A day in the Life of a warrior

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

It doesnt happen often but the people who cry in this game is incredible. I laugh sometimes but mostly i ponder on what i could of done different when the game JUST STARTED and they it was not me who died. Some fun pictures.

Attachments:

in PvP

kdaddy.5431

I really could of gotten to legendary by now but i keep taking 2-3 day breaks. I dont do bad on warrior but literally when someone with a big mouths dies its all ways the X class persons fault. Anyways happy hunting PvPers

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

Yea the warrior hate is toxic. People will blame you even when you are fulfilling your role on the team.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

in PvP

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

What’s your build?

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in PvP

Posted by: Tango Fro.5942

Tango Fro.5942

Hahaha that charlotte lady is so angry

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

hey kdaddy,
share your warrior build, play style with us could ya? XD

you’re not legendary yet?
late diamond ?

i.e. 30/35 diamond

in PvP

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

Good luck sir. you got this

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Why does replying to your own thread feels like posting on your own Facebook status when no one else has?

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

kdaddy.5431

Why does replying to your own thread feels like posting on your own Facebook status when no one else has?

Yeah, lol i was having problems getting that 4th picture up. So i just made a new one under it.

I couldnt get it to show the wins ive had on warrior even though i edited it twice.

in PvP

kdaddy.5431

What’s your build?

I run

Arms-2-2-2

Defense-2-1-1

beserker 1-1-1

Beserker amulet. I dont do as much damage as a power or discpline trait line but i prefer arms over the other 2 trait lines. Im using rifle and great sword.

Volly still does around 1,300 to 1,800 damage and depending on who the gun flame shot does between 6-9 k damage. I got between 10-14k on the power trait line but you have to be more careful using that trait.

in PvP

kdaddy.5431

hey kdaddy,
share your warrior build, play style with us could ya? XD

you’re not legendary yet?
late diamond ?

i.e. 30/35 diamond

ive been around t4-5 of diamond but my guild has been working hard at the SAB so im trying to help get more guild tokens ………………………….. We need fancy furniture!

in PvP

Interpret Interrupt.3824

What’s your build?

I run

Arms-2-2-2

Defense-2-1-1

beserker 1-1-1

Beserker amulet. I dont do as much damage as a power or discpline trait line but i prefer arms over the other 2 trait lines. Im using rifle and great sword.

Volly still does around 1,300 to 1,800 damage and depending on who the gun flame shot does between 6-9 k damage. I got between 10-14k on the power trait line but you have to be more careful using that trait.

Consider arms 2-1-2? middle two does nothing for you per say and the probability of stunned foes is higher with engineers around.

K Pop

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Dude you can make your UI smaller via game options.

Also if you think this is bad, you haven’t seen anything. Whole season 1 (and more rarely but still the case in season 2) i was told to uninstall, kill myself, called names and what not just for playing thief regardless whether we won or lost. You think customer support did anything? Nope. I kept qing into same ppl every day.

On the other hand, i got legend in both seasons on thief within few weeks so suck it haters :P

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

kdaddy.5431

What’s your build?

I run

Arms-2-2-2

Defense-2-1-1

beserker 1-1-1

Consider arms 2-1-2? middle two does nothing for you per say and the probability of stunned foes is higher with engineers around.

Yeah this middle trait line is horrid but everytime you go into beserk mode you apply fury. Im also using rune of the pack so my precision sits around 68% base. When i enter beserk mode i have like a 83% crit chance and then you get the small 150 condi dmg plus all the bonuses.

Its not much but you apply 3 burn with gun flame and it helps with people who are low on health and try to run.

in PvP

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

Just got my alt core warrior to Diamond solo/duo, never had any issues with rage. Most people just ask “what are warriors running these days?”

Sometimes people at the start make a comment like “Oh no a warrior” and I always responded: “95% winrate as warrior, if we lose it’s not on me.” That usually gives them a good laugh and some confidence in you, which typically ended in a win. Good luck, man.

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Worst part of playing a profession that’s not ‘meta’ is how you always end up with at least 1 person on your team who will spend the entire game watching every step you take just waiting to blame you for something.

I made legendary primarily as Thief and after hitting that, I played around with Ele for a while. I played terribly with ele, but I never had anyone call me out on any mistake I made while playing ele.

Meanwhile, I got at least some criticism on any random rotation I made on most games I played as thief, even when I ended up making game winning plays that turned the tides on score.

in PvP

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

Worst part of playing a profession that’s not ‘meta’ is how you always end up with at least 1 person on your team who will spend the entire game watching every step you take just waiting to blame you for something.

I made legendary primarily as Thief and after hitting that, I played around with Ele for a while. I played terribly with ele, but I never had anyone call me out on any mistake I made while playing ele.

Meanwhile, I got at least some criticism on any random rotation I made on most games I played as thief, even when I ended up making game winning plays that turned the tides on score.

Yeah, I feel you there. I could make the dumbest plays on a necro without comment, but be carrying the games hard at far on a warrior (e.g., distracting 3v1 while keeping point contested to ensure home/mid victories) and be called out for it, even after a successful disengage without dying. Another time, we were snowballing the mid teamfight at graveyard, I saw our ranger had eyes on home, so I disengaged far to get the free decap. Our mesmer had called dibs on the far point (but wasn’t going when they needed to), so I was reprimanded by the team for “not being a team player”. A win is a win, though.

(edited by Salamander.2504)

in PvP

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

I faced a warrior playing a skull crack build that carried the entire team.

Bad Elementalist

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

LOL so much this. I can play like crap on my other characters, got called out maybe once in hundreds of matches. On thief, oh noes i do something my team doesn’t think i should or they are simply losing and need a scapegoat. So much kitten moaning it is painful to watch.

I even had case where enemy team said i was good thief while my own team was harassing me, AFTER we won lol.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

I played fresh air for a bit and my team blamed me for the loss even though I was always the last man standing at the mid fight. Had a guy ragequit the match because I wasn’t playing auramancer

Bad Elementalist

in PvP

Posted by: MadRabbit.3179

MadRabbit.3179

I love the new PvP league system. It brings all the kittenty and awful elements of a League of Legends game while still not being an entertaining eSport to watch.

Oh wait…

Rehabilitated Elementalist. Now, trolling the Thief forums with my math.

in PvP

Posted by: Rekt.5360

Rekt.5360

Jesus that off-point fighting on the first screen wtf…WHY ARE THEY ALL THERE?!

Vanov {Warrior} ~ Still waiting for “Guide on Making Proper ||#1 Warr NA|| Sig”

in PvP

Interpret Interrupt.3824

Jesus that off-point fighting on the first screen wtf…WHY ARE THEY ALL THERE?!

Most likely a push or a retreat.

K Pop