ANET Warriors are not easy mode

in PvP

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Which warrior skills are easy to land? What damage mitigation does warrior have besides stances? none.

Compared to other professions they have so many skills that are either easier to land. Some land automatically and take no skill at all to land. Some have zero counter play.

Other professions have tons of ways to mitigate damage, a lot of them are passives requiring no skill at all. Others don’t requires utility slots at all.

I don’t understand how people from your company continue to officially spread false information about warriors being so easy to play as a justification for making them so weak and buffing every other profession through the roof.

If it’s so easy try playing your game for once.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in PvP

Posted by: Rodzynald.5897

Rodzynald.5897

From what I see very frequently, warriors can endure enough to force their enemies to pop some of their defensive utilities and then go bat-kitten crazy with rampage on flat ground where nobody can escape nor hide or just pop 8 seconds of endure pain and zerker stance for condi immunity, this is enough to (if played well) wipe even whole teams that are depleted in cooldowns.

It’s all a matter of who you fight against, honestly.

Guardian is meant for jolly crusading.

in PvP

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Rampage is easy to counter. Blind spam alone (mesmers, guardians) can neutralize rampage (and the melee players in general). Guardians have tons of blocks which is a direct counter to physical attacks.

Also the rampage skill #3 misses a lot, around 40% of the time even when the enemy is within range.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

in PvP

Posted by: Harvey.7820

Harvey.7820

From what I see very frequently, warriors can endure enough to force their enemies to pop some of their defensive utilities and then go bat-kitten crazy with rampage on flat ground where nobody can escape nor hide or just pop 8 seconds of endure pain and zerker stance for condi immunity, this is enough to (if played well) wipe even whole teams that are depleted in cooldowns.

Do you even play PvP?

in PvP

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

Warriors are [easy mode? broken?] because rampage, the one skill Anet has been pushing like their life depended on it, is now partially viable.

?
???

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

in PvP

Warlord.9074

LOL this guy is either a troll or has no idea what he is talking about. Edure pain lasts like 4 seconds and its a 60 second cool down. On top of that you are still effected by conditions and control effects. It’s not a invulnerability dude. Warriors have no invulnerabilitys. The closest thing a warrior has to a invuln is to pop all 4 stances at once and you can still somhow be effected to unblockable control effects if your stab stacks run out. After that they are done they got nothing.

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in PvP

Posted by: Aylpse.6280

Aylpse.6280

I would hug all the warriors out there if I could.

Taking the higher moral ground since 1993.

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

It is not often you see the entire PvP community in agreement over something. This is one of those moments. Warriors have been placed in a terrible spot.

in PvP

Posted by: deception.7239

deception.7239

Rampage warrior are only an issue, if you happen to not be paying attention, suck at kiting, used up every single defensive utility and all your dodges. With any awareness it is insanely easy to avoid all damage from the elite. Stance warriors have brief periods where you need to be aware of their stability, invulnerability or resistance, and after that they are easily taken down.

All skills are highly telegraphed and are easy to avoid, let alone dodge unless you manage to get in awful positioning and end up eating a cc without any stun breaks up. Sure, warriors are easy to play in PvE against mostly predictable AI that just stands there, but in PvP it is another story. To be decent at warrior you need to actually bait out their dodges and defensive cooldowns, and maximise your burst with the proper window of opportunity when they are vulnerable. If you execute this poorly, you often don’t get another chance (due to poor sustain outside of stance) unless you manage to disengage/playing bunker. If you are standing in 100b, and getting hit by every F1, that you could have otherwise avoided, then it is clearly a l2p issue.

in PvP

Rodzynald.5897

1st – Endure pain + trait is 8 seconds of immunity to damage and if used well, in cruicial moments it turns the tide in warrior’s favour.

2nd – Tell me how much blinds guardians have at their disposal (maximum at a time we have like 3 blinds, sword/focus and GS), we can’t keep them permanently, like mesmers can so don’t compare blind application capabilities of a class that is all about being cheeky.

3rd – Maybe I just met skilled warriors through my matches. Its quite a task for me to spot unskilled warriors, damage they deal with possibilities they have is good enough.

