A losing streak of 15 while soloQ....

in PvP

Posted by: Cyanon.1928

Cyanon.1928

I’m an experienced sPvP player since game release, I normally soloQ or small party and it has never been an issue, usually 50/50 win/lose ratio

Ranked matches as soloQ used to be playable.. now my teams keep getting destroyed all day…

Anet… What the h….. u did to matchmaking? who told u that matching higher mmr teams with lower mmr was a good idea?

Please stop systematically destroying this fine game….

It is not fun anymore….

in PvP

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

There is no solo queue. There is only queueing as a party thats missing 4 members.

in PvP

Posted by: maelstorm.6074

maelstorm.6074

[Troll Mode ON] Matchmaking? kitten is dat? Newer heard about this strange thing…

P.S. GW2 has nothing with balance

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

[Troll Mode ON] Matchmaking? kitten is dat? Newer heard about this strange thing…

P.S. GW2 has nothing with balance

Mesmer OP confirmed.

in PvP

Posted by: maelstorm.6074

maelstorm.6074

It’s not mesmer, its just one cancerous 25 confusion stack build. Nothing more works…

in PvP

Posted by: Silverstone.4539

Silverstone.4539

yip, I have had 32, I saw some one with a 72 losing streak. its painful stuff

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Losing streaks are the best times to experiment with new builds and classes, but having a big losing streak isn’t your team mates fault, it’s yours.

If you’re on a big losing streak, you need to adapt to what ever it is you feel is costing you the game…
You got bad allies who down fast? Play Druid.
You got bad allies who can’t kill? Play DH traps or what ever you can kill with.
You got bad allies who can’t rotate? Play an Ele, Mes or Thief or anything with high mobility.

If you’re not having fun, then make your losing streaks fun by playing “cancerous” builds, or indulge your enemies in a bit of fun, I make plenty of friends through PvP just with dance parties mid match if it’s a complete blow out.

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Posted by: cosmicegg.8502

cosmicegg.8502

Losing streaks are the best times to experiment with new builds and classes, but having a big losing streak isn’t your team mates fault, it’s yours.

If you’re on a big losing streak, you need to adapt to what ever it is you feel is costing you the game…
You got bad allies who down fast? Play Druid.
You got bad allies who can’t kill? Play DH traps or what ever you can kill with.
You got bad allies who can’t rotate? Play an Ele, Mes or Thief or anything with high mobility.

If you’re not having fun, then make your losing streaks fun by playing “cancerous” builds, or indulge your enemies in a bit of fun, I make plenty of friends through PvP just with dance parties mid match if it’s a complete blow out.

But don’t experiment in ranked matches unless its like diamond and cobalt divisions.

Lea Moonbow
Blackgate

in PvP

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

If you’re on a big losing streak, you need to adapt

I had a losing streak on one of my accounts. Know how I “adapted” to break it? I switched to playing some stronghold before going back to conquest with some win streaks. LMFAO “Adapt” It was helpful advice

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in PvP

Cyanon.1928

Im not the problem, if there is one person playing bad, the games would be close or at least 100~ pts advantage… but this is just 500 – 35, 500 – 200, 500-100…. that kind of loses all day, is not 1 person bad playing style. It is clearly matchmaking.

Anyway…. it is pointless to give them feedback… Anet have shown to be incapable of fixing anything… they just make it worst every time they touch something in this game.

in PvP

Posted by: Torafugu.1087

Torafugu.1087

I’m an experienced sPvP player since game release, I normally soloQ or small party and it has never been an issue, usually 50/50 win/lose ratio

Ranked matches as soloQ used to be playable.. now my teams keep getting destroyed all day…

Anet… What the h….. u did to matchmaking? who told u that matching higher mmr teams with lower mmr was a good idea?

We all know this has everything to do with snowball, and nothing to do with you. Please stop blaming yourself and quit the season. Anet did not pay you enough to playtest their stuff.

Please stop systematically destroying this fine game….

It is not fun anymore….

in PvP

Cyanon.1928

Agree, I’m going to have to start testing other games, sPvP was the last enjoyable thing i was doing on this game since they destroyed WvW….

There is a total disconnection between the devs an the player base…. look at all these forum post pointing out the same problems… yet Anet seems incapable to solve them….

This company have a problem differentiating important vs necessary. And necessary changes are rarely made and when they are made, no attention to us the customers who actually play their kitten game.