9th loss in a row....

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: Mister Asdasd.6194

Mister Asdasd.6194

Is there a pattern to win lose in pvp? like 1 win 10 losses or something? Since yesterday i try to win just 1 game but my team has always people who only score 20 points the whole game while the enemy team has over 200 points on at least 2 people. I get people who just go solo and suicide on a full man team and ignore objectives like 25 points on the forest map and throw the games while the enemy always flies in like superman whenever they smell a downed and rek anyone near their fallen ally. Does matchmaking punish you for winning? How much more must i lose to be able to play with an enemy team as bad as mine?

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: FabelWolf.2468

FabelWolf.2468

Same here i only get Over dominating enemy teams its very drepresing -.- no fun at all

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: Zdenny.2704

Zdenny.2704

Had the same problem first day I lost 8 games in row, me nor my team could stand a chance against the opposite team. The other day i win 7-8 games in row and I was most of the time the player with highest score points.
MMR seems to work, but its weird since you are agains really strong players or against very bad ones.
Just wait and I think you will find a moment where you would do good

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: Bebunw.8137

Bebunw.8137

that’s because everyone at division one the first day, top and noobs players, just wait the top climb and it will be easier

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

Weird i have the direct opposite experience (while playing solo).

Attachments:

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: Zdenny.2704

Zdenny.2704

that’s because everyone at division one the first day, top and noobs players, just wait the top climb and it will be easier

exactly

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

I dont know what to say to devs not to not get banned.. 10 losses in row and last one was full guild premade against me.. HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: Scourge.1563

Scourge.1563

God let me share my frustration, I was 3 pips from sapphire just kittenen 3! And a string of loss after loss put me at a empty emerald rank sooooooo kitten frustrating

Naz Gul-Necro/Witch King-Revenant
Watching you Bleed makes me smile…………
Titanium Horde (TANK)(Borlis Pass)

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

God let me share my frustration, I was 3 pips from sapphire just kittenen 3! And a string of loss after loss put me at a empty emerald rank sooooooo kitten frustrating

As frustrating as it can be at least be honest, the worst it could have been for you is 5 pips away for you now as you can’t lose tiers in emerald. So in this case losing streaks are demotivating yes but they can only remove so much progress. Mind you I was 1 pip away from moving a tier yesterday and I played for 5 hours and could never get that last win and ended the day still one pip away so in a way losing those 2 pips could have been hours of progress for you and that does suck.

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: WhiteAxolotl.7562

WhiteAxolotl.7562

Premade should not be queued against solo queue, never ever.
It makes no sense, nor will it ever.

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

I had a run of 12 consecutive losses today and before I finally got my second win of the day, I had won 1/15 games. Can anyone beat that?
Seriously though, I don’t know if this is me being matched up with pre made teams all the time or me being literally the worst player in the game but it looks like I will never progress past emerald league without getting a decent team which is a shame in my opinion.

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: Mogar.9216

Mogar.9216

Weird i have the direct opposite experience (while playing solo).

give it time. My last 2 days was 7 win in a row followed by 7 losses in a row ..

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

This is the thing – the match making is all very random.

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: Nanashi.6297

Nanashi.6297

10th loss in a row. still going strong. might make 5 more before my next win.

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: Adjust.6903

Adjust.6903

On my tempest and chrono solo queue I’ve gone win, loss x4, win x7, loss x2, win x9

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: Fanta.8049

Fanta.8049

After salty enough from today , i just randomly click on detail of my lastest match ,a bunch div 2 pugs facing 2 random guy with a premade of 3 , 1 div 3 and 1 div 4,and i believe this are enough to make ppl salty . Nice mmr btw.Will check more at tomorrow and take some ss.

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: Engel.6029

Engel.6029

If you are getting a string of losses maybe quit for the day or for a few hours do something else and come back fresh.

Also if you are constantly losing you might want to look at the class you play, the build you use, or how you play.

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

Winning about 80-90% of my games. Most vs premades aswell.

Imo carrying hard…seeing 4 teammates at home fighting 2-3 while im forced to solo/kite the 2-3 others at mid.

(edited by Locuz.2651)

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Like srsly not only 10 loses now but also 7 times agains full guild premade in row.. Matchmaking of the year

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

It’s worse than that… I’m now getting -2 Points for loosing (+1 for a win)… So my tier is going down faster than I’m gaining.

This is usually due to unreliable team-mates even if you’re playing at your best.

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

Well,what do you expect.
You got all shorts of premades from 2 to 4 players,and teams of 5 players,and solo players, all in the same queue.
How could it be any other way?
There should be different queues and different ladderboardszsdcsz/leagues for each queue category.
-Solo.
-2 man to 4 man premades.
-Teams.
Different rewards/track progress for each category too.

There is a reason why sports have separated leagues.
They encountered this problem decades ago.

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

People are misattributing to leagues something that used to happen before anyway. Losing streaks are not new. You’re probably only more frustrated by them now since you can lose pips and lots of people seem to want to advance in the league as quickly as possible, which might be unreasonable. I suppose people trying to farm the league is precisely what one should expect when you attach tangible rewards to it. Had the leagues not had tangible rewards, people probably wouldn’t be so upset about the slow progress which is to be expected when you’re facing other players and not npcs.

The leagues seem to be the equivalent of raids for pvp.

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

My unranked record is around 55%, but my ranked record so far is 0 out of 5, none of them within 100 points of winning, most not even within 200 points of winning. It’s certainly not an enjoyable experience.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

Are you losing pips tho?

The system tries to keep your win rate at 50% meaning you will get a combination opponents you can beat, and some you probably can’t.

In 10 games roughly half of them would be matches you are unlikely to win.

So you lost the 5 you were going to lose anyway, and maybe you just sucked in the other 5.

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

its okay as you lose more, your MMR goes down, then your future fights should be easier.

9th loss in a row....

in PvP

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

I had a run of 12 consecutive losses today and before I finally got my second win of the day, I had won 1/15 games. Can anyone beat that?
Seriously though, I don’t know if this is me being matched up with pre made teams all the time or me being literally the worst player in the game but it looks like I will never progress past emerald league without getting a decent team which is a shame in my opinion.

Yesterday I was emerald tier 1, with two pips.
After a full day of pvping I am emerald tier 1, with one pip.
I’ve also had a losing streak of like 8 matches. My win rate since emerald started is somewhere around 10%, most of which I was the top player on the team.