A real question

A real question

in PvP

Posted by: Luclinraider.2317

Luclinraider.2317

Hi guys,

I came back to GW2 about 6 months ago, been playing it pretty much as my main game, enjoying it a lot.

Learned all the in’s and out’s, got with a great guild, got all my ascended gear….still working on the precursor’s -.-…..

Anyway, I am extremely active in PvE, World Bosses, and WvW. This last week I decided to give sPVP a try and am liking it a lot. One thing that this form of PvP has made me notice though is:

1. Why all the nerf Mesmer posts fill this board…..not here to talk about that.
2. What do I do about pets…..?

It might just be me, but something that keeps happening is when I unload burst, or if I am on my ranger and just doing sustained dps…..pets keep eating my hits without even meaning too thanks to their crazy erratic in your face movements.

This happens every now and then fighting a ranger…might even happen to people fighting me…..

When I REALLY realize it though is when I am fighting Necro’s……the ones with like 5 pets…..they will charge me and literally form a wall just blocking all of my ranged attacks. If I try to roll through them their programming seems to be to always reform that wall. This kinda makes sense right…if their job is to protect their caster/master. But it literally seems to mean I HAVE to be rolling melee to hit these necro’s lol.

Maybe I am missing something….is there a way to assure that my burst is landing on the necro and not pushing half of my dps into pets?

Thanks for tips.