A New League Format Suggestion

in PvP

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

Pretty simple. Ranked would become soloQ only. Hotjoin/unranked would allow the current dynamic queue. People in soloQ would eventually rise up to their real MMR, get recruited by a group and then practice on unranked.

Then, create a 3-4 weeks long league ONLY for 5 man premades. (like WvW season)

Optional: During the same time SoloQ would get their own league for lesser rewards. Move most of the rewards to reward tracks and achievements. Rewards a small bonus for being on the top of soloQ, (idk, 10%?)

Would remove the frustration of being put against premades. Short lived season ensure that, like WvW season, it doesn’t feel it is a chore.

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

Or join my team when I ask you to get in.

If you want to raise your PVP experiences, stop doing it casually.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

in PvP

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

My schedule is so crazy though :/

I’m down to premade anytime you know, but when you aren’t on then what?

My suggestions is more for all the other people, people that like/have no choice but to soloQ. I think it would improve the long term health of PvP.

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

Good soloq players that know to play the game and need friends to queue with are Welcome into MISTCORE over NA.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/