There is a funky trick that warrs are able to do: mixing stab/zerker stance with endure pain, they can safely summon champs or carry orbs without being interrupted though it is very situational but cruicial in certain scenarios.

P.S.
I play hambow guardian with all meditations (yes, even Litanny of Wrath cause screw you shelter and traps are for dummies)
I handle myself well during combat (but current meta seems cancerous). I had a fair share of warrior fights 1v1 and during team fights. Warriors just need a solid buff on berserker that’s all.
Git gud.

(edited by Rodzynald.5897)

in PvP

Posted by: deception.7239

deception.7239

@Rodzynald, do you even play warrior at all? If you do, please demonstrate how strong warriors are, I’ll be happy to duel you on any class at all, or every class if you have the time. If they are that simple, surely you can manage right? I’ll be glad to play on a build that you think warrior counters too.

If you can’t, then you can play your guardian instead, usually only newbies or noobs complain about warriors or think they are strong.

Tell me, what role does warriors play that offers a more competitive edge than builds from other classes? It isn’t like they have an excellent elite spec either.

Edit: typo

(edited by deception.7239)

in PvP

Rodzynald.5897

This is why Berserker needs a buff, but well I played a warrior few months ago (he is no longer with us <:C ). This thread seems to touch warrior’s current ground overall.
I see more of those threads after HoT release but before xpack, it was just ordinary buff X threads within warrior forum boundaries (every other prof has those despite of how good some of them are atm).
I haven’t touched warrior after expansion release but still, what I say is based on my own and my guildmates’ experience of fighting warriors and playing them.
I see core warriors running here and there doing just fine, that’s all. When I speak with some of them in game and they just talk about slight changes that warrior could have but nobody is that x-treme about it like some of the forum “warriors”.

in PvP

Posted by: Doon.2364

Doon.2364

1st – Endure pain + trait is 8 seconds of immunity to damage and if used well, in cruicial moments it turns the tide in warrior’s favour.

8 seconds? LOL Please look up the description and do your math. Not to mention Endure pain does not stop condition damage.

in PvP

Posted by: Shemie.4286

Shemie.4286

8 seconds? LOL Please look up the description and do your math. Not to mention Endure pain does not stop condition damage.

Before you make fun of him, go play warrior. You’re kittened for not understanding. The skill itself gives 4 seconds, and the trait gives another 4 – which is in total of 8 seconds. Go read the warrior-tree.

If he waits with manually activating this skill, after the 25% threshold, he can have Endure Pain for 8 seconds.

in PvP

Warlord.9074

Regardless 8 seconds is nothing, especially nothing when you are still vulnerable to CC and conditions while under the effects of endure pain. 8 secs compared to other classes can get through other damage mitigation mechanics is a drop in the bucket.

Just as an example I think someone told me not sure if true a Mesmer can have up to 40 seconds or higher of damage mitigation when combing invulns, evades, blocks, invis in a rotation and they can still attack you while doing it. While invis is not a invulnerability it is a form of damage mitigation.

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

LMAO you must be thinking of a different game…..or at very least several patches ago…..Have you even played Warrior in sPvP since HoT?

Bad Troll.

Oh wait he said it depends who you fight against……Then yes if i the warrior is fighting against a whole team of AFK’ers then yes he can wipe them all out with rampage.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

Posted by: Nier.8741

Nier.8741

Now this guy isn’t exactly wrong, this was a great way to play warrior, bait defenses during normal mode and then finish with rampage.

But guess what people can do while you’re baiting their defenses during “Normal mode?” They can literally run in a straight line and not press the dodge button and they will pretty much dodge all of your skills.

You had to figure out when people committed to something and then you still had to deal with vertical teleport and evade spam.

Yeah Warrior wasn’t hard to understand but it wasn’t hard to counter either, like seriously all you do is land your damage, sure. But at least it didn’t spam evades while attacking like Ranger, Ele, Guardian, Mesmer, and wasn’t unhealthy for the game in design. It had CLEAR COUNTERPLAY and it was THE MOST BALANCED CLASS IN THE GAME.

