hand weapon.

Several people that speak up here speak up from a tPvP perspective where warrior is way too strong.

Anyone with a brain is too strong in hot join… Not the same for tPvP

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: Phaeton.9582

Phaeton.9582

Love how they keep giving warriors the silk glove treatment while kittenting all over the less popular classes. Way to prove the class bias we all already knew existed.

I’m sorry but as an (actual) tpvp warrior main I have to disagree with this.

We were bottom of the meta for 9-10 months before the summer buffs. Lots of newish players like yourself wouldn’t of started spvp until warriors were easier to play, so I understand completely why they changed it.

Phaatonn, London UK

(edited by Phaeton.9582)

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Archaon.6245

Love how they keep giving warriors the silk glove treatment while kittenting all over the less popular classes. Way to prove the class bias we all already knew existed.

I’m sorry but as an (actual) tpvp warrior main I have to disagree with this.

We were bottom of the meta for 9-10 months before the summer buffs. Lots of newish players like yourself wouldn’t of started spvp until warriors were easier to play, so I understand completely why they changed it.

Problem is that easy to play builds must not be as effective (Well..more effective actually) than builds that require timing, reflexes, 5-7 skills combos, positioning and so on like dps ele, shatter mez, d\p thief, sd engi and so on…atm those braindead builds everyone can play (Hambow, spirit ranger, mm master and even s\d compared to d\p just to name most famous ones…) are also the strongest and must have. Hard to play specs\classes must be more rewarding than spam to win\ai kitten everyone can play straight from pve..but right now playing ele or shatter mesmer is just a painful way to die vs random nabs spamming chainstuns while invulnerable (See helseth downed by me after 2 days i’ve started war and pretty much not even knowing wtf i was doing, just spamming random kitten off cd). An easy spec should always have way less effectiveness (Even if played by some pvp god) than an hard to play one…on the same skillevel the one with the more skilled build should prevale, atm random scrubs can just faceroll way more experienced players running way more hard to play specs just because someone decided pvp was not casual friendly enough. Ppl from so called wvw gvgs (Coming from gw1 and looking at those pve hero’s gvgs it’s just…priceless..) still posting on s-tpvp forums (Obviously not even getting an answer) are proof of this, bads playing godmode stuff pretending to be god themselves…as i said the only solution is going pug with whatever you want to play giving a kitten to ladder, kittened balance, fotm, meta, pve\wvw heroes and all the kitten that ruined this pvp…if there was something to ruin in the first place..

(edited by Archaon.6245)

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Take warrior..any build you like..play lvl 40 fractals with any healing skill you like. Get back to me on how OP they all were when your team is reviving you for the 17th time because they don’t heal enough/or they do heal enough but on way too long of cooldown. Healing signet at lvl80 is one thing..in dungeosn where your lvl capped..the 70 hp per second in AC ain’t much. In Arah the 410 per second is barely enough if, as a warrior your standing where you’re needed to down the toughest enemy quickly..however if you wanna play some sort of candy version of warrior and run around the edges and use range and let everyone tank the bosses where you should really being doing that, then yeah signet is going to seem good..which only illustrates that you’re either not a efficient warrior, or your actually playing a ranger just dressed as a warrior w/ a longbow.

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Cynz.9437

Take warrior..any build you like..play lvl 40 fractals with any healing skill you like. Get back to me on how OP they all were when your team is reviving you for the 17th time because they don’t heal enough/or they do heal enough but on way too long of cooldown. Healing signet at lvl80 is one thing..in dungeosn where your lvl capped..the 70 hp per second in AC ain’t much. In Arah the 410 per second is barely enough if, as a warrior your standing where you’re needed to down the toughest enemy quickly..however if you wanna play some sort of candy version of warrior and run around the edges and use range and let everyone tank the bosses where you should really being doing that, then yeah signet is going to seem good..which only illustrates that you’re either not a efficient warrior, or your actually playing a ranger just dressed as a warrior w/ a longbow.

this is pvp forums

i do lv 49 fractal every day on my thief that has crappiest heal ever, lowest HP in game and only 2 dodges and i don’t die, so please leave that crap out of here

All is Vain~

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

whoah, you guys are both hardcore PvE and sPvP !!! O_O

i hardly do fractals nowadays, unless there is a monthly for it.
even normal dungeons i am not that keen, currently 2/10 for this month dungeon monthly. i.e. i still need 8 cof path 1 runs on 8 separate days to clear that one. maybe i will not be bothered to get 10/10 on that as well.

as for fractals, i only did 25 fractal once after the big fractal update, the rest were all under level 20 as i deem level 20 and above to be too time consuming for me.

anyway, warriors are balanced in sPvP, why are the warrior haters still complaining?

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: saVdoom.2067

saVdoom.2067

even normal dungeons i am not that keen, currently 2/10 for this month dungeon monthly. i.e. i still need 8 cof path 1 runs on 8 separate days to clear that one. maybe i will not be bothered to get 10/10 on that as well.

as for fractals, i only did 25 fractal once after the big fractal update, the rest were all under level 20 as i deem level 20 and above to be too time consuming for me.

anyway, warriors are balanced in sPvP, why are the warrior haters still complaining?

Would you please just stop? Its honestly getting old…

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Would you please just stop? Its honestly getting old…

would you kindly please tell me why should i stop?

because them warrior haters are certainly not stopping anytime soon until warriors become free kills for them again.

honestly, it is getting old.
i mean, all those warrior haters still complaining about warriors being overpowered when in fact, it is not the case at all.

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Kagamiku.9731

It is highly annoying that warriors have been nerfed two patches in a row and each time the whiners continue to whine because the nerf is not big enough.

Even if 30HPS reduction to signet isn’t a big deal the added cast time on pin down is clearly a nerf the complainers were so adamant in wanting…

8% signet reduction

in PvP

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

When will players stop being so bad ?Warriors die like flies arround necros,engies and mesmers and they still keep moaning warrior is op.Newsflash if it dies in 1v1 then it’s not OP.Bye now and l2p already.

Warriors get stronger when a cap point is involved, Mesmers and Necros may be able to kite a warrior to death on open ground with no time restrictions but they cannot do that in a tPvP setting. Trying to claim warriors aren’t over powered by using useless evidence is not helpful to any discussion.