AFKer in Skyhammer

AFKer in Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

theres this guy named “afk cus skyhammer”. whenever skyammer comes up he switches to this char and he sits in base all game autorunning doing nothing. I had my whole team, and all the other team report him for botting. yes, this map is poorly designed and no one really likes it, but this is the wrong way to protest. you shouldn’t screw over 9 other people just because you don’t like a map. if its that big of an issue for you then queue in team. doing this is just silly and childish

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

(edited by Carpboy.7145)

AFKer in Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

Seems understandable to me. If ArenaNet won’t remove the map after complaints from a majority of the competitive PvP community, protesting is reasonable.

2 words. team. queue

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

AFKer in Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Xista.7391

Xista.7391

I just took this photo like 10 minutes ago.

http://imgur.com/p9cp9hM

Scorp wired. Didn’t fall through glass. Died on point.

This map is bad, and the developers should feel bad.

I’ve had that guy you talked about in my game. I don’t blame him. It gives me an excuse too to afk as well.

In-game opinions of Skyhammer: http://i.imgur.com/FKymDjC.jpg

AFKer in Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Ehecatl.9172

Ehecatl.9172

Skyhammer is my favorite map.

Saying absolutely everyone hates it is incorrect.

AFKer in Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

They could just make skyhammer a daily activity… or place it underwater… or make skyhammer dodge-able and remove 2 of those 3 glass panes around points.

Easy solution. Map still good for something. They dont, because… well… there’s a reason dev’s still believe engi and warrior need more love.

AFKer in Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

This is what Anet wants. They want you to act like a kitten, and afk on this map to show that you dont like it.

They draw conclusions based on the lack of afkers on this map.

(edited by Locuz.2651)

AFKer in Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

i’d be with the AFKer if i did arena, and if skyhammer popped up,
like the majority of players i will never play that map ever again.

AFKer in Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

Seems understandable to me. If ArenaNet won’t remove the map after complaints from a majority of the competitive PvP community, protesting is reasonable.

2 words. team. queue

no option – teamQ broken and fighting premades as a random was the reason arenanet made soloQ a year ago – cause alot people was quitting

and ye – alot more should afk skyhammer

AFKer in Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Anton.1769

Anton.1769

Never met afkers even at top 1000 soloQ (and sure not at top ~500) So…Who cares.
Thx Anet to sift crying people from serios games.

AFKer in Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: DrMaluco.9380

DrMaluco.9380

Never met afkers even at top 1000 soloQ (and sure not at top ~500) So…Who cares.
Thx Anet to sift crying people from serios games.

lol the irony, if you want to sink with your boat, do it alone, there’s 9 other player’s that rather play another map….

to think anet takes down underwater combat and leaves this cheese fest map is beyond understanding…