A nice tip for Capricorn

A nice tip for Capricorn

in PvP

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Yes yes, you probably hate the map. I don’t care, go troll somewhere else.

Tip: If someone is using a cannon, and you want to help supply the cannon with cannonballs, you can pick up the cannonball, get on the bridge between the boat and land, and throw the cannon onto the ledge next to the cannon. This will save time from getting up onto the cannon and your efficiency rate goes up. By the time the cannoneer finished blasting all five cannons, he will have at least three cannon balls stocked near him.

I never seen anyone posting this tip anywhere, so I assume that someone out there doesn’t knows it.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

A nice tip for Capricorn

in PvP

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

I think it would be a perfectly viable tPvP map if the water area got the temple treatment and the side points of the map were “balanced” a bit. West spawn looking onto west point has an advantage over east spawn looking onto east point.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

A nice tip for Capricorn

in PvP

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

I think it would be a perfectly viable tPvP map if the water area got the temple treatment and the side points of the map were “balanced” a bit. West spawn looking onto west point has an advantage over east spawn looking onto east point.

Removing the water and turning the ship into a generic raised platform would actually make this map very interesting.

I think it would add a lot of the z-axis complexity they were looking for in Skyhammer (but ruined with fall damage instagib)

The Battle Bakery [vPie]