ANet, don't force me to SQ

in PvP

Posted by: Ish.2846

Ish.2846

I was playing some hot join today, and saw that I wasn’t progressing in my reward track because apparently there’s a cap on that now for hot join. This forced me into SQ just so i could get reward track progress. That’s BS.

(edited by Ish.2846)

in PvP

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

Just wait until tomorrow…

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

in PvP

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

Or pug a team for tPvP…

You aren’t “forced” to do anything. There are multiple options for everything.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

in PvP

Ish.2846

Yes i am fing forced! I’m not that great with certain classes but i still want to play and not be a burden to people. Team queing alone is even worse than SQ. It makes no sense to put a cap on it kitten , it’s kittened. At best.

in PvP

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

Dude chill…

Hotjoin is going to be removed, so your main concern will literally be gone…

However you will cope with this loss is up to you, but at least you could’ve read into it and formulate an opinion that is not heavily biased and soon outdated…

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

in PvP

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Yes i am fing forced! I’m not that great with certain classes but i still want to play and not be a burden to people. Team queing alone is even worse than SQ. It makes no sense to put a cap on it kitten , it’s kittened. At best.

What if I don’t want to PvP at all? Should I get progress in the reward tracks without doing it then?

The reason they added the cap was simply due to how easy it would be to abuse it in Hot-join.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in PvP

Ish.2846

I didn’t know that’s what you mean with your previous post until now. Never mind then. I guess some ppl will have to put up with me for the day.

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

The thing you said about not being good on classes: youll now have diferent rating for each class, which is great so noobing on alt will put u against other noobs without hurting your main rating

As far actual rewards go, heres a tipp:
Dont hotjoin
Really you get way more stuff in solo/teamq, even if you only win 30% your still better of IIRC.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

in PvP

Posted by: Static.2853

Static.2853

Aren’t you already lvl 80 ?
Like some says in GW’s forum : hot join is noob’s zoo, come on, play on the real battlefield

in PvP

Ish.2846

The thing you said about not being good on classes: youll now have diferent rating for each class, which is great so noobing on alt will put u against other noobs without hurting your main rating

As far actual rewards go, heres a tipp:
Dont hotjoin
Really you get way more stuff in solo/teamq, even if you only win 30% your still better of IIRC.

Well its a non issue now hopefully.