Look at what HoT has to offer now? EVERYTHING that is unhealthy in design where you deal with a dragonhunter, what’s the point of dodge button or you deal with a chronomancer where it’s like “what’s the point of counting dodges so I can land something important.”

Pathetic devs, pathetic game, pathetic community who thinks this meta is fun and fair.

in PvP

Posted by: ZoroDaOtter.3859

ZoroDaOtter.3859

All I see in this thread is Rod giving actual arguments and everyone else going lolno warriors suck because i say so.

in PvP

Spartacus.3192

All I see in this thread is Rod giving actual arguments and everyone else going lolno warriors suck because i say so.

You serious? Rod already stated above that he hasn’t touched Warrior since expansion, so he has not played it against any of the new elite specs (and no BWE3 doesn’t count since a lot was changed after).

So basically most of what he’s talking about is obsolete.

if you want real good feedback on state of warrior go on YouTube and look up Shinryuku who has been maining war since forever. He gives a very good account of the state of warrior post HoT.

in PvP

Posted by: jayson.6512

jayson.6512

What the heck seriously some post here thinks warrior is freaking viable because of Rampage? if so then i hope Arenanet won’t take you seriously because you are a SCRUB.

in PvP

Posted by: Harvey.7820

Harvey.7820

What the heck seriously some post here thinks warrior is freaking viable because of Rampage? if so then i hope Arenanet won’t take you seriously because you are a SCRUB.

Those player lost to warrior rampage without cooldowns or stability. They’ve never actually played a warrior with rampage in sPvP in the current post-HoT meta and realized how ineffective of a 180s cooldown elite skill it is.

in PvP

Posted by: Henry.5713

Henry.5713

I don’t really agree with most points that are being mentioned as a reason why warriors are still viable or even powerful.

Stances:
It is so 2014 or even 2013 to simply talk about the “crazy” immunity you are able to have when popping full stances.
The times where you’d pop them and people just stood there and took your damage while you were immune are long gone.
Balance has progressed in a way where almost every viable build can get out of dodge while you are going crazy with stances.
Now there are so many tools like teleports, mobility skills, stealth, blocks, invulnerability, etc. Quite a few of those only got added eventually while a warrior’s ability to hunt people down is almost the same as it used to be, even worse in some cases.

Healing Signet:
Something similar can be said about Healing Signet. The passive healing is no longer enough to tank condition damage or the berserker spikes. We are currently having a more damage focused meta. A natural thing since everyone seems to have great condition damage with Celestial or good damage spikes in Marauder since they have tools to negate damage without a tanky amulet.

Rampage:
Rampage has been situational from the start. There has simply been a short time where it worked while everyone was getting used to it.
You have to take into account which builds are mainly played in tPvP. Never had trouble to deal with it on d/d elementalist before the patch and it seems to be even less effective against my druid now.
It has only ever been a situational tool to turn the tides or finish someone of in a 1vs1. Something many either elites do as well.

Balance has progressed away slowly but surely from a warrior’s favour. There has been a short time of renewed dominace with the old celestial meta. Shoutbow was simply the best counter to that meta. They disappeared as soon as the meta changed, though.

Warrior viability is quite low if this is about sPvP even more so if it is about tPvP.
Viability usually comes with having a lot of versatility. As in being able to take any of the roles needed in a conquest game. Celestial has been so dominant for so long for that very reason. A warrior does not shiny at anything right now. Other classes can shiny at multiple things at the same time.

It is our time to be on the bottom of the food chain again. Balance will be in our favour eventually. PvP players should have learned to be patient by now. Wait will we stop seeing warriors in the ESL for six months or so.
It is not about finding that one build nobody else has. It is about finding that one build that finally works after the meta changed. Exactly what happened with Shoutbow. It was not like people didn’t try it before.

