A tribute to epic people

A tribute to epic people

in PvP

Posted by: ugrakarma.9416

ugrakarma.9416

It was supposed to be a normal pvp day, actually as I had gotten all the rewards I wanted, I was just sick of WvW and Pve and so I decided to play some PvP.

Things started bad in the match, we were crushed in the middle, when I respawned and looked at the 45 × 0 score and the enemy team in possession of all 3 points, I thought “just one more match failed”.

For some reason I kept my head cold, there was no flame chat, but the situation was bad, at one point the enemy team was almost 200 points advantage. By an incredible coincidence, my team apparently was in the same vibe, no flame toxicity in the chat. I only suggested to rotate the points, although in vain seen the difference already in the course of 250 points.

We managed to hold the sides, and when the enemy was with 350 points they decided to attack our Lord, we were still with about 100 points, a hopeless situation. Even more considering that it is the gold 3 tier, and it is difficult to reverse situation with the enemy team so solid.

Their attack on the Lord was a failure, they sent 4 of their teams, 3 of us including me Khel the Undead managed to save the Lord. 2 we managed to capture the 3 points in the meantime.

From 150 points we jumped to 200, maneuvering the sides we managed to reach something close to 370 × 420.

A new attack on our Lord, but only with 2 of them, sealed their fate, from 350 we went to 450 × 470, then 480 × 482 and the end we won.

These guys are the coolest heads I’ve ever seen on pvp: Wasabi Nuts, Strauss, You Shall Not Pass, Shimakaze Kun. thank u for a epic match.

Attachments:

A tribute to epic people

in PvP

Posted by: Huskyboy.1053

Huskyboy.1053

Grats man. It’s always gratifying when people don’t say “oh gg” when the other team is up and actually try their hardest instead.

A tribute to epic people

in PvP

Posted by: nOx.5206

nOx.5206

Hey Khel,

That was was by far the biggest comeback I’ve ever been a part of. A real gem of a game!

It put a smile on my face the rest of the evening

Thanks for the great game and nice post!
-Wasabi

(edited by nOx.5206)

A tribute to epic people

in PvP

Posted by: Kostis.1826

Kostis.1826

Amazing post. ’It’s not over till it’s over’ and even when it is, a lesson for all afkers / flamers out there.

…your bitterness is sweet to the lady…

A tribute to epic people

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

This is what feels good even if it gets lost. I agree that there are situations where you know it´s over but a failed start is not. I won a lot by adapting after a bad start … The only shure loss is if you give up.