A sincere thanks...

A sincere thanks...

in PvP

Posted by: Blacknasty.3641

Blacknasty.3641

I’ve enjoyed this game since BE1. I’ve explored the PvE and WvW realms, but as in most MMO’s I lean towards PvP. Generally I’m found in the Solo Q, and I do not claim to be the greatest PvP’er to ever grace this game, but I still enjoy the fights. I was happy to have gotten my shark before the big change up.

Anyway, despite the constant negativity that is vocalized there are still people in Solo Q that actually enjoy it. Sometimes you’ll get a “good fight” from people when it’s deserved. Sometimes a team of 4 takes out a team of 5 and it feels so good afterwards. Sometimes I’ll make a nub mistake like dodging off the skyhammer map and instead of being ridiculed both of us laugh. Sometimes people stop the kittening and make a 200 point deficit into a win.

While there is always a person or two in a match who vocalize their distaste for skyhammer or complain about hambows, or necros, or whatever FoTM class is wrecking people…there are still people who enjoy the pvp in this game and look past it’s hang ups. Most of those people don’t post on the forums, or talk about it openly for fear of flaming…but there are positive people out there. To those people and the friends I met along the way, I just want to say thanks.

The end.

(edited by Blacknasty.3641)