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Can’t pressure a scrapper, he WANTS you in melee range.
Can’t pressure a reaper, he WANTS you in melee range.
Can’t pressure a dragon hunter, he WANTS you in melee range. If you run, enjoy his powerful true shots with 1200 range while he has access to a 1200 range teleport and a 600 range leap
Can’t pressure a chronomancer, he WANTS you in melee range.
Can’t pressure a daredevil, he’ll lolspam through your attacks and still WANTS you in melee range.
Can’t pressure a herald, he WANTS you in melee range.

Funny thing is, warrior’s saving grace was the melee pressure they could put out. Now every class and their grandmother wants you to be stuck to melee weapons (since rifle is lackluster as a range weapon and LB is more of a tool than a weapon) because they’ve got 101 ways to punish your super telegraphed melee attacks.

in PvP

Posted by: Thane.9421

Thane.9421

Slayer has it right. A warrior in melee range is a joke when up against bunker mesmer, reaper, scrapper and dragon hunter. Adding additional dps to berserker isn’t going to fix the problem. And the team support shoutbow provides is now thoroughly outclasses along with its 1v1 ability.

Warrior is in a sad place, and until it gets more viable sustain and/or ranged pressure added, I doubt we’ll see it on top teams. When Rom goes off warrior, you know there’s a problem.

in PvP

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

Warrior needs to stop getting the label as the “faceroll easymode” class when you have to work hard to be right under viable. Compare berserker to dragonhunter, which of these professions are supposed to be easy mode again?

If warrior is suppose to be faceroll, at least make it good.

in PvP

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

You serious? Rod already stated above that he hasn’t touched Warrior since expansion, so he has not played it against any of the new elite specs (and no BWE3 doesn’t count since a lot was changed after).

So basically most of what he’s talking about is obsolete.

if you want real good feedback on state of warrior go on YouTube and look up Shinryuku who has been maining war since forever. He gives a very good account of the state of warrior post HoT.

Its like saying smoking is good for you. Here is my data from the 50s to prove my point

in PvP

Posted by: Vague Memory.2817

Vague Memory.2817

Warrior is the only class that I see win 2v1s on a regular basis in PvP. Win as in kill the other 2 players. They really aren’t weak. I think people are annoyed because the elite didn’t buff them so they stay at the very top of the pile.

in PvP

Spartacus.3192

Warrior is the only class that I see win 2v1s on a regular basis in PvP. Win as in kill the other 2 players. They really aren’t weak. I think people are annoyed because the elite didn’t buff them so they stay at the very top of the pile.

Get back under the bridge. Bad troll.

Show me a video of a warrior going 2v1 against non scrubs and winning.

in PvP

SlayerSixx.5763

The fact that warrior is forced to walk everywhere is proof enough that their kit is lacking.

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

Can’t pressure a dragon hunter, he WANTS you in melee range. If you run, enjoy his powerful true shots with 1200 range while he has access to a 1200 range teleport and a 600 range leap
Can’t pressure a daredevil, he’ll lolspam through your attacks and still WANTS you in melee range.

Funny thing is, warrior’s saving grace was the melee pressure they could put out. Now every class and their grandmother wants you to be stuck to melee weapons (since rifle is lackluster as a range weapon and LB is more of a tool than a weapon) because they’ve got 101 ways to punish your super telegraphed melee attacks.

LOL exactly, reaper can just double range you with scepter and staff then you finally manage to get close with all those chills fear applied to you, which was already difficult before the patch, now they have reaper shroud with low CD stab and aoe melee attack that out damage you, hahaha, good joke.

in PvP

NiloyBardhan.9170

Funniest thing I have read in a while. Obvious troll is obvious

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)

in PvP

SlayerSixx.5763

LOL exactly, reaper can just double range you with scepter and staff then you finally manage to get close with all those chills fear applied to you, which was already difficult before the patch, now they have reaper shroud with low CD stab and aoe melee attack that out damage you, hahaha, good joke.

Was talking about power reaper (since you see very few condi anythings at higher levels of play).

in PvP

Posted by: Zeghart.9841

Zeghart.9841

Literally nobody actually believes that Warrior is an easy class in PvP.

When Anet mentions that “Warrior is easy to get into” it’s because a lot of their skills are pretty straightforward and work really well in PvE and sometimes even in low tier PvP.

But anyone with some actual experience knows very well how easy they can be to counter and how hard they are to play effectively against skilled opponents.
And that “hard to play effectively” straight up turned into “you better hope the enemy team has no idea of what they’re doing” after HoT released.

As it stands right now, playing Warrior/Berserker is basically playing at a disadvantage.

It has to start somewhere. It has to start sometime.
What better place than here? What better time than now?

in PvP

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

Is this a troll thread?
Warrior is one of the simplest classes to play in GW2.
Have you tried one of the kick@ss Rifle/GS builds that have been
reking in PvP lately?
The way I see it,99% of the Warriors are so bad,and so ignorant of their
opponents,and so used to be invincible and op,that they never really got
to learn to play the game.They were just carried by the class.
And now they wipe the floor because they simply can’t jump into the
enemy and go yolo,until everything around them is dead.
When was Warrior hard to play?
And no mitigation or passives….are we talking about the same class here?
I play a Warrior,and it has as much mitigation and passives as any other class.

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

in PvP

Vague Memory.2817

Is this a troll thread?
Warrior is one of the simplest classes to play in GW2.
Have you tried one of the kick@ss Rifle/GS builds that have been
reking in PvP lately?
The way I see it,99% of the Warriors are so bad,and so ignorant of their
opponents,and so used to be invincible and op,that they never really got
to learn to play the game.They were just carried by the class.
And now they wipe the floor because they simply can’t jump into the
enemy and go yolo,until everything around them is dead.
When was Warrior hard to play?
And no mitigation or passives….are we talking about the same class here?
I play a Warrior,and it has as much mitigation and passives as any other class.

One of the few honest posts in all these ridiculous warrior are not viable threads. +1

in PvP

Vague Memory.2817

Yes sure, anyone who doesn’t agree with you must be a troll. I’m going on my experiences in PvP, and all this nonsense that warrior is not viable is daft. I’m just not seeing that at all. A lot of warrs are upset that other classes can now compete with them, and are asking devs to buff them so they can be king again. What they are really asking for is an advantage over other classes like in the good ‘ol dayz. The real issue is the devs didn’t really give them a new game changing elite mechanic. But saying warrs are not viable is false.

in PvP

NiloyBardhan.9170

Yes sure, anyone who doesn’t agree with you must be a troll. I’m going on my experiences in PvP, and all this nonsense that warrior is not viable is daft. I’m just not seeing that at all. A lot of warrs are upset that other classes can now compete with them, and are asking devs to buff them so they can be king again. What they are really asking for is an advantage over other classes like in the good ‘ol dayz. The real issue is the devs didn’t really give them a new game changing elite mechanic. But saying warrs are not viable is false.

Either you are trolling or being a complete ignorant. The state of warrior is the worst a class in Gw2 has ever been. Literally you can count on your fingers how many warriors you face on daily basis (excluding hot joins obviously) and being one of the most popular class, don’t you think more players would’ve played warrior if they were equal in abilities?

in PvP

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

Ill put it out here. Anyone who thinks warrior is viable can duel me. You can even choose what class you want me to play. If I lose a bo3, ill pay 50g. If you lose a bo5, you can just pay me 10g. Talk is cheap, show me where the action is at. Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?

Ive said this before, and ill say it again. Warrior is NOT viable due to

1. The amount of active damage mitigation from other specs
2. Our susceptibility to condi
3. Our inability to even properly chase down enemies
4. Lack of sustain
5. Lack of damage pressure to compensate lack of sustain

Even fast hands baseline wont fix this now.

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

in PvP

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

Ill put it out here. Anyone who thinks warrior is viable can duel me. You can even choose what class you want me to play. If I lose a bo3, ill pay 50g. If you lose a bo5, you can just pay me 10g. Talk is cheap, show me where the action is at. Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?

4. Lack of sustain

I dont think they’re viable but I still wanna fight you.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

in PvP

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

4. Lack of sustain

I dont think they’re viable but I still wanna fight you.

Eh, i make good my word. Add me up, ill probably be on in a day’s time so pm me then.

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

in PvP

NiloyBardhan.9170

Please remember to post the result. I want to see how viable they are :P

in PvP

Vague Memory.2817

Either you are trolling or being a complete ignorant. The state of warrior is the worst a class in Gw2 has ever been. Literally you can count on your fingers how many warriors you face on daily basis (excluding hot joins obviously) and being one of the most popular class, don’t you think more players would’ve played warrior if they were equal in abilities?

I’m guessing most warrs are playing DH now because it is better, rather than warr is unviable, so going from one easy to play powerful class to another that is even more so isn’t such a big jump. When DH get nerfs (if ever) I guarantee you they’ll be back like a biblical plague of locusts.

in PvP

SlayerSixx.5763

I’m guessing most warrs are playing DH now because it is better, rather than warr is unviable, so going from one easy to play powerful class to another that is even more so isn’t such a big jump. When DH get nerfs (if ever) I guarantee you they’ll be back like a biblical plague of locusts.

Friend, warriors cannot physically keep up with any class save for scrapper and scrapper is god. Gunflame + arc divider is a huuuuuge 15k+ almost instantly and has some super aoe, but landing the skills against perma stealth, perma block, perma sustain, perma evade, or nearly 40k+ HP reapers is what makes warrior unviable. Us thieves complain about our state, but none of us will ever go as far as to say we’re worse off than warriors.

In comparison, daredevil grants you:

- a super condi build that has millisecond openings between dodges and will eventually wear you down
- a buff to D/P with unhindered, meaning they aren’t obligated to take withdraw anymore (I personally love the new heal when traited)
- a new brawler with almost as many evade frames as the condi build, only they have 6k+ aoe bursts and their dodges can crit for almost 4k while still maintaining the super mobility thief is known for.

What does berserker give warriors?

More damage to their already unviable DPS builds that never needed a boost to damage and a STILL lackluster condi build. You can mention that there’s a trait that allows zerk mode to heal you for 5k if you take fatal damage, but how often would you be able to survive a target who could burst you so fast you couldn’t keep up?

Again, against a thief, you’ll quickly notice why DPS warrior never made the tPvP cut for long.

BP>HS+steal>back stab is the simplest combo and hits for over 10k HP. Assuming you’re running marauder and a power rune, you’re now sitting on a tidy 14k HP, no? Still enough to brawl with while letting your EPx2 protect you while healing signet ticks away, right? Wrong, because the thief is now gone again and is about to deal another 6-7k from stealth. Now you’re close to proccing your passive EP but you STILL can’t catch him. You eventually lose, regardless of the amount of block and invuln you’re carrying.

A reaper will laugh at your DPS while he tanks harder than you and tears you limb from limb with nearly perma chill (notice that you have no non-telegraphed ways of dealing damage). Because of the chill, the reaper dodging you super telegraphed attacks will essentially put you in such a ridiculously bad spot that you’ll never make it out alive. If he has any kind of poison on his build (which necros are wont to have), your signet bites the dust. You can mention defiant stance, but that heal is literal horse crap and the shout heal has too long a CD.

Vs guardsmers. I mean, chronomancers. Have you not seen the amount of blocks and evades they’ve got, coupled with the teleports and CC? No need for any kind of discussion here. Their damage is still alive and well, mind you.

Scrapper is d/d cele ele 2.0. No need for discussion here.

Dragon hunters will out DPS you at range and punish you with a fury if you come close to them. I don’t need to discuss DH since there always 3 or 4 QQ threads on the front page about them.

Revenants are the kitten children of the game. They’ve got bits of thief, bits of warrior, bits of bunker guardian, bits of necro and they get to mix and match as they please. Don’t tell me gunflame can hold a candle to UA or CoR, especially since hammer also bring projectile destruction on low CD.

Warrior never had issues dealing the damage. The issue was staying alive. On paper, double EP, double BS, pulsing stab on zerk mode, higher burst damage skills on suuuuper low CD and good mobility look nice, but in practice, they mean close to nothing.

Imagine captain America vs any hero who isn’t batman from the DC universe. He’d lose almost every time.